Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Everowl's Gijinkas - open
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
bump
bump
MjW4ZYV.png3Y41LGd.pngPx0VtdZ.png
@Everowl I would absolutely love to commission you. I have two dergs (my progens actually) who I'd love to have done. I'm just a little curious about how your bribes work, if you don't mind my asking.
@Everowl I would absolutely love to commission you. I have two dergs (my progens actually) who I'd love to have done. I'm just a little curious about how your bribes work, if you don't mind my asking.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@WickedWhiteEyes

Bribes work to lower the price of commission, pretty much. So, say, like if you had an item that was 150k, and you got a headshot that was 250k, then you'd only have to pay 100k... and so on and so forth. Old festival items can get you in free (depending on what they are), so to speak hahhah.

@WickedWhiteEyes

Bribes work to lower the price of commission, pretty much. So, say, like if you had an item that was 150k, and you got a headshot that was 250k, then you'd only have to pay 100k... and so on and so forth. Old festival items can get you in free (depending on what they are), so to speak hahhah.

@Everowl That's incredible! Well, the only "items" I think would be worth offering would be: [item=Spring's Breath] [item=Winter Wind] [item=Sunbeam Soldier] [item=Lightning Lancer] [item=Molten Marauder] [item=Hippocampus] I know the Hippocampus isn't an old festival item, but people seem more interested in that one for some reason. I'm not sure if any of those interest you.
@Everowl

That's incredible! Well, the only "items" I think would be worth offering would be:

Spring's Breath Winter Wind Sunbeam Soldier Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder Hippocampus I know the Hippocampus isn't an old festival item, but people seem more interested in that one for some reason.

I'm not sure if any of those interest you.
@WickedWhiteEyes

I love winter winds!!! I'll definitely take any of those you have.
@WickedWhiteEyes

I love winter winds!!! I'll definitely take any of those you have.
@Everowl Only have the one at the moment, but you're welcome to it. :) Like I said, I love your gijinkas. BTW I alsohave tons of familiars too, but I honestly think the ones I listed are the only ones worth a great deal. I also have [item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet] and [item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll] stuffed in my vault.
@Everowl Only have the one at the moment, but you're welcome to it. :) Like I said, I love your gijinkas.

BTW I alsohave tons of familiars too, but I honestly think the ones I listed are the only ones worth a great deal.

I also have Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet and Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll stuffed in my vault.
@WickedWhiteEyes

You said you wanted two commissions right? What do you have in mind type-wise? Headshots? Or fullbodies?
@WickedWhiteEyes

You said you wanted two commissions right? What do you have in mind type-wise? Headshots? Or fullbodies?
@Everowl I'd love fullbodies, but alas, not enough dough. So, a headshot would do nicely. I want to get it done for my clans' Alpha: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15136916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151370/15136916_350.png[/img] [/url] And his mate, the clans Matriarch: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15136917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151370/15136917_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd prefer they both have more natural looking skin tones, but dragon features like horns, or whatever you would do for a fae, would be welcomed and awesome! I've never had art for them done before, and I'm not much of an artist, but I do have references I can PM you. The only thing with Oliana, the Matriarch, is that I consider the skin part of her actually skin, kind of like a birthmark in her case
@Everowl I'd love fullbodies, but alas, not enough dough. So, a headshot would do nicely.

I want to get it done for my clans' Alpha:

15136916_350.png

And his mate, the clans Matriarch:

15136917_350.png

I'd prefer they both have more natural looking skin tones, but dragon features like horns, or whatever you would do for a fae, would be welcomed and awesome! I've never had art for them done before, and I'm not much of an artist, but I do have references I can PM you. The only thing with Oliana, the Matriarch, is that I consider the skin part of her actually skin, kind of like a birthmark in her case
@WickedWhiteEyes

So two headshots for treasure, which equals to 500k, which the addition of a winter wind it'd be 460k. Do you want full color (and extra 140k) or block color (+100k) for them? And sending me the references would be great! :>
@WickedWhiteEyes

So two headshots for treasure, which equals to 500k, which the addition of a winter wind it'd be 460k. Do you want full color (and extra 140k) or block color (+100k) for them? And sending me the references would be great! :>
@Everowl

I think I'm happy with just the lines. :) and 460kt sounds very do-able for me.
@Everowl

I think I'm happy with just the lines. :) and 460kt sounds very do-able for me.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15