Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@anghuiqing do you accept embers or chests by any chance?
@anghuiqing do you accept embers or chests by any chance?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@anghuiqing Thanks again! Really happy with how my picture turned out =] For my next slot I'd like a digital fullbody of this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15086715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150868/15086715_350.png[/img] [/url] If her apparel is too intense you can leave out a few things, no problem.
@anghuiqing
Thanks again! Really happy with how my picture turned out =]

For my next slot I'd like a digital fullbody of this girl:

15086715_350.png

If her apparel is too intense you can leave out a few things, no problem.
carnivoresig.gif
[quote name="AngHuiQing" date=2015-08-26 13:31:13] Ooh, I'm definitely getting a better image of them in my head. :) And I do like a sense of light mystery to these creatures. I want one as a pet now. I'll try out some sketches when I can but feel free to add anything more if you want! [/quote] oh good! ;w; talking to you is making me stop and think about how i actually want this species portrayed. xD ty for asking questions! feel free to ask more! it helps a lot! wide diversity of lanterns are used by them.
AngHuiQing wrote on 2015-08-26:
Ooh, I'm definitely getting a better image of them in my head. :) And I do like a sense of light mystery to these creatures. I want one as a pet now.

I'll try out some sketches when I can but feel free to add anything more if you want!

oh good! ;w; talking to you is making me stop and think about how i actually want this species portrayed. xD ty for asking questions! feel free to ask more! it helps a lot!

wide diversity of lanterns are used by them.
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@AngHuiQing Ooh, lovely!
I'd love to get a fullbody digital drawing(FR currency) of this character, if that's okay!
Link to gallery! The third picture looks just like a black space but it's lineart when you click on it, wrong armor but she has a bunch of belts around her waist even in the armor on pic 1 and 2! Looks like the in-game model + wears that armor but has a cloak, only that it's black instead of green. I'm more than willing to add extra payment for all the details, lemme know if anything else is needed!
She's sarcastic, quiet and cold if personality traits are necessary!
@AngHuiQing Ooh, lovely!
I'd love to get a fullbody digital drawing(FR currency) of this character, if that's okay!
Link to gallery! The third picture looks just like a black space but it's lineart when you click on it, wrong armor but she has a bunch of belts around her waist even in the armor on pic 1 and 2! Looks like the in-game model + wears that armor but has a cloak, only that it's black instead of green. I'm more than willing to add extra payment for all the details, lemme know if anything else is needed!
She's sarcastic, quiet and cold if personality traits are necessary!
I have 4 mil treasure and retired items that I want to give out in return for humanoid art, see here!
@AngHuiQing Your art is amazing! I would love to get a Digital Sketch for FR currency, if there's still a spot available! Would you be able to do this OC? Or only dragons are allowed?
@AngHuiQing Your art is amazing! I would love to get a Digital Sketch for FR currency, if there's still a spot available! Would you be able to do this OC? Or only dragons are allowed?
@AngHuiQing
Pinglist please~
@AngHuiQing
Pinglist please~
05YNfGC.png
@cloneclone
FR currency is okay too! I understand that not everyone can afford to pay real money (1 USD can buy me 4 McDonald's ice cream here O.o). FR currency-wise I'm starting to build up my gems, so I'm okay if you pay in treasure or gems, or mixed.

I'll go with Hamathiel then. :) And fine fellas indeed. I need to draw more traditionally "heroic" body types. Can I have some info about him personality wise?

@Quixotically @Ricansea @Elyndria
Sorry, FR currency is full (though mixed payment with even like 1 USD will be accepted). Putting you guys on the pinglist. :)

@Juyoung
Not accepting chests (I don't really know their value haha). But I don't mind some embers. :) The ratio would be the same as gems at 1:600. Everything's filled up now but I'll add you onto the pinglist?

@Carnivore
Glad you like how it turned out! :D
And ooh what a pretty girl. Lots of apparel, but pretty apparel haha

@MoonGoddess
Ah yes, it always helps the concept process to talk with someone about it. No more questions for now but I'm sure I'll have more later!

@WhiteMantis
Oh my god thanks! OCs are perfectly fine. :) Though all spots are filled up now so I'll add you to the pinglist? And I've seen your art around before! It's fantastic, and Nae is beautiful

@liumeilun
adding you to the pinglist. :)
@cloneclone
FR currency is okay too! I understand that not everyone can afford to pay real money (1 USD can buy me 4 McDonald's ice cream here O.o). FR currency-wise I'm starting to build up my gems, so I'm okay if you pay in treasure or gems, or mixed.

I'll go with Hamathiel then. :) And fine fellas indeed. I need to draw more traditionally "heroic" body types. Can I have some info about him personality wise?

@Quixotically @Ricansea @Elyndria
Sorry, FR currency is full (though mixed payment with even like 1 USD will be accepted). Putting you guys on the pinglist. :)

@Juyoung
Not accepting chests (I don't really know their value haha). But I don't mind some embers. :) The ratio would be the same as gems at 1:600. Everything's filled up now but I'll add you onto the pinglist?

@Carnivore
Glad you like how it turned out! :D
And ooh what a pretty girl. Lots of apparel, but pretty apparel haha

@MoonGoddess
Ah yes, it always helps the concept process to talk with someone about it. No more questions for now but I'm sure I'll have more later!

@WhiteMantis
Oh my god thanks! OCs are perfectly fine. :) Though all spots are filled up now so I'll add you to the pinglist? And I've seen your art around before! It's fantastic, and Nae is beautiful

@liumeilun
adding you to the pinglist. :)
My art for sale thread
@anghuiqing yes please thank you!
@anghuiqing yes please thank you!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung
added :)
@Juyoung
added :)
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing
Okay!! ;v;
He's a pretty serious fellow. Cold and distant due to being a warlock and fearing his dark magics will hurt those around him.
Just tell me when you need the payment and I'll throw it at you!! :3
@AngHuiQing
Okay!! ;v;
He's a pretty serious fellow. Cold and distant due to being a warlock and fearing his dark magics will hurt those around him.
Just tell me when you need the payment and I'll throw it at you!! :3
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16