Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Everowl's Gijinkas - open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Moxitoxis

With those items, anything really. Fullcolor fullbody gijinka commissions are the best, and you can have two per slot/item at the moment. Or anything else you want, fullbodies, headshots, or a mix of the two. •v• headshots are much easier, so i could do up to three (maybe four if I have the time) per slot. Considering the items are of a high value.
@Moxitoxis

With those items, anything really. Fullcolor fullbody gijinka commissions are the best, and you can have two per slot/item at the moment. Or anything else you want, fullbodies, headshots, or a mix of the two. •v• headshots are much easier, so i could do up to three (maybe four if I have the time) per slot. Considering the items are of a high value.
MjW4ZYV.png3Y41LGd.pngPx0VtdZ.png
@Everowl Oh wow, well then! Would it be possible to put me down for a slot then? I'm not on my laptop right now but I will later tonight, so can I send the information then? If it's not too much trouble?
@Everowl Oh wow, well then! Would it be possible to put me down for a slot then? I'm not on my laptop right now but I will later tonight, so can I send the information then? If it's not too much trouble?
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis

Sure, do you have an idea what type of commission you'd want before i do so so i have an idea?
@Moxitoxis

Sure, do you have an idea what type of commission you'd want before i do so so i have an idea?
@Everowl Hmm... Probably two fullcolor fullbodies, if that's what you meant? Though deciding the dragons, well that'll be fun.
@Everowl Hmm... Probably two fullcolor fullbodies, if that's what you meant? Though deciding the dragons, well that'll be fun.
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis

Alright then i'll put you down for a slot :>
@Moxitoxis

Alright then i'll put you down for a slot :>
bump
bump
@Everowl

May I please be put on your pinglist? Can't afford anything atm but I'd love to be notified whenever stuff happens C:
@Everowl

May I please be put on your pinglist? Can't afford anything atm but I'd love to be notified whenever stuff happens C:
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa

Yeah I'll put you on :>
@Tangaroa

Yeah I'll put you on :>
bump