Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ms paint flat color dragons - open
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Dragondrop Yes! I love doing shaded busts! I do have a list of folks ahead of you, but I am aiming to get all of these done before the end of the weekend. (also maybe i will bump you up on the list just because i like drawing fr driggles and i love shaded busts. shhhhhh)
@Dragondrop Yes! I love doing shaded busts! I do have a list of folks ahead of you, but I am aiming to get all of these done before the end of the weekend. (also maybe i will bump you up on the list just because i like drawing fr driggles and i love shaded busts. shhhhhh)
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface
That's fine!
@Mirrorface
That's fine!
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
@Kuroida Hey, just pinging you to tell you my fullbody pixel slot has opened up!
@Kuroida Hey, just pinging you to tell you my fullbody pixel slot has opened up!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface Cool I'll take it please.

Username: Kuroida
Product: Pixel full body
Subject: OC derg Kansuke. Refs here
Other: Uh. I'll leave this one up to you. Any pose you feel is appropriate :)
@Mirrorface Cool I'll take it please.

Username: Kuroida
Product: Pixel full body
Subject: OC derg Kansuke. Refs here
Other: Uh. I'll leave this one up to you. Any pose you feel is appropriate :)
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida Sure!
@Kuroida Sure!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface May I? :3

Username: MeikaiSecret
Product: Colored Sketch (Flat Colored Full Body w/Transparent Bg.)
Subjet: Link
Other: Without le scarf~
@Mirrorface May I? :3

Username: MeikaiSecret
Product: Colored Sketch (Flat Colored Full Body w/Transparent Bg.)
Subjet: Link
Other: Without le scarf~
Z02ibI8.png
@MeikaiSecret Of course! I will do my best to get to yours this week. I've been blowing through them this weekend, but I can't keep up that pace once classes resume on Monday.
@MeikaiSecret Of course! I will do my best to get to yours this week. I've been blowing through them this weekend, but I can't keep up that pace once classes resume on Monday.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@mirrorface
Username: Ren
Product: Full Body Sprite
Subject: This is Ren, an OC dragon of mine. Scroll down for his references!
Other: I like to give artists full liberty with him! I have his story on the page so there's lots to choose from for pose and expression and the like. The only thing I'm trying to be tighter on is communication about the gold cuffs: they're ONLY on the neck and front legs, not the back legs.
@mirrorface
Username: Ren
Product: Full Body Sprite
Subject: This is Ren, an OC dragon of mine. Scroll down for his references!
Other: I like to give artists full liberty with him! I have his story on the page so there's lots to choose from for pose and expression and the like. The only thing I'm trying to be tighter on is communication about the gold cuffs: they're ONLY on the neck and front legs, not the back legs.
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@Ren I'd be happy to take your commission, but because of the how time-intensive Full Body Sprites are and the fact that school is in session for me, I can only take one order of that at a time. The slot is currently full, but I can put you on the ping/waitlist and take your order once I've completed my current commission.
@Ren I'd be happy to take your commission, but because of the how time-intensive Full Body Sprites are and the fact that school is in session for me, I can only take one order of that at a time. The slot is currently full, but I can put you on the ping/waitlist and take your order once I've completed my current commission.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface I'd like to make another bust order, please! :3
For whenever you have time to get around to it (no rush):

Username: Dragndrop
Product: Shaded Bust
Subject: This gentlederg

Expression/etc is all up to you. He's a handsome guy so he'll look good any which way! Thanks in advance! \o/
@Mirrorface I'd like to make another bust order, please! :3
For whenever you have time to get around to it (no rush):

Username: Dragndrop
Product: Shaded Bust
Subject: This gentlederg

Expression/etc is all up to you. He's a handsome guy so he'll look good any which way! Thanks in advance! \o/
CQy7TyL.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17