Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ms paint flat color dragons - open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Warden Okay, so your final order is:

colored sketch x1 -- 80k T
head sprites (set of 5) -- 45k T
head sprites (custom) x2 -- 20k T

= 145k T

Plaese correct me if I'm wrong? I should be able to have this done by tomorrow.
@Warden Okay, so your final order is:

colored sketch x1 -- 80k T
head sprites (set of 5) -- 45k T
head sprites (custom) x2 -- 20k T

= 145k T

Plaese correct me if I'm wrong? I should be able to have this done by tomorrow.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface May I order two? Let me know if this is okay? They're both undesigned characters so I did my best to describe them and provide reference pictures, and I'm fine with however the result comes out.

Username: Irefe
Product: Colored sketch.
Subjet: Charia (cat).

Info:
She has the general size and body structure/fur length of a wildcat (with it's medium thickness fur and fluffier tail then a short hair housecat) but her fur is black with dark red (almost black) stripes (stripes something like the wildcat picture I linked or tiger like), a white stomach/under her muzzle, white inside her ears and white tipped tail. Feel free to play with her design a little bit, it's loose, the only required thing is that she be primarily black (I know black can be hard when drawing, dark gray is also acceptable). She should also have a couple of bracelet like rings around the base of her tail, design and colors are up to you (maybe gold?)

Other:

Personality: Reserved, stern, protective, loyal, humble, self-hating but acts strong and confident.

Product: Colored Sketch.
Subjet: Kiran (hawk).

Info:
He is a white hawk with yellow-gold eyes. He wears a birdskull necklace like this but with real feathers, necklace colors are your choice.

Other:

Personality: Stern, snarky, a bit rude, snobbish, complains often, but has a good heart and can be caring.
@Mirrorface May I order two? Let me know if this is okay? They're both undesigned characters so I did my best to describe them and provide reference pictures, and I'm fine with however the result comes out.

Username: Irefe
Product: Colored sketch.
Subjet: Charia (cat).

Info:
She has the general size and body structure/fur length of a wildcat (with it's medium thickness fur and fluffier tail then a short hair housecat) but her fur is black with dark red (almost black) stripes (stripes something like the wildcat picture I linked or tiger like), a white stomach/under her muzzle, white inside her ears and white tipped tail. Feel free to play with her design a little bit, it's loose, the only required thing is that she be primarily black (I know black can be hard when drawing, dark gray is also acceptable). She should also have a couple of bracelet like rings around the base of her tail, design and colors are up to you (maybe gold?)

Other:

Personality: Reserved, stern, protective, loyal, humble, self-hating but acts strong and confident.

Product: Colored Sketch.
Subjet: Kiran (hawk).

Info:
He is a white hawk with yellow-gold eyes. He wears a birdskull necklace like this but with real feathers, necklace colors are your choice.

Other:

Personality: Stern, snarky, a bit rude, snobbish, complains often, but has a good heart and can be caring.
@mirrorface [b]Username: Chero [b]Product: Fullbody pixel sprite[/b] [b]Subject: Rah [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2872254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28723/2872254_350.png[/img] [/url] [/b] [b]Other: Rah is the gem keeper of my clan, and has quite a nasty past, which has made her a more serious/melancholy type. Getting her to smile is not small task, but she does take great pride in her job.[/b]
@mirrorface

Username: Chero
Product: Fullbody pixel sprite
Subject: Rah

2872254_350.png

Other: Rah is the gem keeper of my clan, and has quite a nasty past, which has made her a more serious/melancholy type. Getting her to smile is not small task, but she does take great pride in her job.
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
@Irefe
As long as you're okay with my taking my own interpretation on your idea. The specifics help a lot, so thank you a bunch! I'll try to have them to you before the weekend!

@Chero
Sure! I'll add that to my list and get it to you hopefully before the weekend starts.
@Irefe
As long as you're okay with my taking my own interpretation on your idea. The specifics help a lot, so thank you a bunch! I'll try to have them to you before the weekend!

@Chero
Sure! I'll add that to my list and get it to you hopefully before the weekend starts.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface

Username: DoctorChopper
Product: Fullbody
Subjet: Boop (Could he be drawn with the hat?)
Other: He's adventurous and a little bit mischievous so any pose that reflects that would be great :3

Thanks!!
@Mirrorface

Username: DoctorChopper
Product: Fullbody
Subjet: Boop (Could he be drawn with the hat?)
Other: He's adventurous and a little bit mischievous so any pose that reflects that would be great :3

Thanks!!
@DoctorChopper
Sure thing! With my current workload, I expect to have your work done during the weekend but before Sunday, if that's okay. Depending on how much I can get done tonight, I would prefer to have yours done sooner, but fullbodies take a bit longer (hence the price). I will try my best to get to your piece ASAP.
@DoctorChopper
Sure thing! With my current workload, I expect to have your work done during the weekend but before Sunday, if that's okay. Depending on how much I can get done tonight, I would prefer to have yours done sooner, but fullbodies take a bit longer (hence the price). I will try my best to get to your piece ASAP.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface
Username: KnightOfKris
Product: Shaded Bust
Subject: Ilo, please!
Other: Their personality is in their bio, if you want to look at that!
@Mirrorface
Username: KnightOfKris
Product: Shaded Bust
Subject: Ilo, please!
Other: Their personality is in their bio, if you want to look at that!
@KnightofKris
Certainly! I've got a lot of orders coming in, so I may not get to you until this weekend. I will try to do it sooner, but I don't want to rush anyone else's commission so if I can't, I am sorry.
@KnightofKris
Certainly! I've got a lot of orders coming in, so I may not get to you until this weekend. I will try to do it sooner, but I don't want to rush anyone else's commission so if I can't, I am sorry.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface

Sure, that's fine with me :>

Do you want payment now or when you're done?
@Mirrorface

Sure, that's fine with me :>

Do you want payment now or when you're done?
@DoctorChopper
I will note you when I am done, pelase reply to that PM with the payment and I will reply with your image's URL. Thank you!
@DoctorChopper
I will note you when I am done, pelase reply to that PM with the payment and I will reply with your image's URL. Thank you!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17