Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Everowl's Gijinkas - open
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@WickedWhiteEyes

Ok! :> send me over the references whenever you can!
@WickedWhiteEyes

Ok! :> send me over the references whenever you can!
MjW4ZYV.png3Y41LGd.pngPx0VtdZ.png
@Everowl Sent you a bit long message, but I'm off to bed. I'll read your response tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from you.
@Everowl Sent you a bit long message, but I'm off to bed. I'll read your response tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from you.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Everowl Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the way you draw hair is so precious!! [b]A COMPILED LIST OF WHAT YOU WANT[/b] Full body + flat/block color please! [b]A PICTURE OF THE DRAGON/LINK TO IT[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12306121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123062/12306121_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]SUMMARY OF THEIR PERSONALITY/ATTRIBUTES[/b] A kindhearted warrior and an inspiration to those who fight alongside her. Regardless of whether it is right or wrong, she fights to the end for the sake of her fellow [b]A PICTURE OF THEIR GIJINKA*** [/b] [url=http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/radianthistoria/images/4/48/Viola.png/revision/latest?cb=20120802044200]This is a picture of her name inspiration[/url] so if you could make her armor pointier and her scarf more like that in the picture. I'd like if her mask WASN'T a mask but more like a red band, either paint or jewelry, that wears like the red stripe on the mask. [b]If her head frills were made into her collar like shown [/b]that would rock, I definitely want her wings to maybe[i] be the cape[/i] in this case (as in, no cape, just wings). Please have them open and extended like normal wings please. I want the accent to blend into her wings like a natural pattern please! I [b]do not[/b] want the Golden Birdskull Wingpiece. If her cornet is hard to get in with the rapier there, please feel free to leave out the cornet. I just like the design to be [i]balanced in color[/i], that's why I have such things on her dragon form lol. I [b]do[/b] want her to be offering the Lily in hand. I want her bangs to be white while her skin a pale human color. The back of her SHORT hair can be blue like her wings. Please give her human ears and I'll leave the inclusion of a tail up to you-- if it looks good, great, if it looks too busy, leave it out. Yes that would also imply the tail feathers with the tail. Feel free to ask me for more input!! ^^
@Everowl Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the way you draw hair is so precious!!

A COMPILED LIST OF WHAT YOU WANT
Full body + flat/block color please!

A PICTURE OF THE DRAGON/LINK TO IT

12306121_350.png

SUMMARY OF THEIR PERSONALITY/ATTRIBUTES
A kindhearted warrior and an inspiration to those who fight alongside her. Regardless of whether it is right or wrong, she fights to the end for the sake of her fellow

A PICTURE OF THEIR GIJINKA***
This is a picture of her name inspiration so if you could make her armor pointier and her scarf more like that in the picture. I'd like if her mask WASN'T a mask but more like a red band, either paint or jewelry, that wears like the red stripe on the mask. If her head frills were made into her collar like shown that would rock, I definitely want her wings to maybe be the cape in this case (as in, no cape, just wings). Please have them open and extended like normal wings please.
I want the accent to blend into her wings like a natural pattern please!
I do not want the Golden Birdskull Wingpiece. If her cornet is hard to get in with the rapier there, please feel free to leave out the cornet. I just like the design to be balanced in color, that's why I have such things on her dragon form lol.
I do want her to be offering the Lily in hand.
I want her bangs to be white while her skin a pale human color. The back of her SHORT hair can be blue like her wings.
Please give her human ears and I'll leave the inclusion of a tail up to you-- if it looks good, great, if it looks too busy, leave it out. Yes that would also imply the tail feathers with the tail.

Feel free to ask me for more input!! ^^
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox

I'd really love to draw your dragon, but my shop is currently closed until December when the quarter ends! i'm currently too busy to draw gijinkas ;v; i'm sorry, but I can ping you when i open again, would that be okay?
@Aeonox

I'd really love to draw your dragon, but my shop is currently closed until December when the quarter ends! i'm currently too busy to draw gijinkas ;v; i'm sorry, but I can ping you when i open again, would that be okay?
MjW4ZYV.png3Y41LGd.pngPx0VtdZ.png
@Everowl
Yeah sure thing!! Sorry I didn't see a closed sign up. ^_^ But yeah I don't mind waiting. (she's currently being trained in another lair RN anyway hence nakedness haha)
@Everowl
Yeah sure thing!! Sorry I didn't see a closed sign up. ^_^ But yeah I don't mind waiting. (she's currently being trained in another lair RN anyway hence nakedness haha)
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Everowl
Can you ping me for the reopening of this shop please?
@Everowl
Can you ping me for the reopening of this shop please?
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Everowl great art <3 Mind pinging me when you start drawing OCs?
@Everowl great art <3 Mind pinging me when you start drawing OCs?
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@Everowl

I was just wondering if you were planning to reopen this shop? If so, could I be added to the pinglist for when it is?
@Everowl

I was just wondering if you were planning to reopen this shop? If so, could I be added to the pinglist for when it is?
nightwingsig_by_bajanmightyena-damwzpk.png tumblr_o0udzhOh1o1tiwo7zo2_250.png8vfFHh8.png
@Everowl
oh my gosh. I didn't know you had this too!
Please add me to the pinglist! I better find a way to start making treasure!!
@Everowl
oh my gosh. I didn't know you had this too!
Please add me to the pinglist! I better find a way to start making treasure!!
@Everowl I saw your post on tumblr and am interested in snagging a slot :3 Would you let me know when you're all up and running and have your prices figured out?
@Everowl I saw your post on tumblr and am interested in snagging a slot :3 Would you let me know when you're all up and running and have your prices figured out?
KPxAawz.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15