Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B> OC Art Comms w/ Retired Holiday, ect
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@StreampunkAndroid
We all wish we could bypass the time killer that is sleep. XD
Hmm. Well perhaps something like the two I mentioned? Sort of clean pencil work or the lines with light shading? I don't mind color either, but those two really struck me as I loved the general feel the pieces have? Doesn't necessarily need a background. And probably not comics or animations. So don't worry over those. ouo

May be singles, may be couples? At most it'd be 3-4 characters in a single piece as most worlds don't have more than 3-4 main characters that I get art of in a single go. /nods
@StreampunkAndroid
We all wish we could bypass the time killer that is sleep. XD
Hmm. Well perhaps something like the two I mentioned? Sort of clean pencil work or the lines with light shading? I don't mind color either, but those two really struck me as I loved the general feel the pieces have? Doesn't necessarily need a background. And probably not comics or animations. So don't worry over those. ouo

May be singles, may be couples? At most it'd be 3-4 characters in a single piece as most worlds don't have more than 3-4 main characters that I get art of in a single go. /nods
@raja

Would chibis interest you?
zunukw.jpg 1zlaemx.jpg
@raja

Would chibis interest you?
zunukw.jpg 1zlaemx.jpg
@raja
Awesome! Works like Skylar's character study happen to be some of my favorite to work on, so I can definitely work on that! I can also do color if you'd like, but it might take a bit longer (I'm smack in the middle of midterms right now ;c;). I can also work with multiple characters as well!
And, I have my eyes on a couple of things in your list, but it all really boils down to what you think my artwork is worth.
Also, if you're interested in a physical piece, I'm rather crafty with multiple-layer paper compositions. One of my hobbies is doing different layers of a drawing on think paper and cutting+pasting to create a dimensional piece (most commonly known as papercrafts). Just thought I'd throw that in, if you'd rather a physical work.
@raja
Awesome! Works like Skylar's character study happen to be some of my favorite to work on, so I can definitely work on that! I can also do color if you'd like, but it might take a bit longer (I'm smack in the middle of midterms right now ;c;). I can also work with multiple characters as well!
And, I have my eyes on a couple of things in your list, but it all really boils down to what you think my artwork is worth.
Also, if you're interested in a physical piece, I'm rather crafty with multiple-layer paper compositions. One of my hobbies is doing different layers of a drawing on think paper and cutting+pasting to create a dimensional piece (most commonly known as papercrafts). Just thought I'd throw that in, if you'd rather a physical work.
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo1_r1_250.png
tumblr_ozp2xmtQiZ1vk8ewmo1_250.pngtumblr_ntock1ajWw1rrda6vo1_250.png
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.pngtumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.png
@Minterly
I do like chibis. If I didn't I'd be doomed... it's all I can manage to draw 90% of the time. /shot
Just curious, since I think I can explain that one not having pupils as it is a dragon gijinka, but do you have any samples with pupils? ouo

@SteampunkAndroid
Oh awesome. OuO Cause I love beautiful pencil work like that. I have so little of it because it's hard to come by. /nods Don't stress over color too much, I think it'd be better to keep it just the pencil work maybe? (No worries, reality always come before pixel fun times!)
That is the hard point. I hate pricing an artists work as I believe it can cause more ill than good. That's why I do ask people to have a general idea. I don't argue an artists prices. But don't be shy on asking about things you like off the list. We can come up with something both sides consider fair since I know art isn't a magical button that's pushed and it prints out. Believe me. /spends like 10 hours on a finished semi-chibi of her own
If I had a place maybe. Alas. I have these two small furballs better known as cats. Any kind of 'structure' I put in my room that can be knocked over tends to be. My figurines take up the only out of kitty reach spot I have so I'd have nowhere safe to put it. I've seen them before though and they're gorgeous works of art. ouo The only kind of physical work I can get safely is flat pieces I can put on my walls out of beast range.
@Minterly
I do like chibis. If I didn't I'd be doomed... it's all I can manage to draw 90% of the time. /shot
Just curious, since I think I can explain that one not having pupils as it is a dragon gijinka, but do you have any samples with pupils? ouo

@SteampunkAndroid
Oh awesome. OuO Cause I love beautiful pencil work like that. I have so little of it because it's hard to come by. /nods Don't stress over color too much, I think it'd be better to keep it just the pencil work maybe? (No worries, reality always come before pixel fun times!)
That is the hard point. I hate pricing an artists work as I believe it can cause more ill than good. That's why I do ask people to have a general idea. I don't argue an artists prices. But don't be shy on asking about things you like off the list. We can come up with something both sides consider fair since I know art isn't a magical button that's pushed and it prints out. Believe me. /spends like 10 hours on a finished semi-chibi of her own
If I had a place maybe. Alas. I have these two small furballs better known as cats. Any kind of 'structure' I put in my room that can be knocked over tends to be. My figurines take up the only out of kitty reach spot I have so I'd have nowhere safe to put it. I've seen them before though and they're gorgeous works of art. ouo The only kind of physical work I can get safely is flat pieces I can put on my walls out of beast range.
@raja

Sorry about that, my sister said she wanted the eyes to be "glowing white and pale" and when I drew pupils she said "i was thinking maybe with no light or color" LOL ^ ^;
I'm finishing up a little something tomorrow so I'll link you it when I'm done :)
@raja

Sorry about that, my sister said she wanted the eyes to be "glowing white and pale" and when I drew pupils she said "i was thinking maybe with no light or color" LOL ^ ^;
I'm finishing up a little something tomorrow so I'll link you it when I'm done :)
@Minterly
Mm, I assumed that's what was wanted by the person you did it for. *u* So no worries. That is how most of the dragons on FR have their eye styles, s'why I figured that was the reason for it. Though yes, please let me know when you finish that other? I'm sure it'll be adorable.
@Minterly
Mm, I assumed that's what was wanted by the person you did it for. *u* So no worries. That is how most of the dragons on FR have their eye styles, s'why I figured that was the reason for it. Though yes, please let me know when you finish that other? I'm sure it'll be adorable.
@raja
Ah, I see what you mean! Is it okay to bat a few ideas at you and see what you think is fair? Keep in mind, I'm capable of doing multiple pieces at once, so if you'd like to commission several pieces than I'm more than willing to take it on!
Ah yes, I too own two furballs that climb way higher than allowed. Big nerds.
@raja
Ah, I see what you mean! Is it okay to bat a few ideas at you and see what you think is fair? Keep in mind, I'm capable of doing multiple pieces at once, so if you'd like to commission several pieces than I'm more than willing to take it on!
Ah yes, I too own two furballs that climb way higher than allowed. Big nerds.
@SteampunkAndroid
Absolutely fine to bat ideas on me. And do keep in mind offering multiple pieces is A'ok. I hve quite a few OCs and would be interested in art of multiple ones. So don't hesitate in that sense. If you aren't comfortable throwing prices in the open I can be noted on any of the three sites I mentioned (DA, TH, and here on FR). I also have messengers that are available privately on request. (AIM/Skype)
Troublesome, but so cute you can't help and love em, yea? /stares at her beasts
That reminds me. They probly want a midnight snack.
@SteampunkAndroid
Absolutely fine to bat ideas on me. And do keep in mind offering multiple pieces is A'ok. I hve quite a few OCs and would be interested in art of multiple ones. So don't hesitate in that sense. If you aren't comfortable throwing prices in the open I can be noted on any of the three sites I mentioned (DA, TH, and here on FR). I also have messengers that are available privately on request. (AIM/Skype)
Troublesome, but so cute you can't help and love em, yea? /stares at her beasts
That reminds me. They probly want a midnight snack.
@raja
Mkay! Please let me know if any of this is unreasonable (I'm relatively new, just got here end of the last window ;;). I'm particularly eyeing the Illuminated Emblem, Sunguard Chest, Eroded Crystalhide, and Electrician's Power Pack and I'll sell a kidney at a chance for the Light Sprite. I'm also okay for doing mixed payments or what have you!
Toss them a fish and they might accept your midnight offering.
@raja
Mkay! Please let me know if any of this is unreasonable (I'm relatively new, just got here end of the last window ;;). I'm particularly eyeing the Illuminated Emblem, Sunguard Chest, Eroded Crystalhide, and Electrician's Power Pack and I'll sell a kidney at a chance for the Light Sprite. I'm also okay for doing mixed payments or what have you!
Toss them a fish and they might accept your midnight offering.
@SteampunkAndroid
Curse you FR maint. Caused me to lose my previous post. ANYWAY
Don't stress over worrying about pricing. I'm as lost as you to a degree (I can only use this forum as reference.) As I haven't been around in a bit of time. But welcome to FR? ouo I've been around since before they started limited registration. XD;
Mm the things you wanted come to around 3,754,000t in value for the first ones. The light sprite is around 24,698,440t on it's own. As reference to values(based on the AH at a 520t/1g ratio).
So if that gives you an idea of what you'd want to offer for a fullbody in the style of the character study? As I stated, you can offer multiple pieces if you'd like.
My cats are too picky. They'll only eat their dry food. I've tried offering thanksgiving turkey with gravy and they snubbed it. /stares at them both
@SteampunkAndroid
Curse you FR maint. Caused me to lose my previous post. ANYWAY
Don't stress over worrying about pricing. I'm as lost as you to a degree (I can only use this forum as reference.) As I haven't been around in a bit of time. But welcome to FR? ouo I've been around since before they started limited registration. XD;
Mm the things you wanted come to around 3,754,000t in value for the first ones. The light sprite is around 24,698,440t on it's own. As reference to values(based on the AH at a 520t/1g ratio).
So if that gives you an idea of what you'd want to offer for a fullbody in the style of the character study? As I stated, you can offer multiple pieces if you'd like.
My cats are too picky. They'll only eat their dry food. I've tried offering thanksgiving turkey with gravy and they snubbed it. /stares at them both
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70