Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B> OC Art Comms w/ Retired Holiday, ect
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70
@Ayle
Hmmm. I love your painting. I'm not as sold on your human work, so a rare question. Would you be interested in giving a shot at two of my OCs feral forms. (One as a FB, and one as a headshot/bust) for the Speedy? It would be these two ferals. So fox builds.
Lite: http://toyhou.se/~img/88772_pKvgbRGF7/watermark.png?1429691919
Molan: http://toyhou.se/~img/90877_l2bLfKueV/watermark.jpg?1429692041 // http://toyhou.se/~img/90884_GY8Uszk4t/watermark.png?1429692058

I usually don't get much feral work of them, but yours are really lovely and I think it might be pretty for them? Would be that be of interest to you. (So same amount you offered just not humans. Ferals instead. You can choose which would be FB and which would be a headshot/bust.)
@Ayle
Hmmm. I love your painting. I'm not as sold on your human work, so a rare question. Would you be interested in giving a shot at two of my OCs feral forms. (One as a FB, and one as a headshot/bust) for the Speedy? It would be these two ferals. So fox builds.
Lite: http://toyhou.se/~img/88772_pKvgbRGF7/watermark.png?1429691919
Molan: http://toyhou.se/~img/90877_l2bLfKueV/watermark.jpg?1429692041 // http://toyhou.se/~img/90884_GY8Uszk4t/watermark.png?1429692058

I usually don't get much feral work of them, but yours are really lovely and I think it might be pretty for them? Would be that be of interest to you. (So same amount you offered just not humans. Ferals instead. You can choose which would be FB and which would be a headshot/bust.)
@raja
Sure, I don't mind! I'll sketch some things up and send them over, thank you!
@raja
Sure, I don't mind! I'll sketch some things up and send them over, thank you!
@Ayle
Awesome. OuO Sounds good. I'll take speedy out of post 3 and put it into the second with a note then. And thank you as well! ^o^
@Ayle
Awesome. OuO Sounds good. I'll take speedy out of post 3 and put it into the second with a note then. And thank you as well! ^o^
@raja
are you interested in 150x150 pixel images? if so theres some human images in my gallery.. somewhere xD
nikitareid.deviantart.com
@raja
are you interested in 150x150 pixel images? if so theres some human images in my gallery.. somewhere xD
nikitareid.deviantart.com
jfLmvwf.jpg
@raja
Omigosh you have such lovely characters! *O* I'd love to try my hand at drawing them for you. ^^
I'm very interested in your Archivists Spellscroll and Tricktrouper Crown. I know they are very expensive items but hopefully I can draw something to your liking. QuQ

Here are examples of my drawings: LINK
Some examples of my colouring/background style: LINK
And examples of recent character commissions I have done: LINK

I'm sorry for the lack of variety in human drawings. If you are interested in my art but have doubts, I could provide a sketch for you first before finalizing payments. :'3
@raja
Omigosh you have such lovely characters! *O* I'd love to try my hand at drawing them for you. ^^
I'm very interested in your Archivists Spellscroll and Tricktrouper Crown. I know they are very expensive items but hopefully I can draw something to your liking. QuQ

Here are examples of my drawings: LINK
Some examples of my colouring/background style: LINK
And examples of recent character commissions I have done: LINK

I'm sorry for the lack of variety in human drawings. If you are interested in my art but have doubts, I could provide a sketch for you first before finalizing payments. :'3
@raja oh dang okay so like
currently i am logged up to my neck in in-shop commissions, but i'm currently finishing out a set of out of shop commishes so
idk if you would be interested in my art but if you are I am 100% willing to work with you for a few of the familiars and apparel pieces?? (shop is here if you wanna take a look!)
@raja oh dang okay so like
currently i am logged up to my neck in in-shop commissions, but i'm currently finishing out a set of out of shop commishes so
idk if you would be interested in my art but if you are I am 100% willing to work with you for a few of the familiars and apparel pieces?? (shop is here if you wanna take a look!)
a1g3bvH.png
Hey, just popping in to say I'll reply to you three ASAP when I can. I'm about to run out the door and may no be back til later tonight, but I will reply to all three of ya as soon as I have a chance. Thank you for your offers.

I just woke up and finished getting ready and... yea. No time for proper replies to people at this exact moment.
Hey, just popping in to say I'll reply to you three ASAP when I can. I'm about to run out the door and may no be back til later tonight, but I will reply to all three of ya as soon as I have a chance. Thank you for your offers.

I just woke up and finished getting ready and... yea. No time for proper replies to people at this exact moment.
@Smoothy
I do like pixel work, and yours is lovely, but it's primarily your animal based pixel work that is gorgeous. Like really, it's beautiful. Getting fur to look right on pixels isn't a cakewalk. (Or right in general but shhh).
Alas I'm not overly interested in your human pixels so I will have to decline. Thank you for the offer though.

@Tokti
Thank you very much. I adore them to bits and pieces. ;A; They keep my a happy lil' muffin~
And no worries on asking for expensive items. I have every intent to trade my whole lot of things for art, so there's no problem in that.

Your work is gorgeous, and this post was delayed in part due to me going and rewatching the Mystery Skulls Ghost video after looking at your art blog. XD Also aww dat Mighty 9~
I would be interested in commissioning you though. Do you have specific prices/whatnot in mind at all? I believe while you don't have a ton of human based art, you have a lot of consistent style to your work that can be seen in the pieces? ouob

@HoldUpGrabAwol
No worries on being busy, a lot of artists are. ^^ As long as people keep in contact with me I'm a very patient person. I know it takes a lot of time to finish a piece as I draw myself. /nods
I do like your style though, and don't mind waiting while you finish some work. Though if possible I'd like to do set items/amounts for my second post even if you need time before working on things. There's no rush there, just that if it's not for a straight up treasure trade I'd like to set prices because once I put it in second post that means for you...
1: Even if the item raises value it won't change.
2: The item is off the list so no one else can ask for it.
If you want to discuss items and pricing we can do so. OuO Your work is lovely, and again there isn't a rush/time limit to get work done. I should actually put that in the first post. /shotsomuch
@Smoothy
I do like pixel work, and yours is lovely, but it's primarily your animal based pixel work that is gorgeous. Like really, it's beautiful. Getting fur to look right on pixels isn't a cakewalk. (Or right in general but shhh).
Alas I'm not overly interested in your human pixels so I will have to decline. Thank you for the offer though.

@Tokti
Thank you very much. I adore them to bits and pieces. ;A; They keep my a happy lil' muffin~
And no worries on asking for expensive items. I have every intent to trade my whole lot of things for art, so there's no problem in that.

Your work is gorgeous, and this post was delayed in part due to me going and rewatching the Mystery Skulls Ghost video after looking at your art blog. XD Also aww dat Mighty 9~
I would be interested in commissioning you though. Do you have specific prices/whatnot in mind at all? I believe while you don't have a ton of human based art, you have a lot of consistent style to your work that can be seen in the pieces? ouob

@HoldUpGrabAwol
No worries on being busy, a lot of artists are. ^^ As long as people keep in contact with me I'm a very patient person. I know it takes a lot of time to finish a piece as I draw myself. /nods
I do like your style though, and don't mind waiting while you finish some work. Though if possible I'd like to do set items/amounts for my second post even if you need time before working on things. There's no rush there, just that if it's not for a straight up treasure trade I'd like to set prices because once I put it in second post that means for you...
1: Even if the item raises value it won't change.
2: The item is off the list so no one else can ask for it.
If you want to discuss items and pricing we can do so. OuO Your work is lovely, and again there isn't a rush/time limit to get work done. I should actually put that in the first post. /shotsomuch
@raja Hello Fraaaaaand whaaaatchaaa doooing?
If ur leaving u should be giving it all to me
/ punts you into lava river
Have you gotten pretty art of Aeri and Lafe yet ya bum?
@raja Hello Fraaaaaand whaaaatchaaa doooing?
If ur leaving u should be giving it all to me
/ punts you into lava river
Have you gotten pretty art of Aeri and Lafe yet ya bum?
1590675_z5AT5yzrSwwoBKo.gif1504126_WcWn6Igj5k0AHHK.png
@ShadowedLullaby
Causing trouble. Always. Never not.
Technically I aaaaam by proxy. /noogies
D: Not even in the box this time /sobs You could at least put me in the box with no holes, Shadow.
...yes. Sort of. It is in the works. /shifty eyes

((Don't mind Shadow folks. She puts up with my rambling more than any of you ever will. XD )
@ShadowedLullaby
Causing trouble. Always. Never not.
Technically I aaaaam by proxy. /noogies
D: Not even in the box this time /sobs You could at least put me in the box with no holes, Shadow.
...yes. Sort of. It is in the works. /shifty eyes

((Don't mind Shadow folks. She puts up with my rambling more than any of you ever will. XD )
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70