Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Everowl's Gijinkas - open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@everowl ah, for lucifer and requiem it's fine if it's just lineart! because i haven't figured out lucifer's colors yet, i don't want to trouble you with it D: if it's alright? full colors for pitch is fine though! let me know what the new total it is and i'll send it all over~
@everowl ah, for lucifer and requiem it's fine if it's just lineart! because i haven't figured out lucifer's colors yet, i don't want to trouble you with it D: if it's alright? full colors for pitch is fine though! let me know what the new total it is and i'll send it all over~
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses

Oh alright! Sorry for the confusion the new payment total would be 865,000 :>
@pooses

Oh alright! Sorry for the confusion the new payment total would be 865,000 :>
MjW4ZYV.png3Y41LGd.pngPx0VtdZ.png
@everowl what's you're gem to treasure ratio?
@everowl what's you're gem to treasure ratio?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@niharike

Right now its 1:600, i think that's what i've been seeing it going as as of recent
@niharike

Right now its 1:600, i think that's what i've been seeing it going as as of recent
@Everowl

How do you figure out how much a bribe is worth? Lowest AH price?
@Everowl

How do you figure out how much a bribe is worth? Lowest AH price?
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
@qwertypi303

With items before, like the breastplate i recieved earlier, i went by marketplace gems and converted it to treasure, but if it wasnt in the marketplace then yes i would probably go by lowest AH price at that time.
@qwertypi303

With items before, like the breastplate i recieved earlier, i went by marketplace gems and converted it to treasure, but if it wasnt in the marketplace then yes i would probably go by lowest AH price at that time.
Bump for the best ginginka artist on here 'v' 'v'
Bump for the best ginginka artist on here 'v' 'v'
4BwX8Fk.png
@Everowl
*wiggles in excitement*
@Everowl
*wiggles in excitement*
@Fluffesu

your commission has been sent!!
@Fluffesu

your commission has been sent!!
@Everowl I have Thresher Flatfins and Eroded Crystalhide, what would those be able to get me? I don't mean this in a rude way, I'm just wondering ^^'
@Everowl I have Thresher Flatfins and Eroded Crystalhide, what would those be able to get me? I don't mean this in a rude way, I'm just wondering ^^'
stag-divider.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15