Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ms paint flat color dragons - open
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Dragondrop Sure! Tbh, shaded busts are quicker and more fun than some of my others, so... I might use this order as a decompression in between my others. xD That said, it might get done sooner than others, but yes we'll see. Classes are important ~sigh~

Thank you!
@Dragondrop Sure! Tbh, shaded busts are quicker and more fun than some of my others, so... I might use this order as a decompression in between my others. xD That said, it might get done sooner than others, but yes we'll see. Classes are important ~sigh~

Thank you!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@mirrorface
Of course, I would hate to put you on a time crunch! Whenever you have an open slot open for that kind of commission, just let me know!
@mirrorface
Of course, I would hate to put you on a time crunch! Whenever you have an open slot open for that kind of commission, just let me know!
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@Mirrorface
i'd love to be on the pinglist for full body sprites!
@Mirrorface
i'd love to be on the pinglist for full body sprites!
5DQvw5Y.png
@Ren Thank you!

@Rowe Sure thing!
@Ren Thank you!

@Rowe Sure thing!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirroface I hope I do this right >~< [b]Username:[/b] Darkdragonfiend [b]Product:[/b] Shaded Bust [b]Subject:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3742855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37429/3742855_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other:[/b] Most of his personality is in his terribly typed signature, but to put it bluntly, this RB is pure insanity. He's vicious, mean, and wants to nom your giblets. He's got a big ol grin sometimes or he's got a big ol frown. He could go either way at any point. Completely and utterly volatile. I give you artsy freedom of how you want to interpret that tho~
@Mirroface

I hope I do this right >~<

Username: Darkdragonfiend

Product: Shaded Bust

Subject:

3742855_350.png

Other: Most of his personality is in his terribly typed signature, but to put it bluntly, this RB is pure insanity. He's vicious, mean, and wants to nom your giblets. He's got a big ol grin sometimes or he's got a big ol frown. He could go either way at any point. Completely and utterly volatile. I give you artsy freedom of how you want to interpret that tho~
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@Mirrorface;
Mmm, may I please be put on the waitlists for the shaded busts and another fullbody? x3
@Mirrorface;
Mmm, may I please be put on the waitlists for the shaded busts and another fullbody? x3
@umber There is a slot open for shaded busts, if you'd rather have that, but sure! And haha I'll add you to the list for fullbodies. :>

EDIT oh jk I didn't see darkdragonfiend's post. Huh I didn't get that ping. .-.
@umber There is a slot open for shaded busts, if you'd rather have that, but sure! And haha I'll add you to the list for fullbodies. :>

EDIT oh jk I didn't see darkdragonfiend's post. Huh I didn't get that ping. .-.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Darkdragonfiend

Sorry for the wait, I actually didn't get that ping. .-. You did it fine, thank you. :> Fair warning, I will ask for an additional 15k complexity fee because of the amount of apparel and the skin's coverage of the wings. If you are no longer interested, please let me know soon. Thank you!
@Darkdragonfiend

Sorry for the wait, I actually didn't get that ping. .-. You did it fine, thank you. :> Fair warning, I will ask for an additional 15k complexity fee because of the amount of apparel and the skin's coverage of the wings. If you are no longer interested, please let me know soon. Thank you!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface;
Ahaha yep, someone already claimed it! x3
@Mirrorface;
Ahaha yep, someone already claimed it! x3
@Mirrorface

That is perfectly fine with me. When do you want me to send the money? :)
@Mirrorface

That is perfectly fine with me. When do you want me to send the money? :)
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17