Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412
found!

Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Dragon, feral

Specifications:
I am looking for someone (or possibly multiple someones) to do art of my retired D&D character, Ossu. I do not have a proper reference of them in the form that I want; they cast Wish to permanently turn into a dragon. I have references that should cobble together a sufficient idea of what they look like, though, I think.
They're an adult blue dragon, and should have the same basic features of the official 5e blue dragon. I have a compilation of official art and two pieces of fanart of the blue dragon right here. The biggest difference they should have from the official design is their markings, which should be the same as they had in their original kobold form, which you can see art of here -- please disregard the silly recolor edit of 2e art. :P They are inspired by blue tree monitors, which you can see here, in case that helps at all. Their dragon form should also be a little lankier in proportion than the official design if possible.

Payment:
Gems! I have a ton of gems set aside for art atm, up to 50k, so just kinda let me know your price

Keywords:
Dragons, OC, DnD, ttrpg, digital
found!

Digital

More specific type:
Dragon, feral

Specifications:
I am looking for someone (or possibly multiple someones) to do art of my retired D&D character, Ossu. I do not have a proper reference of them in the form that I want; they cast Wish to permanently turn into a dragon. I have references that should cobble together a sufficient idea of what they look like, though, I think.
They're an adult blue dragon, and should have the same basic features of the official 5e blue dragon. I have a compilation of official art and two pieces of fanart of the blue dragon right here. The biggest difference they should have from the official design is their markings, which should be the same as they had in their original kobold form, which you can see art of here -- please disregard the silly recolor edit of 2e art. :P They are inspired by blue tree monitors, which you can see here, in case that helps at all. Their dragon form should also be a little lankier in proportion than the official design if possible.

Payment:
Gems! I have a ton of gems set aside for art atm, up to 50k, so just kinda let me know your price

Keywords:
Dragons, OC, DnD, ttrpg, digital
iYtOIWU.png
Traditional, digital, writing, prose

More specific type:
Human, humanoid, furry, feral, writing, short story, scene, OC

Specifications:
Three things I look for
1. Immediate/Actively looking: Human art of two guys who are dating, they are both OCs and I have refs. Looking for wholesome (or maybe even goofy/silly) interactions. Anything from sketch to full paint, hoping for at least waist up tho.
2. Immediate/Actively looking: Scene/short story for specifically the two charaacters from above. In general I'm also interested in discovering writers here who write for FRC, as I like commissioning short scenes/stories.
3. More for the near future: looking for furry/feral artists, anywhere from cute cartoony to stylized but not chibi-like. Not looking for realism. Animals vary, it goes beyond just felines and canines.

Payment:
100kG
20mT
Fest sprites
Several festival items, skins, accents, apparel, familiars, you name it. I even have some G1 dragons for sale

Keywords:
stylized cute chibi animal furry feral human humanoid lgbt gay bi couple wholesome writing frc big budget

Optional:
No specifics really.
I usually try to eventually reply but this time please consider I might only reply if I'm interested (and even so it might take a little for me to reply bc of following reason) because I'm studying both on morning and afternoon, and I have very very little spare/free time

More specific type:

Specifications:
Three things I look for
1. Immediate/Actively looking: Human art of two guys who are dating, they are both OCs and I have refs. Looking for wholesome (or maybe even goofy/silly) interactions. Anything from sketch to full paint, hoping for at least waist up tho.
2. Immediate/Actively looking: Scene/short story for specifically the two charaacters from above. In general I'm also interested in discovering writers here who write for FRC, as I like commissioning short scenes/stories.
3. More for the near future: looking for furry/feral artists, anywhere from cute cartoony to stylized but not chibi-like. Not looking for realism. Animals vary, it goes beyond just felines and canines.

Payment:
100kG
20mT
Fest sprites
Several festival items, skins, accents, apparel, familiars, you name it. I even have some G1 dragons for sale

Keywords:
stylized cute chibi animal furry feral human humanoid lgbt gay bi couple wholesome writing frc big budget

Optional:
No specifics really.
I usually try to eventually reply but this time please consider I might only reply if I'm interested (and even so it might take a little for me to reply bc of following reason) because I'm studying both on morning and afternoon, and I have very very little spare/free time
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
digital - scenic pieces (character in background / scenery etc)

More specific type:
humanoid, feral, nontraditional centaur* characters
*characters with human upper half + non-human bottom half that is not a horse lol

Specifications:
sort of passively looking for art pieces of my characters with detailed backgrounds because i only have so much pixel currency but i love pretty pngs

mostly looking for the backgrounds to have a focus on nature (like plants/flowers/trees or clouds/sky/smoke etc) rather than architecture, but i do have a few ideas for my characters involving the latter so i'm still open to things like that.

the subject will most likely will be a character from this tag; feel free to let me know if there's any characters you'd be especially interested in drawing, if reaching out with an offer.

i also have some alternate universe versions of canon characters i'd like to commission scenic art of, so if you're comfortable with drawing fanart in that sense i'd love to know!

Payment:
ideally looking to pay up to 10kg max per piece but can go over in some cases!

Keywords:
scene / background / fullbody / humanoid / feral / frc / fr currency / gems

Optional:
some examples of past scenic commissions i've gotten:
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/79664822_YLnuwimEx.jpg
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/60420701_is9XDdekf.png?1699050564
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/78689166_TsnNwHPWw.jpg
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/76840387_9n6qQnLxh.png
digital - scenic pieces (character in background / scenery etc)

More specific type:
humanoid, feral, nontraditional centaur* characters
*characters with human upper half + non-human bottom half that is not a horse lol

Specifications:
sort of passively looking for art pieces of my characters with detailed backgrounds because i only have so much pixel currency but i love pretty pngs

mostly looking for the backgrounds to have a focus on nature (like plants/flowers/trees or clouds/sky/smoke etc) rather than architecture, but i do have a few ideas for my characters involving the latter so i'm still open to things like that.

the subject will most likely will be a character from this tag; feel free to let me know if there's any characters you'd be especially interested in drawing, if reaching out with an offer.

i also have some alternate universe versions of canon characters i'd like to commission scenic art of, so if you're comfortable with drawing fanart in that sense i'd love to know!

Payment:
ideally looking to pay up to 10kg max per piece but can go over in some cases!

Keywords:
scene / background / fullbody / humanoid / feral / frc / fr currency / gems

Optional:
some examples of past scenic commissions i've gotten:
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/79664822_YLnuwimEx.jpg
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/60420701_is9XDdekf.png?1699050564
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/78689166_TsnNwHPWw.jpg
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/76840387_9n6qQnLxh.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Digital or Traditional

More specific type:
Humanoid / baby colored sketch or sketch sheet

Specifications:

I would like an infant and/or toddler version of this following character.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1165225677050621952/1179869612058345523/ver5.png?ex=660f0234&is=65fc8d34&hm=e72f73cabd861adc3a0d9ad7e70e041a94eeae0b3fb48cd2940150451b2f10f9&

i would like his baby version based on the art i will link below!
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1162275462219837490/1222001410741370910/image0.jpg?ex=6614a080&is=66022b80&hm=5f446ecb717839e7523f2e09754de2385885cae35b04a19933bd1fa0b5a28cf4&

Payment:

i can pay gems of usd, HOWEVER, i prefer to pay in gems due to a higher budget. I can pay up to 6000g. usd will have to wait in my payday, and i would be willing to spend 45 USD

Keywords:
sketches chibi cute humanoid baby tiefling dnd
Digital or Traditional

More specific type:
Humanoid / baby colored sketch or sketch sheet

Specifications:

I would like an infant and/or toddler version of this following character.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1165225677050621952/1179869612058345523/ver5.png?ex=660f0234&is=65fc8d34&hm=e72f73cabd861adc3a0d9ad7e70e041a94eeae0b3fb48cd2940150451b2f10f9&

i would like his baby version based on the art i will link below!
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1162275462219837490/1222001410741370910/image0.jpg?ex=6614a080&is=66022b80&hm=5f446ecb717839e7523f2e09754de2385885cae35b04a19933bd1fa0b5a28cf4&

Payment:

i can pay gems of usd, HOWEVER, i prefer to pay in gems due to a higher budget. I can pay up to 6000g. usd will have to wait in my payday, and i would be willing to spend 45 USD

Keywords:
sketches chibi cute humanoid baby tiefling dnd
8URelp0.png
Digital (Traditional is also fine if photographed correctly)

More specific type:
Couple art, humanoid/chibi

Specifications:
The two characters I want drawn are both male, so please be comfortable with that first and foremost.
The character's themselves don't have overly complex designs, but I will be rather specific with their expressions and positioning.

Payment:
USD or Gems

Keywords:
Couple, ship, chibi, humanoid, lgtbq+, human

Optional:
Please PM with examples, and prices.
If requesting USD payment, please have payment methods as well.
Digital (Traditional is also fine if photographed correctly)

More specific type:
Couple art, humanoid/chibi

Specifications:
The two characters I want drawn are both male, so please be comfortable with that first and foremost.
The character's themselves don't have overly complex designs, but I will be rather specific with their expressions and positioning.

Payment:
USD or Gems

Keywords:
Couple, ship, chibi, humanoid, lgtbq+, human

Optional:
Please PM with examples, and prices.
If requesting USD payment, please have payment methods as well.
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
[quote name="Hikumi" date="2024-03-25 11:48:28" ] Broad type of art you want: Traditional, digital, writing, prose More specific type: Human, humanoid, furry, feral, writing, short story, scene, OC Specifications: Three things I look for 1. Immediate/Actively looking: Human art of two guys who are dating, they are both OCs and I have refs. Looking for wholesome (or maybe even goofy/silly) interactions. Anything from sketch to full paint, hoping for at least waist up tho. 2. Immediate/Actively looking: Scene/short story for specifically the two charaacters from above. In general I'm also interested in discovering writers here who write for FRC, as I like commissioning short scenes/stories. 3. More for the near future: looking for furry/feral artists, anywhere from cute cartoony to stylized but not chibi-like. Not looking for realism. Animals vary, it goes beyond just felines and canines. Payment: 100kG 20mT Fest sprites Several festival items, skins, accents, apparel, familiars, you name it. I even have some G1 dragons for sale Keywords: stylized cute chibi animal furry feral human humanoid lgbt gay bi couple wholesome writing frc big budget Optional: No specifics really. I usually try to eventually reply but this time please consider I might only reply if I'm interested (and even so it might take a little for me to reply bc of following reason) because I'm studying both on morning and afternoon, and I have very very little spare/free time [/quote] Would be willing to do that, look at the link to forums in my bio! :)
Hikumi wrote on 2024-03-25 11:48:28:

More specific type:

Specifications:
Three things I look for

Payment:
100kG
20mT
Fest sprites

Keywords:

Optional:
No specifics really.

Would be willing to do that, look at the link to forums in my bio! :)
Pangender, Ace, & Bi. I have an Art shop! The link is in my bio. Would love to talk about anything you want! (Following FR TOS ofc)
Digital Art

More specific type:
Humanoid reference sheet / character (re) design

Specifications:

i paid someone for a custom design offsite, and after completion of the comm, i discovered the person i commissioned used AI for the piece. I would like to commission someone to help me give my character, Falnir, a proper AI free ref! looking for fullbody and half body work.

the piece i was given is linked below.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1223413857570132059/1223481649774329941/image0.jpg?ex=661a0314&is=66078e14&hm=7b2bd89273861514246f453dcb3ab44900fd2512c65e858841343b5e3e4656b9&

besides giving Falnir a proper ref, i want to change up their color palette some. that’s all!

Payment:
I am willing to pay up to fifty usd or 5 kg for this comm!

Keywords:
DND , Dungeons and Dragons , Humanoid , Human , fantasy.

Optional:

i would like to use Discord, twitter, or something of the like for easier communication! i am also aware that Falnir is quite curvy, and i don’t want to push the on site guidelines
Digital Art

More specific type:
Humanoid reference sheet / character (re) design

Specifications:

i paid someone for a custom design offsite, and after completion of the comm, i discovered the person i commissioned used AI for the piece. I would like to commission someone to help me give my character, Falnir, a proper AI free ref! looking for fullbody and half body work.

the piece i was given is linked below.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1223413857570132059/1223481649774329941/image0.jpg?ex=661a0314&is=66078e14&hm=7b2bd89273861514246f453dcb3ab44900fd2512c65e858841343b5e3e4656b9&

besides giving Falnir a proper ref, i want to change up their color palette some. that’s all!

Payment:
I am willing to pay up to fifty usd or 5 kg for this comm!

Keywords:
DND , Dungeons and Dragons , Humanoid , Human , fantasy.

Optional:

i would like to use Discord, twitter, or something of the like for easier communication! i am also aware that Falnir is quite curvy, and i don’t want to push the on site guidelines
8URelp0.png
(Paused)

Digital/mixed/traditional (any)

More specific type:
Humanoid(?) | Copper Dragonborn BG3 character

Specifications:
Generally hoping to commission art of my Baldur's Gate player character, who is a Dragonborn druid. I'm really not sure if a Dragonborn classes as humanoid, anthro, or something else, but basically I'm in search of an artist who would be comfortable with drawing a buff dragon woman. And with working with in-game screenshots as references because, well, that's all I have.

Her gallery, for your consideration:
https://toyhou.se/26474891.somnil/gallery
With my current budget, I'm not expecting more than a headshot or bust. But I'd happily consider any kind of art offered.

Payment:
Up to 1.5kg. I also have 3 Unhatched Eggs if those would entice as a supplement/substitute. (FRC only, sorry.)

Keywords:
baldur's gate 3 bg3 d&d dnd dragonborn druid oc pc humanoid anthro scaly headshot bust icon color sketch line shading flat

Optional:
Please expect slow communication. I can't reply immediately to messages for a plethora of reasons. I wholly accept a higher turnaround time as a result.

Thanks for your time in any case.
(Paused)

Digital/mixed/traditional (any)

More specific type:
Humanoid(?) | Copper Dragonborn BG3 character

Specifications:
Generally hoping to commission art of my Baldur's Gate player character, who is a Dragonborn druid. I'm really not sure if a Dragonborn classes as humanoid, anthro, or something else, but basically I'm in search of an artist who would be comfortable with drawing a buff dragon woman. And with working with in-game screenshots as references because, well, that's all I have.

Her gallery, for your consideration:
https://toyhou.se/26474891.somnil/gallery
With my current budget, I'm not expecting more than a headshot or bust. But I'd happily consider any kind of art offered.

Payment:
Up to 1.5kg. I also have 3 Unhatched Eggs if those would entice as a supplement/substitute. (FRC only, sorry.)

Keywords:
baldur's gate 3 bg3 d&d dnd dragonborn druid oc pc humanoid anthro scaly headshot bust icon color sketch line shading flat

Optional:
Please expect slow communication. I can't reply immediately to messages for a plethora of reasons. I wholly accept a higher turnaround time as a result.

Thanks for your time in any case.
BEPjgXW.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Custom design [b]Specifications:[/b] More information will be given when you pm me about doing this. However, here are the basics. I would like a character design for this species for a friend's rp (art by said friend): [img]https://i.ibb.co/bvZcGvp/Royal-v3-base-1.png[/img] And based off of this moodboard: [img]https://i.ibb.co/X3nwvgD/image-123650291.jpg[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure or gems [b]Keywords:[/b] Original species, design, custom, canine, fire, moodboard, digital [b]Optional:[/b] Nothing else to add! Pm me if you're interested or have any questions :]
Digital

More specific type:
Custom design

Specifications:
More information will be given when you pm me about doing this. However, here are the basics. I would like a character design for this species for a friend's rp (art by said friend): Royal-v3-base-1.png
And based off of this moodboard: image-123650291.jpg

Payment:
Treasure or gems

Keywords:
Original species, design, custom, canine, fire, moodboard, digital

Optional:
Nothing else to add! Pm me if you're interested or have any questions :]
sekator.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Human - chibi, pixel, lineless, or portrait

Specifications: Seeking some art of my anime twink OC!

I do have refs, but his main character trait is a very bright/unfortunate taste in clothes, so I'll spare the thread. He's human, but he's black 'n' rainbow themed, with an eye motif thrown in, and an undefined number of pet birds. He's stuck in the early 2000s, so his design is fairly modern. He has multiple outfits in his refs, too; you'll have a choice of what you'd like to draw.

I'm seeking primarily chibi, pixel, lineless, or eyestrainy portraits of him, but feel free to try me - I tend to gravitate towards anime and painterly styles, too. I'm looking only for coloured art at the moment, but I'm open to coloured sketches as well as more finished work.

Edit: It's shot in the dark, but if you offer late 90s/early-2000s anime screenshot comms, let me know.

Payment: USD/Gems - no fixed budget.

Keywords: Human, OC, Anime, Bird

Found!!
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Human - chibi, pixel, lineless, or portrait

Specifications: Seeking some art of my anime twink OC!

I do have refs, but his main character trait is a very bright/unfortunate taste in clothes, so I'll spare the thread. He's human, but he's black 'n' rainbow themed, with an eye motif thrown in, and an undefined number of pet birds. He's stuck in the early 2000s, so his design is fairly modern. He has multiple outfits in his refs, too; you'll have a choice of what you'd like to draw.

I'm seeking primarily chibi, pixel, lineless, or eyestrainy portraits of him, but feel free to try me - I tend to gravitate towards anime and painterly styles, too. I'm looking only for coloured art at the moment, but I'm open to coloured sketches as well as more finished work.

Edit: It's shot in the dark, but if you offer late 90s/early-2000s anime screenshot comms, let me know.

Payment: USD/Gems - no fixed budget.

Keywords: Human, OC, Anime, Bird

Found!!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412