Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@pikachu @moongoddess @carnivore @taigrr @cloneclone
Sorry it's taking so long for me to get around to this batch of commissions. I had other things I had to do and I'm now on a family trip until tomorrow, which is only when I can start the commissions, and working along with usd commissions and other personal work if possible before semester starts
@pikachu @moongoddess @carnivore @taigrr @cloneclone
Sorry it's taking so long for me to get around to this batch of commissions. I had other things I had to do and I'm now on a family trip until tomorrow, which is only when I can start the commissions, and working along with usd commissions and other personal work if possible before semester starts
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing
no worries, take your time! <3
@AngHuiQing
no worries, take your time! <3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@AngHuiQing

No problem! XD
@AngHuiQing

No problem! XD
windychu_by_beefystew-d8u17ly.png
@AngHuiQing
Not bothered in the slightest! All is well <3
@AngHuiQing
Not bothered in the slightest! All is well <3
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Pikachu Finished your's :) [img]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/RosellaSurmane/Aldonya_zpsfojdj5xq.png[/img] Hope everything's good!
@Pikachu
Finished your's :)
Aldonya_zpsfojdj5xq.png
Hope everything's good!
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

Oh my gosh, that's amazing! ; U; Such an awesome pose! Just to confirm, that's 400g?
@AngHuiQing

Oh my gosh, that's amazing! ; U; Such an awesome pose! Just to confirm, that's 400g?
@Pikachu
Thank you! I'm glad you like that pose. ^^ And yup 400g
@Pikachu
Thank you! I'm glad you like that pose. ^^ And yup 400g
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

Sent payment, and thanks so much! 8'D
@AngHuiQing

Sent payment, and thanks so much! 8'D
@AngHuiQing

im baack! i have a question! by mixed payment, do you mean FR currency and gems?
@AngHuiQing

im baack! i have a question! by mixed payment, do you mean FR currency and gems?
@TallyDragon
By mixed payment being open I meant FR currency (treasure and gems) mixed with USD. Sorry. >< But I accept FR mixed payment on regular days.
@TallyDragon
By mixed payment being open I meant FR currency (treasure and gems) mixed with USD. Sorry. >< But I accept FR mixed payment on regular days.
My art for sale thread
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16