Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B> OC Art Comms w/ Retired Holiday, ect
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@raja
hello! i'm an artist, and my blog with samples of all kinds of things is located here . if there's anything/anyone i could draw ya for that light sprite, i would be stoked to do so! thanks for your time!
@raja
hello! i'm an artist, and my blog with samples of all kinds of things is located here . if there's anything/anyone i could draw ya for that light sprite, i would be stoked to do so! thanks for your time!
» Hatcheryxxxxxx
» Art Threadxxxx
uVq8EoD.png
@Solanaceae13
Your work is lovely, but not quite what I'm after at the moment. Thank you for the offer though.

@Pukepup
Very nice work, but again I'm sorry, not quite what I'm looking for at the moment. Thank you so much for offering.

@UFO
Your work is gorgeous, and it's a beautiful style. Though not quite what I'm looking for. I love the amount of personality I see in each piece you did though. It's beautiful.
@Solanaceae13
Your work is lovely, but not quite what I'm after at the moment. Thank you for the offer though.

@Pukepup
Very nice work, but again I'm sorry, not quite what I'm looking for at the moment. Thank you so much for offering.

@UFO
Your work is gorgeous, and it's a beautiful style. Though not quite what I'm looking for. I love the amount of personality I see in each piece you did though. It's beautiful.
<3
<3
@raja

] Sneakily leaves link to art blog here
Failed to be sneaky
dumparoo.tumblr.com

I haven't been drawing much due to finals, though. My style (especially coloring) still changes every now and then depending on what I'm drawing but I'll be getting back on track in a week or two to work on my style. What i have on the artblog is the basic gist of what i can do, though so i hope it'll interest you!
@raja

] Sneakily leaves link to art blog here
Failed to be sneaky
dumparoo.tumblr.com

I haven't been drawing much due to finals, though. My style (especially coloring) still changes every now and then depending on what I'm drawing but I'll be getting back on track in a week or two to work on my style. What i have on the artblog is the basic gist of what i can do, though so i hope it'll interest you!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Pooses
Your link to the blog didn't work? Links to a page not found page here on FR.
And no worries I know finals can cause people to not have much time.
@Pooses
Your link to the blog didn't work? Links to a page not found page here on FR.
And no worries I know finals can cause people to not have much time.
@raja oopsy i fixed it :p
@raja oopsy i fixed it :p
@Pooses
Your little chibis on the base I think? Those are cute.
Some of your more recent doodles are cute too. ouo So yes I may be interested~
Do you have set prices or any specific items you are most interested in? If so any idea what kind of work you'd want to do for them?
@Pooses
Your little chibis on the base I think? Those are cute.
Some of your more recent doodles are cute too. ouo So yes I may be interested~
Do you have set prices or any specific items you are most interested in? If so any idea what kind of work you'd want to do for them?
@raja

thank you for your kind words ;^;
I want the windbound plummage the most as of now
i know it is fairly expensive and though im still working out the pricing of my art, im sure just a couple of pieces won't cut it ;-; I'm willing to do as many as you ask or no matter the type (chibi/headshot/waistup/ colored or not) though, if thats alright?
@raja

thank you for your kind words ;^;
I want the windbound plummage the most as of now
i know it is fairly expensive and though im still working out the pricing of my art, im sure just a couple of pieces won't cut it ;-; I'm willing to do as many as you ask or no matter the type (chibi/headshot/waistup/ colored or not) though, if thats alright?
@Pooses
S'perfectly fine to ask for a higher end item. /patpats And pff, I don't say what I don't mean.

Let's see. Taking a gander at it. Looks like it went up from my estimate the other day, but it's at around: 2,496,000t value. Give or take?

I am pathetically useless at pricing art on here. So if you have any idea at all that'd be helpful. I haven't really been active on FR in months. (Like December) And never checked pricing back then... /flops over in defeat. Then we can work out what we both agree is fair and once that's locked in even if the plumage goes up in value nothing changes there. /nods

As proof I do have em btw:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16385&tab=dragon&did=2001440
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16385&tab=dragon&did=2043645
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16385&tab=dragon&did=1544402
@Pooses
S'perfectly fine to ask for a higher end item. /patpats And pff, I don't say what I don't mean.

Let's see. Taking a gander at it. Looks like it went up from my estimate the other day, but it's at around: 2,496,000t value. Give or take?

I am pathetically useless at pricing art on here. So if you have any idea at all that'd be helpful. I haven't really been active on FR in months. (Like December) And never checked pricing back then... /flops over in defeat. Then we can work out what we both agree is fair and once that's locked in even if the plumage goes up in value nothing changes there. /nods

As proof I do have em btw:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16385&tab=dragon&did=2001440
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16385&tab=dragon&did=2043645
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16385&tab=dragon&did=1544402
@raja alrighty! each chibi would average be around 50kT? These will be flat colored though. 75kt if you want me to shade them

headshots would be 75kT for lines
shaded colors for about 120kT
Waist up would be about 150kT for lines
shaded colors for 200kt
Im not too confident about full body because im not good with feet. I have a couple of examples with full body i could show you when i get home, though
id say the lines would be about 200kt
colored 250kT?

I do couples too so itll just be double the price, yep

Doodles are... really cheap D; ill probably just throw them in for free every now and then if you want any ;^;

This are the prices I'm considering to raise to when i reopen my art shops, so ye.thats going to be so many drawings though
@raja alrighty! each chibi would average be around 50kT? These will be flat colored though. 75kt if you want me to shade them

headshots would be 75kT for lines
shaded colors for about 120kT
Waist up would be about 150kT for lines
shaded colors for 200kt
Im not too confident about full body because im not good with feet. I have a couple of examples with full body i could show you when i get home, though
id say the lines would be about 200kt
colored 250kT?

I do couples too so itll just be double the price, yep

Doodles are... really cheap D; ill probably just throw them in for free every now and then if you want any ;^;

This are the prices I'm considering to raise to when i reopen my art shops, so ye.thats going to be so many drawings though
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70