Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ms paint flat color dragons - open
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Mirrorface Awww, cute parrot! My pupper does the same thign. And yes! Arkonsel is a deliberate misspelling of arc-en-ciel, I love all things rainbow. XD

You're the first person to guess that instead of the J-Rock band. <3
LOVE THE ART, what a fun pose! Thank you! ANd the hooves are totally fine, as is the tail! Thank you so much!
@Mirrorface Awww, cute parrot! My pupper does the same thign. And yes! Arkonsel is a deliberate misspelling of arc-en-ciel, I love all things rainbow. XD

You're the first person to guess that instead of the J-Rock band. <3
LOVE THE ART, what a fun pose! Thank you! ANd the hooves are totally fine, as is the tail! Thank you so much!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Mirrorface
Could I snag the shaded sketch slot?
@Mirrorface
Could I snag the shaded sketch slot?
Yokai.gif
@Mirrorface May I snag the last slot for this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430/42921_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mirrorface
May I snag the last slot for this gal?

42921_350.png
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Arkonsel
OH pup!! How big is the pup? I have a small enough parrot that he can actually fit on my wrist... and I'm imagining a definitely-not-wrist-sized dog lol!

And no kidding? I know nothing at all about J-rock, but that's neat!

Glad you like the art :)

@Wolfkai
What character/dragon did you have in mind?

@Salvation
Sure, I'll sketch up your fae even if Wolfkai also takes a slot. Secret 5th slot unlocked?? [insert artist upgrade jingle effect]
@Arkonsel
OH pup!! How big is the pup? I have a small enough parrot that he can actually fit on my wrist... and I'm imagining a definitely-not-wrist-sized dog lol!

And no kidding? I know nothing at all about J-rock, but that's neat!

Glad you like the art :)

@Wolfkai
What character/dragon did you have in mind?

@Salvation
Sure, I'll sketch up your fae even if Wolfkai also takes a slot. Secret 5th slot unlocked?? [insert artist upgrade jingle effect]
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface ok!
@Mirrorface ok!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Mirrorface Pup is about the length from my elbow to my fingertips. XD definitely can't fit on my wrist, but he puts his head on my wrist or hugs my arm like he thinks it's a stuffed toy and then I can't move.

Oh, this photo of him in a clover patch shows how big (or rather, how small) he is!

@Mirrorface Pup is about the length from my elbow to my fingertips. XD definitely can't fit on my wrist, but he puts his head on my wrist or hugs my arm like he thinks it's a stuffed toy and then I can't move.

Oh, this photo of him in a clover patch shows how big (or rather, how small) he is!

R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel
PUP!!!

that's the cutest, most inconvenient, cutest thing i've ever heard of. puppy cling hugs *_*
@Arkonsel
PUP!!!

that's the cutest, most inconvenient, cutest thing i've ever heard of. puppy cling hugs *_*
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Salvation
Your sketch is all done! I'll PM it to you once I see either a 1-way CR or PM with payment.
@Salvation
Your sketch is all done! I'll PM it to you once I see either a 1-way CR or PM with payment.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface

Saw your art on the "draw your dragon above you" thread. i love your art! if you ever decide to open up this shop again, then please give me a ping c:
@Mirrorface

Saw your art on the "draw your dragon above you" thread. i love your art! if you ever decide to open up this shop again, then please give me a ping c:
underskrift-geo.png
new art, pspsspspspspspsps come get it

@cordifolium thank you! i'm glad you like my work! sorry i'm such a miserably unreliable artist! i'm not sure if what i'm currently offering is of interest to you, but technically the shop is open
new art, pspsspspspspspsps come get it

@cordifolium thank you! i'm glad you like my work! sorry i'm such a miserably unreliable artist! i'm not sure if what i'm currently offering is of interest to you, but technically the shop is open
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17