Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B> OC Art Comms w/ Retired Holiday, ect
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Pooses
Thank you those help oodles. ouob

Do you mind if I note you requests shortly? You can then let me know if anything is not okay or if pricing and whatnot isn't fair to make things workable. Once we come to a conclusion I'll make it down in post 2 and take one of the windbounds off the available items list (as it'd be on hold for ya obviously.)
@Pooses
Thank you those help oodles. ouob

Do you mind if I note you requests shortly? You can then let me know if anything is not okay or if pricing and whatnot isn't fair to make things workable. Once we come to a conclusion I'll make it down in post 2 and take one of the windbounds off the available items list (as it'd be on hold for ya obviously.)
@raja Alright! Sounds great to me c: im looking forward to drawing your characters~
if its easier and if youre willing, we can futher discuss this on skype :0 i could also send you WIPS and what not through skype if you want!
@raja Alright! Sounds great to me c: im looking forward to drawing your characters~
if its easier and if youre willing, we can futher discuss this on skype :0 i could also send you WIPS and what not through skype if you want!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Pooses
Mm sent ya a PM with my skype. Just add me whenever and we can discuss then. ouob And yes sending WIPS and whatnot is fine. I don't mind skype spam.
@Pooses
Mm sent ya a PM with my skype. Just add me whenever and we can discuss then. ouob And yes sending WIPS and whatnot is fine. I don't mind skype spam.
@raja
I've only just started this drawing and it's not nearly as good as the others, but worth a try, huh? :D
2db58a67-1a2e-4272-9a9e-fa8ba92d9cd4_zps3j4tnipq.jpg
(I still have a long way to go! XD)
It won't cost a lot (and when I mean that, I mean practically no cost at all :D) because this is the first time I'm selling art, and I have no idea how much they go for! Ping me if interested? :)
@raja
I've only just started this drawing and it's not nearly as good as the others, but worth a try, huh? :D
2db58a67-1a2e-4272-9a9e-fa8ba92d9cd4_zps3j4tnipq.jpg
(I still have a long way to go! XD)
It won't cost a lot (and when I mean that, I mean practically no cost at all :D) because this is the first time I'm selling art, and I have no idea how much they go for! Ping me if interested? :)
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
@raja
Hello! I believe that I might be of assistance to you! I have some examples of my art here, and I have more pieces I can show you upon request! I'm also really flexible with my style. Just ping me if you're interested~!
EDIT: I also have some more character art that I'm uploading on my site! I'll link you in a bit!
@raja
Hello! I believe that I might be of assistance to you! I have some examples of my art here, and I have more pieces I can show you upon request! I'm also really flexible with my style. Just ping me if you're interested~!
EDIT: I also have some more character art that I'm uploading on my site! I'll link you in a bit!
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo1_r1_250.png
tumblr_ozp2xmtQiZ1vk8ewmo1_250.pngtumblr_ntock1ajWw1rrda6vo1_250.png
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.pngtumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.png
@Nieren
Your work is nice, but not quite what I'm looking for at the moment. ouo Keep at it though! And thank you for the offer!
@Nieren
Your work is nice, but not quite what I'm looking for at the moment. ouo Keep at it though! And thank you for the offer!
@SteampunkAndroid
Oh, yes I believe I may be interested. ouo Definitely link me when you finish uploading things? I'll be online most of the even- /looks at the clock
...evening to early morning hours that no one should be awake in, yet I'm always awake in. Yes. Let's go with that.
@SteampunkAndroid
Oh, yes I believe I may be interested. ouo Definitely link me when you finish uploading things? I'll be online most of the even- /looks at the clock
...evening to early morning hours that no one should be awake in, yet I'm always awake in. Yes. Let's go with that.
[quote name="raja" date=2015-04-25 22:28:54] Oh, yes I believe I may be interested. ouo Definitely link me when you finish uploading things? I'll be online most of the even- /looks at the clock ...evening to early morning hours that no one should be awake in, yet I'm always awake in. Yes. Let's go with that. [/quote] @raja Alrighty! I have some works right [url=http://seairrawillett.blogspot.com/p/side-portfolio.html][b]here[/b][/url], and I'm going to release a webcomic soon as well! Lemme know if there's any hesitations about my qualifications! (I'll be up all night as well. Art school is killer ;;) If you click on the images, it'll pull them up in a larger format!
raja wrote on 2015-04-25:
@raja
Alrighty! I have some works right here, and I'm going to release a webcomic soon as well! Lemme know if there's any hesitations about my qualifications! (I'll be up all night as well. Art school is killer ;;)
If you click on the images, it'll pull them up in a larger format!
@SteampunkAndroid
Mmm, they're very nice. Webcomics are an insane amount of work I hear. Good luck with it. OuOb
Oh, no I think you're quite capable, hun. XD Your work is lovely. I particularly love your Character Study of Skylar and the Character Concept for Oots. ouo Beautiful style though. Did you have any sort of set prices or things you were particularly interested in?
@SteampunkAndroid
Mmm, they're very nice. Webcomics are an insane amount of work I hear. Good luck with it. OuOb
Oh, no I think you're quite capable, hun. XD Your work is lovely. I particularly love your Character Study of Skylar and the Character Concept for Oots. ouo Beautiful style though. Did you have any sort of set prices or things you were particularly interested in?
[quote name="raja" date=2015-04-25 22:59:42] Mmm, they're very nice. Webcomics are an insane amount of work I hear. Good luck with it. OuOb Oh, no I think you're quite capable, hun. XD Your work is lovely. I particularly love your Character Study of Skylar and the Character Concept for Oots. ouo Beautiful style though. Did you have any sort of set prices or things you were particularly interested in? [/quote] @raja Thank you! Yeah, webcomics are an obscene amount of work ;; Makes me wish I had an extra set of arms and the ability to bypass sleep. Really, it depends on what you'd like for me to draw. I can do a variety of formats and stylizations, so I can go from full-render multiple characters on a complex colored background to simple animations or even a short comic. What do you have in mind?
raja wrote on 2015-04-25:
@raja
Thank you! Yeah, webcomics are an obscene amount of work ;; Makes me wish I had an extra set of arms and the ability to bypass sleep.
Really, it depends on what you'd like for me to draw. I can do a variety of formats and stylizations, so I can go from full-render multiple characters on a complex colored background to simple animations or even a short comic. What do you have in mind?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70