Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ms paint flat color dragons - open
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
oh oh oh these are cute and funky I need

@mirrorface just gonna ask and give it a shot would you be able to do a little gay elf druid? her tunic is very plain and simple, just some rando zig-zag decoration
https://toyhou.se/1052314.nayru-lvl2-druid-warhammer-/gallery

if not no worries, I got plan B.........the fandragon I did of that same character (dont worry about her somewhat cluttered outfit, her minimum outfit to keep her recognizable is braid + pan flute and herbs usually)
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40992319

both cases its the same character: she's caring, cheerful, maybe a little naive or shy sometimes but very friendly and respectful overall. Mom friend type. Will make sure you sleep and eat properly. Will gay panic over pretty women. Will play you a nice song with the pan flute
oh oh oh these are cute and funky I need

@mirrorface just gonna ask and give it a shot would you be able to do a little gay elf druid? her tunic is very plain and simple, just some rando zig-zag decoration
https://toyhou.se/1052314.nayru-lvl2-druid-warhammer-/gallery

if not no worries, I got plan B.........the fandragon I did of that same character (dont worry about her somewhat cluttered outfit, her minimum outfit to keep her recognizable is braid + pan flute and herbs usually)
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40992319

both cases its the same character: she's caring, cheerful, maybe a little naive or shy sometimes but very friendly and respectful overall. Mom friend type. Will make sure you sleep and eat properly. Will gay panic over pretty women. Will play you a nice song with the pan flute
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
Very cute!! I am butt crumbs at humanoids though and I wouldn't take money for that visual crime. I'd be happy to do your dragon-ified gal though!
@Hikumi
Very cute!! I am butt crumbs at humanoids though and I wouldn't take money for that visual crime. I'd be happy to do your dragon-ified gal though!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@mirrorface haha thats ok, I sort of feel that cause Im good with humans but ferals mhmmm my weaker point
I will send moneysss when you need, and if you have any question ask!
@mirrorface haha thats ok, I sort of feel that cause Im good with humans but ferals mhmmm my weaker point
I will send moneysss when you need, and if you have any question ask!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi Here you go! Send the money whenever you're ready, and I hope you enjoy this lil piece! Sorry the pan pipe looks so vague, ngl I dunked on myself by picking a pose where so many things overlap v_v [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/268262966896492545/780142656209682482/Hikumi_Nayru.png[/img]
@Hikumi
Here you go! Send the money whenever you're ready, and I hope you enjoy this lil piece! Sorry the pan pipe looks so vague, ngl I dunked on myself by picking a pose where so many things overlap v_v

Hikumi_Nayru.png
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@mirrorface
thats ok she's super duper cute!!!!! honestly the simple shapes, being flat color and her being basic primary makes her look super clean and cute sobs
also no worries, the apparel you did for her is very characteristic so shes perfect <3 also very tempted to order more but I think you only do one per order aaa (I got like, a couple -the ones of my sig- and a three-dragon group)
@mirrorface
thats ok she's super duper cute!!!!! honestly the simple shapes, being flat color and her being basic primary makes her look super clean and cute sobs
also no worries, the apparel you did for her is very characteristic so shes perfect <3 also very tempted to order more but I think you only do one per order aaa (I got like, a couple -the ones of my sig- and a three-dragon group)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi
sorry i took a nap. I'm glad you like it! I'd do Tesh if you want, but I wanna take a break from Big Hair dragons so idk about Sky. Would that be ok?
@Hikumi
sorry i took a nap. I'm glad you like it! I'd do Tesh if you want, but I wanna take a break from Big Hair dragons so idk about Sky. Would that be ok?
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface haha its ok, long hair dragons can be hard/tiring
instead of that, even if I order them one by one, would you be up to do Ile, Ray and Val from my first tab/OC tab? neither of them have big hairs (and all of them can have simpler outfits no worries)
@Mirrorface haha its ok, long hair dragons can be hard/tiring
instead of that, even if I order them one by one, would you be up to do Ile, Ray and Val from my first tab/OC tab? neither of them have big hairs (and all of them can have simpler outfits no worries)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi
Unfortunately I think I'm only gonna take 1 more of these? I don't wanna burn myself out. I can try to do both Tesh and Sky in the same image if you want but I'll probably crop the wings out so I have more room to breathe with the composition
@Hikumi
Unfortunately I think I'm only gonna take 1 more of these? I don't wanna burn myself out. I can try to do both Tesh and Sky in the same image if you want but I'll probably crop the wings out so I have more room to breathe with the composition
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface okie! makes sense aaa
then I think maybe either something like a bust/halfbody instead of full (so like really, no wings), of them together, would that be reasonable/light enough? :0
@Mirrorface okie! makes sense aaa
then I think maybe either something like a bust/halfbody instead of full (so like really, no wings), of them together, would that be reasonable/light enough? :0
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17