Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B> OC Art Comms w/ Retired Holiday, ect
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@starbornkid
While your work is very nice, it's not quite what I'm looking for at the moment. Thank you for offering though. >o<
@starbornkid
While your work is very nice, it's not quite what I'm looking for at the moment. Thank you for offering though. >o<
@raja
No problem! Good luck on your search o/ !
@raja
No problem! Good luck on your search o/ !
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@raja

For some reason I didnt get the ping! I'd love to draw Lyra. Once I send you a sketch, once you approve it, thats when I accept payment.
@raja

For some reason I didnt get the ping! I'd love to draw Lyra. Once I send you a sketch, once you approve it, thats when I accept payment.
Arctic_Moon03.png
@arcticmoon
Sounds good, just remind me when you send the sketch alright? ouo
I'll go mark it down on the front page so no one else asks for that item.
@arcticmoon
Sounds good, just remind me when you send the sketch alright? ouo
I'll go mark it down on the front page so no one else asks for that item.
@raja

Yes sure - finally can answer the site not crashing when I trying to refresh/use v.v
I missed the opportunity for the fire sprite I assume? :<
@raja

Yes sure - finally can answer the site not crashing when I trying to refresh/use v.v
I missed the opportunity for the fire sprite I assume? :<
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal
Yes, another artist requested the Fire Sprite and it is going there. Thus I can't offer it to you anymore as I only had one left. Sorry the site was giving you such a hard time. @o@;; But I'll make a note and mark you down on the front page for the shadow sprite.
@Aruakhal
Yes, another artist requested the Fire Sprite and it is going there. Thus I can't offer it to you anymore as I only had one left. Sorry the site was giving you such a hard time. @o@;; But I'll make a note and mark you down on the front page for the shadow sprite.
<3
<3
<3
<3
Pssst, pssst.
I saw you have put back your Thresher flatfins and Boneyard tatters back available to trade, could I offer once again for these this time if okay with you? ; w;
Two full color chibis like I once made for you for these?(might as well like to ask for a Sunguard Chest as an add if alright with you <3)
Would not mind drawing some of your characters again, these are lovelies. . 3.

Thanks for replying, not pretty sure if you still pass here though, hope to hear back from you~ c":
Pssst, pssst.
I saw you have put back your Thresher flatfins and Boneyard tatters back available to trade, could I offer once again for these this time if okay with you? ; w;
Two full color chibis like I once made for you for these?(might as well like to ask for a Sunguard Chest as an add if alright with you <3)
Would not mind drawing some of your characters again, these are lovelies. . 3.

Thanks for replying, not pretty sure if you still pass here though, hope to hear back from you~ c":
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
@Raja
Meep, figured out I should ping you just in case x"D
@Raja
Meep, figured out I should ping you just in case x"D