Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37
@vovina

Incoming!

Art Type: Dragon Pencil Bust - Full color

Character: Vraeryn - Has a FR page but I'd love for you to take on what I call his true design. (Let me know if links don't work.)

Description: Considers himself a defender of dragonkind, will go out of his way to make himself the enemy of anything that frequently kills innocent dragons.

Your style really amplifies and flavors the ferocity of dragons and I love it. If I may make an expression request...how about something that looks as if he his in the middle of a fight? Wide open mouth in a roaring snarl, blue sparks of electricity sparking between spikes on horns and neck. If you can, maybe even some blood dripping from his fangs and other places? Maybe the tip of a spine or two on his neck broken off, tears in the webbing between them? Not sure how much this may fly in the face of FR rules or not so make your judgement call and I won't complain.

Extra Notes:
-Jaw crystals are translucent and refractive.
-Green bio-luminescence optional, he can turn it on and off at will. Somewhat susceptible to emotional outbursts however so take that how you will.
-Neck spines are emotive. Flatten when saddened, flared out when angry, etc.
-Iris of eye kind of looks like it is made of stars, but still dilates and narrows like a normal (dragon, almond shaped) iris.
-Completely open to, and okay with, complexity charges! I love complex character designs a lot and have long ago accepted this to be a given with most of the artists I work with. Just let me know how much and I'll adjust accordingly.
@vovina

Incoming!

Art Type: Dragon Pencil Bust - Full color

Character: Vraeryn - Has a FR page but I'd love for you to take on what I call his true design. (Let me know if links don't work.)

Description: Considers himself a defender of dragonkind, will go out of his way to make himself the enemy of anything that frequently kills innocent dragons.

Your style really amplifies and flavors the ferocity of dragons and I love it. If I may make an expression request...how about something that looks as if he his in the middle of a fight? Wide open mouth in a roaring snarl, blue sparks of electricity sparking between spikes on horns and neck. If you can, maybe even some blood dripping from his fangs and other places? Maybe the tip of a spine or two on his neck broken off, tears in the webbing between them? Not sure how much this may fly in the face of FR rules or not so make your judgement call and I won't complain.

Extra Notes:
-Jaw crystals are translucent and refractive.
-Green bio-luminescence optional, he can turn it on and off at will. Somewhat susceptible to emotional outbursts however so take that how you will.
-Neck spines are emotive. Flatten when saddened, flared out when angry, etc.
-Iris of eye kind of looks like it is made of stars, but still dilates and narrows like a normal (dragon, almond shaped) iris.
-Completely open to, and okay with, complexity charges! I love complex character designs a lot and have long ago accepted this to be a given with most of the artists I work with. Just let me know how much and I'll adjust accordingly.
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@KindlyDragon He sounds like such a cool character! I can definitely do the mid-fight sort of expression for you, I love doing snarling/roaring dragons! I think blood dripping from his fangs, the tears, and some broken spines would all be within the FR guidelines.

When you get the chance could you please check the link for me? I tried to open it but it came up with an error page (or if you have an imgur/stash/another image hosting site you'd like to use to upload pictures, that would be a-okay as well!). I can give you a sure price quote once I see his design. Thanks so much!
@KindlyDragon He sounds like such a cool character! I can definitely do the mid-fight sort of expression for you, I love doing snarling/roaring dragons! I think blood dripping from his fangs, the tears, and some broken spines would all be within the FR guidelines.

When you get the chance could you please check the link for me? I tried to open it but it came up with an error page (or if you have an imgur/stash/another image hosting site you'd like to use to upload pictures, that would be a-okay as well!). I can give you a sure price quote once I see his design. Thanks so much!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

https://sta.sh/0ynyiq8h8z3
Does this one work?
@Vovina

https://sta.sh/0ynyiq8h8z3
Does this one work?
UDAHLKh.gif
I simply must have them.
...please?

VoJWCkL.gif
@KindlyDragon Yes, that one works, thank you! And what a beautiful design Vraeryn has~ Your total for him will be $38 USD. I should be able to PM a rough sketch for you to approve within a few days time, and if everything looks okay will ask for your Paypal info to send your invoice, then finish him up from there!

Thank you again for your interest in commissioning me!
@KindlyDragon Yes, that one works, thank you! And what a beautiful design Vraeryn has~ Your total for him will be $38 USD. I should be able to PM a rough sketch for you to approve within a few days time, and if everything looks okay will ask for your Paypal info to send your invoice, then finish him up from there!

Thank you again for your interest in commissioning me!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Sounds good to me!
@Vovina

Sounds good to me!
UDAHLKh.gif
I simply must have them.
...please?

VoJWCkL.gif
[center]Commissions finished for Starskynadder and KindlyDragon respectively from this last round! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Will try to open up slots again soon~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/59XmnVc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OlAM1pO.png[/img][/center]
Commissions finished for Starskynadder and KindlyDragon respectively from this last round!

Will try to open up slots again soon~

59XmnVc.png

OlAM1pO.png
r6J6MbS.png
[sub]@Artificiary, @Blod, @Apfelobst, @Kael, @TheCunningCorvid, @adomaniia, @mercurialwings, @Tonwe, @Mongoose, @Bionic, @Hisscale, @technicaldragon, @unkindness, @Gratlanty, @wintercovers, @remuslupn, @TwinFishies, @Onikuma, @Fellefan, @Mortveil, @Faileas, @Luunai, @Avalight, @Mezma, @Kedreeva, @valdosta, @LiaSays, @TigerLily, @UnderTheStairs, @RowanofRohan, @angrychill, @KindlyDragon, @Starskynadder, @Hideki, @capramoon, @Riemann, @mermaidlorelei, @Phaerie, @IromotNemem, @C05m1cW0lf, @NoxxoN, @YetDarker, @Saraceaser, @kijauni, @Neltharygos, @nephelle, @Haul, @violentabyss[/sub] [center] ____________________________[/center] Hello, everyone! [b]2 commission slots[/b] are now open! Please be sure to review my info [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1541650/1#post_1541650]here[/url] and let me know if you have any questions about anything. [emoji=heart size=1] As always, thank you all for your interest in my art! And please let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglist.
@Artificiary, @Blod, @Apfelobst, @Kael, @TheCunningCorvid, @adomaniia, @mercurialwings, @Tonwe, @Mongoose, @Bionic, @Hisscale, @technicaldragon, @unkindness, @Gratlanty, @wintercovers, @remuslupn, @TwinFishies, @Onikuma, @Fellefan, @Mortveil, @Faileas, @Luunai, @Avalight, @Mezma, @Kedreeva, @valdosta, @LiaSays, @TigerLily, @UnderTheStairs, @RowanofRohan, @angrychill, @KindlyDragon, @Starskynadder, @Hideki, @capramoon, @Riemann, @mermaidlorelei, @Phaerie, @IromotNemem, @C05m1cW0lf, @NoxxoN, @YetDarker, @Saraceaser, @kijauni, @Neltharygos, @nephelle, @Haul, @violentabyss

Hello, everyone! 2 commission slots are now open! Please be sure to review my info here and let me know if you have any questions about anything.

As always, thank you all for your interest in my art! And please let me know if you would like to be removed from the pinglist.
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Claim a slot if one is still available :3
@Vovina

Claim a slot if one is still available :3
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
@Mezma Hello and welcome back! <3 I've still got a slot available and it's all yours~ Please go ahead and fill in the details when you get the chance, thank you so much for your interest!
@Mezma Hello and welcome back! <3 I've still got a slot available and it's all yours~ Please go ahead and fill in the details when you get the chance, thank you so much for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Art Type: Dragon Pencil Bust + Colors Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24483399][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/244834/24483399_350.png[/img][/url] Description: Corvi is a quiet and mysterious Fae. More often known as the Seer within the Clan rather than by her actual name. Her predictions have thus far never been wrong and her word holds great weight in Clan debates. Several dragons swear they've seen the eyespots on her wings blink, but none who look straight at her have seen it happen. Corvi, for her part, simply hums and says nothing when questioned. Extra notes: I know short snouts aren't really your thing but your welcome to work your magic on it, I'm not stingy about things like that ^__^
@Vovina

Art Type: Dragon Pencil Bust + Colors

Character: 24483399_350.png

Description: Corvi is a quiet and mysterious Fae. More often known as the Seer within the Clan rather than by her actual name. Her predictions have thus far never been wrong and her word holds great weight in Clan debates. Several dragons swear they've seen the eyespots on her wings blink, but none who look straight at her have seen it happen. Corvi, for her part, simply hums and says nothing when questioned.

Extra notes: I know short snouts aren't really your thing but your welcome to work your magic on it, I'm not stingy about things like that ^__^
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37