Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Feral canine ref sheet

Specifications: This character! 1 fullbodywith extended wings, 1 fullbody with closed wings (the body can be copy/pasted) and a headshot.

Payment: FR currency only! I have about 300g and about 1700000t - not looking to spend it all.

Keywords: Fullbody dog canine ref reference simple feral canine flatcolor

Optional: i will need a file size small enough to upload to toyhou.se !
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Feral canine ref sheet

Specifications: This character! 1 fullbodywith extended wings, 1 fullbody with closed wings (the body can be copy/pasted) and a headshot.

Payment: FR currency only! I have about 300g and about 1700000t - not looking to spend it all.

Keywords: Fullbody dog canine ref reference simple feral canine flatcolor

Optional: i will need a file size small enough to upload to toyhou.se !
Broad type of art you want:
I don't mind.

More specific type:
Human bust, fullbody or halfbody colored.

Specifications:
I need art for my new DnD character. She is a bard from the circle of songs, a female changeling but has the looks of a youngish (17-18) human girl with a pretty face, quite pale with big blue eyes that give of the effect that she is naive and waist-long slightly wavy black hair. She is rather slender but has also some nice curves. I would like her portrayed in a nice blue dress with long sleeves and a kind of corset in like a darker blue.

Payment:
Willing to negotiate, but it has to be site currency.

Keywords:
DnD human female
I don't mind.

More specific type:
Human bust, fullbody or halfbody colored.

Specifications:
I need art for my new DnD character. She is a bard from the circle of songs, a female changeling but has the looks of a youngish (17-18) human girl with a pretty face, quite pale with big blue eyes that give of the effect that she is naive and waist-long slightly wavy black hair. She is rather slender but has also some nice curves. I would like her portrayed in a nice blue dress with long sleeves and a kind of corset in like a darker blue.

Payment:
Willing to negotiate, but it has to be site currency.

Keywords:
DnD human female
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Forum Banners/Headers for a Hatchery, Buttons, and Bio Banners [b]Specifications:[/b] i'd like the color scheme to be themed after these two dragons: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57261436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/572615/57261436.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57309043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/573091/57309043.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] im willing to pay in treasure or gems.i dont really have a price limit [b]Keywords:[/b] Banners Hatchery Forum graphics [b]Optional:[/b] :0
Digital

More specific type:
Forum Banners/Headers for a Hatchery, Buttons, and Bio Banners

Specifications:
i'd like the color scheme to be themed after these two dragons:
57261436.png57309043.png

Payment:
im willing to pay in treasure or gems.i dont really have a price limit

Keywords:
Banners Hatchery Forum graphics

Optional:
:0
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Subspecies Hub banner, buttons, etc. [b]Specifications:[/b] I would like the colours to coordinate (doesn't need to match) my subspecies breed. I imagine the style to be somewhat of a goth/steampunk mix (if that makes any sense). [b]Payment:[/b] I am hoping to keep it to around 175 to 200 kT. [b]Keywords:[/b] dragons subspecies goth steampunk fire button banner [b]Optional:[/b] A link to the male, who has a [u]little[/u] info in the bio. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61870247][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618703/61870247_350.png[/img][/url]
Digital

More specific type:
Subspecies Hub banner, buttons, etc.

Specifications:
I would like the colours to coordinate (doesn't need to match) my subspecies breed. I imagine the style to be somewhat of a goth/steampunk mix (if that makes any sense).

Payment:
I am hoping to keep it to around 175 to 200 kT.

Keywords:
dragons subspecies goth steampunk fire button banner

Optional:
A link to the male, who has a little info in the bio.
61870247_350.png
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif

Still looking as of 7/26/2020!

Digital, or Nice traditional

More specific type:
Feral; headshots, chibis, fullbodies, etc.

Specifications:
I'm looking for people to draw my equine OC's (Not MLP) there's a mix of fantasy colors/breeds and normal colors/breeds.

Payment:
I am paying in Treasure and Gems. I have about 4mil T and 4kg I'm comfortable spending.

Keywords:
Horse Horses, Equine Equines Chibi Feral Animal Animals Gems Treasure

To Contact Me
Please PM and start a dialogue. Please include examples and leave your Discord if you have one.

Optional:

I'd prefer not MLP styles for most of these, but I am fine with Chibi / Toony styles. Unless you're trying to mimic the MLP style to a T, please assume you're doing absolutely fine and can apply.

My horse toyhou.se has only a small sampling of how many horses I truly have, but here are a few of my OC's that I might want art of:
Suzumi
Kemati

and more realistic / detailed horses like:
Bubblegum
Flutterheart
Fawn
Dancing on Stardust

Still looking as of 7/26/2020!

Digital, or Nice traditional

More specific type:
Feral; headshots, chibis, fullbodies, etc.

Specifications:
I'm looking for people to draw my equine OC's (Not MLP) there's a mix of fantasy colors/breeds and normal colors/breeds.

Payment:
I am paying in Treasure and Gems. I have about 4mil T and 4kg I'm comfortable spending.

Keywords:
Horse Horses, Equine Equines Chibi Feral Animal Animals Gems Treasure

To Contact Me
Please PM and start a dialogue. Please include examples and leave your Discord if you have one.

Optional:

I'd prefer not MLP styles for most of these, but I am fine with Chibi / Toony styles. Unless you're trying to mimic the MLP style to a T, please assume you're doing absolutely fine and can apply.

My horse toyhou.se has only a small sampling of how many horses I truly have, but here are a few of my OC's that I might want art of:
Suzumi
Kemati

and more realistic / detailed horses like:
Bubblegum
Flutterheart
Fawn
Dancing on Stardust
any media

More specific type:
anthro/quad??

Specifications:
i'm looking for art of my sona/oc. i'll link some refs below - there's a lot of text but tbh it's not really important, you can just go off of pics
main ref
optional details
outfit examples
he is just a creepy looking flexible bendy shadow monster. his proportions are completely flexible, but he favors a longer neck. he's a goofy guy. any kind of pic (icon, banner, fullbody, whatever) is welcome if you wanna shoot me a pm with examples and prices :-)

Payment:
i have a little under 3k gems (unable to offer usd at this time as i was bombarded with pms from several very talented people! gems are still available, and i will update this when i am able to offer usd again!)

Keywords:
monster furry anthro fursona

Optional:
here's some other pics of him by other artists! i'm not rly picky about style, his design is pretty flexible. i choose to draw him as lineless bc it's what i like to do but i'm open to any interpretations
one - two - three

i've gotten a lot of PMs, thank you to everyone who contacted me! i think taking on any more will get a bit messy and confusing, but i might come back to this haha
any media

More specific type:
anthro/quad??

Specifications:
i'm looking for art of my sona/oc. i'll link some refs below - there's a lot of text but tbh it's not really important, you can just go off of pics
main ref
optional details
outfit examples
he is just a creepy looking flexible bendy shadow monster. his proportions are completely flexible, but he favors a longer neck. he's a goofy guy. any kind of pic (icon, banner, fullbody, whatever) is welcome if you wanna shoot me a pm with examples and prices :-)

Payment:
i have a little under 3k gems (unable to offer usd at this time as i was bombarded with pms from several very talented people! gems are still available, and i will update this when i am able to offer usd again!)

Keywords:
monster furry anthro fursona

Optional:
here's some other pics of him by other artists! i'm not rly picky about style, his design is pretty flexible. i choose to draw him as lineless bc it's what i like to do but i'm open to any interpretations
one - two - three

i've gotten a lot of PMs, thank you to everyone who contacted me! i think taking on any more will get a bit messy and confusing, but i might come back to this haha
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, with a transparent background [b]More specific type:[/b] Ref sheets and/or halfbody to fullbody sized, human, full colour. Shading and details negotiable. Cartoony/anime/doodly style preferred, but will look at anything. [b]Specifications:[/b] I want art for any of my 5 toyhouse OCs ^^ here's the link [url]https://toyhou.se/Kaolin97[/url] Four are full humans while one is mostly human with anthro aspects. Most are female. [b]Payment:[/b] I'm going inactive so I will be willing to empty out everything I own. I have ~7kg, ~500kt, and probably more valuable stuff. I have sprites that I am willing to liquidate for stuff I really like. [b]Keywords:[/b] Human, humanoid, cartoon, fullbody, halfbody, colour/color, female, anime, OC, toyhouse, reference sheets [b]Optional:[/b] Not a fan of overly realistic styles. I love art that is able to give off a "vibe" if that makes sense. Some examples of what I enjoy (these are not mine), they are linked to their thread of origin [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2825045][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/628611802778959872/716854721733722126/image0-1.png[/img][/url] Links: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1908479]Shop[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2278834]Shop[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2839991]Header pic[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1541650]humans[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2647826]shop[/url]
Digital, with a transparent background

More specific type:
Ref sheets and/or halfbody to fullbody sized, human, full colour. Shading and details negotiable. Cartoony/anime/doodly style preferred, but will look at anything.

Specifications:
I want art for any of my 5 toyhouse OCs ^^ here's the link
https://toyhou.se/Kaolin97

Four are full humans while one is mostly human with anthro aspects. Most are female.

Payment:
I'm going inactive so I will be willing to empty out everything I own. I have ~7kg, ~500kt, and probably more valuable stuff. I have sprites that I am willing to liquidate for stuff I really like.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, cartoon, fullbody, halfbody, colour/color, female, anime, OC, toyhouse, reference sheets

Optional:
Not a fan of overly realistic styles. I love art that is able to give off a "vibe" if that makes sense.
Some examples of what I enjoy (these are not mine), they are linked to their thread of origin
image0-1.png

Links:
Shop
Shop
Header pic
humans
shop
Digital

More specific type:
Human / Bust

Specifications:
I need a bust (Ok with shaded or unshaded/flat!) for an upcoming DnD NPC my party is going to be meeting that they... are meeting a lot sooner than I expected.

Imgur album

That's roughly the outfit I had in mind. I'll be looking for a version of this bust with, and without the heavy metal visor on (Will pay extra!). Not super stuck on the specifics too much other than the heavy visor, the cloak needs to be a nice white with some kind of silver border similar to the one in the images. Replace the buckle with the symbol of Bahamut, and we're gucci!

That horrible eye drawing (If you can call it that) is what her eyes look like under the visor... So that's why that is there among the actual nice images.

(I can provide a lot more details to make sense of these images if you're interested, please feel free to PM me!)

Payment:
USD/CAD, I have ~2mil T and 1k Gems as well.

Keywords:
Human Bust OC Flatcolor Shaded

Optional:
I need this by this Sunday evening--willing to pay extra for the short notice!

Please PM me to work something out, or get into the details!
Digital

More specific type:
Human / Bust

Specifications:
I need a bust (Ok with shaded or unshaded/flat!) for an upcoming DnD NPC my party is going to be meeting that they... are meeting a lot sooner than I expected.

Imgur album

That's roughly the outfit I had in mind. I'll be looking for a version of this bust with, and without the heavy metal visor on (Will pay extra!). Not super stuck on the specifics too much other than the heavy visor, the cloak needs to be a nice white with some kind of silver border similar to the one in the images. Replace the buckle with the symbol of Bahamut, and we're gucci!

That horrible eye drawing (If you can call it that) is what her eyes look like under the visor... So that's why that is there among the actual nice images.

(I can provide a lot more details to make sense of these images if you're interested, please feel free to PM me!)

Payment:
USD/CAD, I have ~2mil T and 1k Gems as well.

Keywords:
Human Bust OC Flatcolor Shaded

Optional:
I need this by this Sunday evening--willing to pay extra for the short notice!

Please PM me to work something out, or get into the details!
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc. [b]More specific type:[/b] Full-body + color? [b]Specifications:[/b] Detailed drawing, full body with color. I have full-bodys for most of my dragons but he's a bit difficult. ^^" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6258413][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/62585/6258413_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure or gems, or mixed. no set limit. [b]Keywords:[/b] FR dragon, full-body, full body, details. [b]Optional:[/b] I need an example of your previous work, I'm pretty open towards drawing types. Thank you and stay safe!
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Full-body + color?

Specifications:
Detailed drawing, full body with color. I have full-bodys for most of my dragons but he's a bit difficult. ^^"

6258413_350.png

Payment:
Treasure or gems, or mixed. no set limit.

Keywords:
FR dragon, full-body, full body, details.

Optional:
I need an example of your previous work, I'm pretty open towards drawing types.
Thank you and stay safe!
0KZhsof.jpg
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, pixel [b]More specific type:[/b] Signature art. Possibly some simple animation. I think pixel art most fits with what I'm looking for, but I'm willing to look at other styles as well. [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a piece of art to put in my signature to give it a bit of personality. I'd like to incorporate one or both of the toy pocketmouse familiars and either include my username and number or leave space to put that info elsewhere in my signature. I have a few ideas (animation of the key twisting, a dragon about to pounce, the two mice going in a loop etc), but I'm also open to your ideas! [item=Gearspring Pocketmouse] [item=Wind-Up Pocketmouse] [b]Payment:[/b] I'm not really sure how much this kind of thing would cost, but from a quick scan of this forum, maybe somewhere from 500-1500g? It also depends on size and if there's animation or not. I don't know much about art pricing, so please let me know what you think is a fair price. I can offer gems and/or treasure, but not real-world currency. [b]Keywords:[/b] Pixel, signature, mouse, animals, animation, familiars [b]Optional:[/b] Thank you!
Digital, pixel

More specific type:
Signature art. Possibly some simple animation. I think pixel art most fits with what I'm looking for, but I'm willing to look at other styles as well.

Specifications:
I'm looking for a piece of art to put in my signature to give it a bit of personality. I'd like to incorporate one or both of the toy pocketmouse familiars and either include my username and number or leave space to put that info elsewhere in my signature. I have a few ideas (animation of the key twisting, a dragon about to pounce, the two mice going in a loop etc), but I'm also open to your ideas!
Gearspring Pocketmouse Wind-Up Pocketmouse

Payment:
I'm not really sure how much this kind of thing would cost, but from a quick scan of this forum, maybe somewhere from 500-1500g? It also depends on size and if there's animation or not. I don't know much about art pricing, so please let me know what you think is a fair price. I can offer gems and/or treasure, but not real-world currency.

Keywords:
Pixel, signature, mouse, animals, animation, familiars

Optional:
Thank you!
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 ... 411 412