Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B> OC Art Comms w/ Retired Holiday, ect
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@raja
Yeah, I'm wondering what you'd like in terms of fairness. I'm more than willing to do multiple pieces to your liking. How many pieces do you think would be fair for just the Power Pack on it's own? I can ascribe a piece to each item if it helps with rationalizing the tradeoff.
Those cats don't know what they're missing.
@raja
Yeah, I'm wondering what you'd like in terms of fairness. I'm more than willing to do multiple pieces to your liking. How many pieces do you think would be fair for just the Power Pack on it's own? I can ascribe a piece to each item if it helps with rationalizing the tradeoff.
Those cats don't know what they're missing.
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo1_r1_250.png
tumblr_ozp2xmtQiZ1vk8ewmo1_250.pngtumblr_ntock1ajWw1rrda6vo1_250.png
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.pngtumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.png
@SteampunkAndroid
Uhhm... that is difficult. I could go dig through this forum and see if I can find a similar style and what they charge. /nods
Another option. Do you have pricing on what you do for RL commissions? We can assume $5 is a 500 gem value.(If you straight out buy from FR) I typically see the buying gems at a 520t/1g value in the other forum right now. So we can assume 500 gems is about 260kt? (500x520)
So if we do 2,500,000t (power pack) using those ratios it's around a $48 item. If you used that conversion. /rolls over
If this is not an acceptable method then I can go back to digging through the forums for someone with a similar enough style to using as pricing reference. Though tht's hard as each artists work is unique.
They REALLY do not.
@SteampunkAndroid
Uhhm... that is difficult. I could go dig through this forum and see if I can find a similar style and what they charge. /nods
Another option. Do you have pricing on what you do for RL commissions? We can assume $5 is a 500 gem value.(If you straight out buy from FR) I typically see the buying gems at a 520t/1g value in the other forum right now. So we can assume 500 gems is about 260kt? (500x520)
So if we do 2,500,000t (power pack) using those ratios it's around a $48 item. If you used that conversion. /rolls over
If this is not an acceptable method then I can go back to digging through the forums for someone with a similar enough style to using as pricing reference. Though tht's hard as each artists work is unique.
They REALLY do not.
@raja
Whew. The economy on this site is complicated.
I usually just do my commissions on a rolling basis, so I don't really have any set prices. I could probably do something like two or three all-out drawings with multiple characters in each piece with detailed backgrounds and whatnot. I can obviously work with this, but that's the closest thing that comes to mind at the moment. What's your thoughts?
@raja
Whew. The economy on this site is complicated.
I usually just do my commissions on a rolling basis, so I don't really have any set prices. I could probably do something like two or three all-out drawings with multiple characters in each piece with detailed backgrounds and whatnot. I can obviously work with this, but that's the closest thing that comes to mind at the moment. What's your thoughts?
@SteampunkAndroid
It is a little. /flops over
It's all the math. BTW... using that math. Apparently the 45k+ gems is like... making the Light Sprite over $400. I've seen artists do a $10 = 1k gems ratio in threads so that seems accurate enough. Just frightening in a way.

That sounds fair to me in regards to 3 pieces. Depending on character detail and whatnot you can decide how much detail you want to give in the background. As my characters vary from more or less complicated designs? Is that for the power pack then? If so I can mark that down and get you characters and references? Also, there is no rush on getting work done. I know you mentioned mid-terms, so keep in mind your work for school is more important. /nods
@SteampunkAndroid
It is a little. /flops over
It's all the math. BTW... using that math. Apparently the 45k+ gems is like... making the Light Sprite over $400. I've seen artists do a $10 = 1k gems ratio in threads so that seems accurate enough. Just frightening in a way.

That sounds fair to me in regards to 3 pieces. Depending on character detail and whatnot you can decide how much detail you want to give in the background. As my characters vary from more or less complicated designs? Is that for the power pack then? If so I can mark that down and get you characters and references? Also, there is no rush on getting work done. I know you mentioned mid-terms, so keep in mind your work for school is more important. /nods
@raja
It is kinda scary, omg. $400 for a Light Sprite. I gotta sit down/
Sounds good! If you'd like to tell me what you'd like exactly with your pieces, then could you send them in a message so I can go back for reference?
And yes, it would be for the power pack ;; I'll try to get work done as much as I can, but midterms might slow things down a bit.
@raja
It is kinda scary, omg. $400 for a Light Sprite. I gotta sit down/
Sounds good! If you'd like to tell me what you'd like exactly with your pieces, then could you send them in a message so I can go back for reference?
And yes, it would be for the power pack ;; I'll try to get work done as much as I can, but midterms might slow things down a bit.
@SteampunkAndroid
Yea... I actually may need to as well. I mean I guess I did that on other sites too by being on them for too long. /stares into infinity
...my hoarding habits are peculiar.
I'll send you a note as soon as I can with information for easy reference. For now I've placed the pack in the second post next to your name(and removed it from my items available list). So don't stress over rushing. The item is entirely off the chopping block and on reserve for you. It also means regardless of it if goes up in price nothing changes with that.
I believe the friend I need to talk to on one thing for it is... elsewhere unfortunately. Probably asleep. :| It's around 4:17am for her right now(she lives close to where you go to school according to your information on the blog). I should have you a message tomorrow though so don't worry.

OH! As a question! Can I request to know any and all things you are not okay with drawing? I mean, I don't intend to ask for any mature content ect, but there are some subjects that people are not alright with and I want to avoid those because it would be rude to ask. /nods

Also as a note proof that I have that pack (since I realized that it wasn't equipped):
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=16385&did=1251058
@SteampunkAndroid
Yea... I actually may need to as well. I mean I guess I did that on other sites too by being on them for too long. /stares into infinity
...my hoarding habits are peculiar.
I'll send you a note as soon as I can with information for easy reference. For now I've placed the pack in the second post next to your name(and removed it from my items available list). So don't stress over rushing. The item is entirely off the chopping block and on reserve for you. It also means regardless of it if goes up in price nothing changes with that.
I believe the friend I need to talk to on one thing for it is... elsewhere unfortunately. Probably asleep. :| It's around 4:17am for her right now(she lives close to where you go to school according to your information on the blog). I should have you a message tomorrow though so don't worry.

OH! As a question! Can I request to know any and all things you are not okay with drawing? I mean, I don't intend to ask for any mature content ect, but there are some subjects that people are not alright with and I want to avoid those because it would be rude to ask. /nods

Also as a note proof that I have that pack (since I realized that it wasn't equipped):
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=16385&did=1251058
@raja
It's fine, take your time! I might actually end up going to bed in an hour or so anyways ;; It's no rush, take your time on the information!
I appreciate your consideration! I'm pretty much comfortable drawing anything, so there's no restrictions there!
@raja
It's fine, take your time! I might actually end up going to bed in an hour or so anyways ;; It's no rush, take your time on the information!
I appreciate your consideration! I'm pretty much comfortable drawing anything, so there's no restrictions there!
@SteampunkAndroid
I'll get to it as soon as they're online. Many of the chars I'd ask for mine to be drawn with belong to that friend. So I tend to write things up, show it to hem, go 'Like so?' and get a yes or no. They're our chars that we roleplay together. XD I'll probly crash soon too myself as it's nearly 2am and I'm finishing up my bedtime tea.
Excellent. Good to know! If anything does make you uncomfortable later, just tell me though and I will change it.
@SteampunkAndroid
I'll get to it as soon as they're online. Many of the chars I'd ask for mine to be drawn with belong to that friend. So I tend to write things up, show it to hem, go 'Like so?' and get a yes or no. They're our chars that we roleplay together. XD I'll probly crash soon too myself as it's nearly 2am and I'm finishing up my bedtime tea.
Excellent. Good to know! If anything does make you uncomfortable later, just tell me though and I will change it.
@raja
Awesome! I'll check in with you tomorrow to see how things are going! c: For now, I'll give my body the mercy of a couple hours of sleep. If I don't respond fast enough, feel free to ping me!
@raja
Awesome! I'll check in with you tomorrow to see how things are going! c: For now, I'll give my body the mercy of a couple hours of sleep. If I don't respond fast enough, feel free to ping me!
@raja
Hey there Raja, I'm a digital artist who'd be interested in working with you and I'm quite fond of your character's designs so far.

Here are some examples of some newer pieces I've done. Both of these are somewhat casual since I made them for myself.
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58/silver-star87/Mike%20and%20Craig_zpskm3c3btw.png
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58/silver-star87/Thorn._zpsgpvn8llf.png

Here's further examples of my work on DA
http://missymona.deviantart.com/gallery/
And here's my other DA for more examples.
http://imonakoi.deviantart.com/

If you happen to be interested in working with me I'll let you know a few things about how I do commissions.

I don't expect payment until I've sent the finished product usually with a watermark and when my customers are 100 percent satisfied with what I've made.
I'm happy to show work in progress sketches, lineart, layers and colouring to make sure it properly portrays the characters. If you're interested in seeing progress or getting feedback I'm happy to work with you.

Also, I don't know what my art is worth. I am however interested in the varies sprites and I'm capable of doing some interesting things like animated gifs.
@raja
Hey there Raja, I'm a digital artist who'd be interested in working with you and I'm quite fond of your character's designs so far.

Here are some examples of some newer pieces I've done. Both of these are somewhat casual since I made them for myself.
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58/silver-star87/Mike%20and%20Craig_zpskm3c3btw.png
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58/silver-star87/Thorn._zpsgpvn8llf.png

Here's further examples of my work on DA
http://missymona.deviantart.com/gallery/
And here's my other DA for more examples.
http://imonakoi.deviantart.com/

If you happen to be interested in working with me I'll let you know a few things about how I do commissions.

I don't expect payment until I've sent the finished product usually with a watermark and when my customers are 100 percent satisfied with what I've made.
I'm happy to show work in progress sketches, lineart, layers and colouring to make sure it properly portrays the characters. If you're interested in seeing progress or getting feedback I'm happy to work with you.

Also, I don't know what my art is worth. I am however interested in the varies sprites and I'm capable of doing some interesting things like animated gifs.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70