Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Everowl's Gijinkas - open
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Skysamba Yeah i'll make sure to ping you when I open!
@Skysamba Yeah i'll make sure to ping you when I open!
MjW4ZYV.png3Y41LGd.pngPx0VtdZ.png
BUMP

(I know a lot of you pinged me to be put on the ping list like 3000 years ago, but i'm just going to ping everyone here anyway.)

Hi, I've reopened again for the summer! I'm sorry to everyone who pinged me and never got a response but I had a seriously busy year (graduated college, off to uni now!!) and didn't have much time to do anything other than school work! I've seriously changed a lot of stuff so if you want a gijinka please reread everything (yes I know my shop's post is annoyingly long :/ ) before submitting an order (please make sure you to all of the requirements in the quote)! Thanks for being so cool during my hiatus! Please tell me if you want to be put on the pinglist!!

@Aeonox @Aiden @NocturnalWolfe @Venezia @Skysamba @Tangaroa
BUMP

(I know a lot of you pinged me to be put on the ping list like 3000 years ago, but i'm just going to ping everyone here anyway.)

Hi, I've reopened again for the summer! I'm sorry to everyone who pinged me and never got a response but I had a seriously busy year (graduated college, off to uni now!!) and didn't have much time to do anything other than school work! I've seriously changed a lot of stuff so if you want a gijinka please reread everything (yes I know my shop's post is annoyingly long :/ ) before submitting an order (please make sure you to all of the requirements in the quote)! Thanks for being so cool during my hiatus! Please tell me if you want to be put on the pinglist!!

@Aeonox @Aiden @NocturnalWolfe @Venezia @Skysamba @Tangaroa
bump
bump
@Everowl

Oh I really wish I wasn't saving for an expansion, your art is so lovely. How long will you be open for, if I might ask?
@Everowl

Oh I really wish I wasn't saving for an expansion, your art is so lovely. How long will you be open for, if I might ask?
nightwingsig_by_bajanmightyena-damwzpk.png tumblr_o0udzhOh1o1tiwo7zo2_250.png8vfFHh8.png
@Everowl Do you draw gay couples? I didn't see it anywhere and I figured I'd ask before posting. :)
@Everowl Do you draw gay couples? I didn't see it anywhere and I figured I'd ask before posting. :)
@Everowl id love to get a plain lineart fullbody for 600k? c: Also Id like to request the lines not be filled (or be filled white). Id be colouring it myself. ^^ [quote][b]Ciril:[/b] A demonic descendant (also called a tiefling). The only demonic traits he has inherited are demonic pupils and sharp teeth. He works as an antique merchant and is considered charming, sly, analytical, insensitive and at times condescending. He is also a huge coward and has trouble forming sincere friendships. http://sta.sh/01kopzebohzd[/quote]
@Everowl id love to get a plain lineart fullbody for 600k? c:
Also Id like to request the lines not be filled (or be filled white). Id be colouring it myself. ^^
Quote:
Ciril:
A demonic descendant (also called a tiefling). The only demonic traits he has inherited are demonic pupils and sharp teeth. He works as an antique merchant and is considered charming, sly, analytical, insensitive and at times condescending. He is also a huge coward and has trouble forming sincere friendships.

http://sta.sh/01kopzebohzd
@NocturnalWolfe @TheFriskyHyena @HollowedAngel777

you're probably going to be very confused for a sec but i'm so, so, soo sorry i never got back to you--irl things happened soon after i posted this and it took a while to get situated with a new life... i still feel bad for never responding; I'm sure by now you've all moved on to other artists but to answer your questions i'm still open and will be until january probably and yes i do draw gay couples!

Again i'm soooo sorry this is so awkward you all pinged me like 5 months ago ;v;

@NocturnalWolfe @TheFriskyHyena @HollowedAngel777

you're probably going to be very confused for a sec but i'm so, so, soo sorry i never got back to you--irl things happened soon after i posted this and it took a while to get situated with a new life... i still feel bad for never responding; I'm sure by now you've all moved on to other artists but to answer your questions i'm still open and will be until january probably and yes i do draw gay couples!

Again i'm soooo sorry this is so awkward you all pinged me like 5 months ago ;v;

@Everowl
Hello, I'd love a slot if possible! I'm assuming you also draw humanoid characters? Basically, I'd love a halfbody of my au ra from ffxiv because I've been looking for a dragon to match him and well, a pic to go on when I do would be great haha. If yes I have all the refs and such!
@Everowl
Hello, I'd love a slot if possible! I'm assuming you also draw humanoid characters? Basically, I'd love a halfbody of my au ra from ffxiv because I've been looking for a dragon to match him and well, a pic to go on when I do would be great haha. If yes I have all the refs and such!
UmFk6mq.png
@Sephielya

Yeah i also draw humanoid characters! :> slot's yours, send me over the refs and i can get started; would you like the halbody fully colored?
@Sephielya

Yeah i also draw humanoid characters! :> slot's yours, send me over the refs and i can get started; would you like the halbody fully colored?
@Everowl would love an gem slot if there's one open :3 Type: Colored Halfbody Character (his Ginjika form is in his bio) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5873660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58737/5873660_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality etc.: short character description is in his bio, as well as some art if it helps. He usually has kind of an smug expression. Note: If you don't feel comfortable doing the skull mask on his head, you can simplifly it by maybe doing an skull necklace instead, or whatever you want? I'll give you artistic freedom on that :3
@Everowl

would love an gem slot if there's one open :3

Type: Colored Halfbody
Character (his Ginjika form is in his bio)

5873660_350.png

Personality etc.: short character description is in his bio, as well as some art if it helps.
He usually has kind of an smug expression.

Note: If you don't feel comfortable doing the skull mask on his head, you can simplifly it by maybe doing an skull necklace instead, or whatever you want? I'll give you artistic freedom on that :3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15