Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 410 411
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Forum Banners/Headers for a Hatchery, Buttons, and Bio Banners [b]Specifications:[/b] i'd like the color scheme to be themed after these two dragons: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57261436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/572615/57261436.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57309043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/573091/57309043.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] im willing to pay in treasure or gems.i dont really have a price limit [b]Keywords:[/b] Banners Hatchery Forum graphics [b]Optional:[/b] :0
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Forum Banners/Headers for a Hatchery, Buttons, and Bio Banners

Specifications:
i'd like the color scheme to be themed after these two dragons:
57261436.png57309043.png

Payment:
im willing to pay in treasure or gems.i dont really have a price limit

Keywords:
Banners Hatchery Forum graphics

Optional:
:0
Digital

More specific type:
Banner for Hatchery

Specifications:
I’m looking for shades of blue and green, like those light ones for the background. Uhm...and I prefer like those cursive-but-not-too-cursive fonts for the name...and make it Wind themed. Maybe in the background there can be like...uhm...nature-y stuff that go with the colors. I like leaves a lot, so mostly that. I want the name to be contrasting to the background but not too much that it looks weird. Name of the hatchery is The Hatchery Of Trinity. Uhm...what else? Don’t need any dergs. Uhm...for links...link it to the hatchery page (I’ll send link.) and yeah.

Payment:
I’m okay with any price within 75k (tryna save money while I can)

Keywords:
Hatchery, Banner, Leaves, Wind

Optional:
Uh...not much, I guess?

(PM me if you need more specifications.)
Digital

More specific type:
Banner for Hatchery

Specifications:
I’m looking for shades of blue and green, like those light ones for the background. Uhm...and I prefer like those cursive-but-not-too-cursive fonts for the name...and make it Wind themed. Maybe in the background there can be like...uhm...nature-y stuff that go with the colors. I like leaves a lot, so mostly that. I want the name to be contrasting to the background but not too much that it looks weird. Name of the hatchery is The Hatchery Of Trinity. Uhm...what else? Don’t need any dergs. Uhm...for links...link it to the hatchery page (I’ll send link.) and yeah.

Payment:
I’m okay with any price within 75k (tryna save money while I can)

Keywords:
Hatchery, Banner, Leaves, Wind

Optional:
Uh...not much, I guess?

(PM me if you need more specifications.)
Pure Matrix Fan
Loves Neo as much as Trinity does, maybe more
Is Trinity’s identical
Has watched the entire Matrix Trilogy 20 times and can’t wait for Matrix 4
Digital

More specific type:
Cel shaded anime or cel shaded

Specifications:
I have a forum post for that. Guy with a demon mask riding a manta ray glider. Couple bust pictures. Payment is a hefty sum so I'd like a couple versions drawn of the approved poses. Looking for 2-3 sets of finished/colored pieces and some assorted sketches, inked, or shaded art as well.

Payment:
1 gilded crown. If art cost doesn't total the crown value (120-140k gems) a deal can be made or difference paid back in gems.

Keywords:
Human, demon, cel shade, anime, cyberpunk

Optional:
Digital

More specific type:
Cel shaded anime or cel shaded

Specifications:
I have a forum post for that. Guy with a demon mask riding a manta ray glider. Couple bust pictures. Payment is a hefty sum so I'd like a couple versions drawn of the approved poses. Looking for 2-3 sets of finished/colored pieces and some assorted sketches, inked, or shaded art as well.

Payment:
1 gilded crown. If art cost doesn't total the crown value (120-140k gems) a deal can be made or difference paid back in gems.

Keywords:
Human, demon, cel shade, anime, cyberpunk

Optional:

Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media

More specific type:
Banners and/or buttons

Specifications:
I would like something for future descendants of my dragon Desgracia. Something like a button or banner that will link to the family tree topic I made so I can keep track of the tree.

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, Mixed

Keywords:
Dragon bio, banner, button, family tree

Optional:
You will pretty much have full freedom to design however it looks and the color used.

All I ask is for a few different types and styles so I can hopefully get people to use them. Might buy from multiple artists.

I might order a topic banner after Desgracia’s mate finishes his scatter journey.

More specific type:
Banners and/or buttons

Specifications:
I would like something for future descendants of my dragon Desgracia. Something like a button or banner that will link to the family tree topic I made so I can keep track of the tree.

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, Mixed

Keywords:
Dragon bio, banner, button, family tree

Optional:
You will pretty much have full freedom to design however it looks and the color used.

All I ask is for a few different types and styles so I can hopefully get people to use them. Might buy from multiple artists.

I might order a topic banner after Desgracia’s mate finishes his scatter journey.
y7G0vov.png
Digital.

More specific type:
Humanoid - Full body.

Specifications:
Looking to get a character from the Dark Souls series commissioned in an outfit from Bloodborne, the Cainhurst attire. Emphasis on the regal nature of said armour, with an eye for detail. Further details can be given if interested.

Payment:
USD, fairly high budget. A dragon or two can be thrown in, if so desired.

Keywords:
Full body. Detail. Sketch.

Optional:
If possible, an emphasis on realism, however I'm not too picky. I would love to mix the two sets of my favourite armours together in another piece as well.

Artist found, thank you for the enquiries.
Digital.

More specific type:
Humanoid - Full body.

Specifications:
Looking to get a character from the Dark Souls series commissioned in an outfit from Bloodborne, the Cainhurst attire. Emphasis on the regal nature of said armour, with an eye for detail. Further details can be given if interested.

Payment:
USD, fairly high budget. A dragon or two can be thrown in, if so desired.

Keywords:
Full body. Detail. Sketch.

Optional:
If possible, an emphasis on realism, however I'm not too picky. I would love to mix the two sets of my favourite armours together in another piece as well.

Artist found, thank you for the enquiries.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Banner-type thing, a photo edit [b]Specifications:[/b] I would like two scrolls similar to the reference images down below, and with the same exact words on the images except any mention of ABSINTHY to be replaced with SKARPETKY. I would like it to be readable and the same image size as the reference images below. You can use a stock image for the scroll if you want, as long as it's free to use. When you are done, please post the image on a image hosting service like imgur so I can use it easily. [b]Payment:[/b] 30g for something like the reference images, maybe 50g if you make it fancy. I'm paying for the transcription of words and the photo edit, and for a somewhat professional look to it. [b]Keywords:[/b] Photo edit, word transcription, edit, scroll [b]Optional:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Deurw5M.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/peHnkZq.png[/img]
Digital

More specific type:
Banner-type thing, a photo edit

Specifications:
I would like two scrolls similar to the reference images down below, and with the same exact words on the images except any mention of ABSINTHY to be replaced with SKARPETKY. I would like it to be readable and the same image size as the reference images below. You can use a stock image for the scroll if you want, as long as it's free to use. When you are done, please post the image on a image hosting service like imgur so I can use it easily.

Payment:
30g for something like the reference images, maybe 50g if you make it fancy. I'm paying for the transcription of words and the photo edit, and for a somewhat professional look to it.

Keywords:
Photo edit, word transcription, edit, scroll

Optional:
Deurw5M.png
peHnkZq.png

bannerart_2021.png
Edit: Artist Found! Will delete after artworks are finished.

Digital

More specific type:
Lineart/Sketch, possible Full Body

Specifications:
Looking for reference sketches of a Nekomata (the house cat kind, 2 tails) at various angles including a side, back, and front view. Sketches do NOT need to be colored but it would be very helpful if they were in proportion with each other. I would like the sketches to be as realistic to an actual cat as possible. Sketches don't need to be incredibly detailed, but I would like enough detail to be able to tell what is what on the animal. If possible, I would also like a front and side view headshot with the cat's mouth open.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, items, dragons if wanted

Keywords:
Sketches, Reference Images, Full Body, Detail, Cat

Optional:
A full body, colored piece with a simple background (like a gradient) would be nifty but not needed.

Feel free to PM me for more details if interested. Thank you for your consideration.
Edit: Artist Found! Will delete after artworks are finished.

Digital

More specific type:
Lineart/Sketch, possible Full Body

Specifications:
Looking for reference sketches of a Nekomata (the house cat kind, 2 tails) at various angles including a side, back, and front view. Sketches do NOT need to be colored but it would be very helpful if they were in proportion with each other. I would like the sketches to be as realistic to an actual cat as possible. Sketches don't need to be incredibly detailed, but I would like enough detail to be able to tell what is what on the animal. If possible, I would also like a front and side view headshot with the cat's mouth open.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, items, dragons if wanted

Keywords:
Sketches, Reference Images, Full Body, Detail, Cat

Optional:
A full body, colored piece with a simple background (like a gradient) would be nifty but not needed.

Feel free to PM me for more details if interested. Thank you for your consideration.
____________Y7qFzB7.gifxk3c3ee.gifDyy4zPe.gif
found thank you!

Any, digital, mixed media, traditional

More specific type:
Character sketch pages

Specifications:
I'm really looking for someone who can create a sketch page or two for humanoid characters for a story I'm writing. Only one has an official reference and the other will need to be created originally! They don't need to be colored but I'm looking for a page of 4-5 sketches each, ranging from headshots to half body probably. We can discuss more through messages!

Payment:
Offering USD, up to 20-30$ per sketch page.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, sketch page, sketch

Optional:
Thank you for your time!
found thank you!

Any, digital, mixed media, traditional

More specific type:
Character sketch pages

Specifications:
I'm really looking for someone who can create a sketch page or two for humanoid characters for a story I'm writing. Only one has an official reference and the other will need to be created originally! They don't need to be colored but I'm looking for a page of 4-5 sketches each, ranging from headshots to half body probably. We can discuss more through messages!

Payment:
Offering USD, up to 20-30$ per sketch page.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, sketch page, sketch

Optional:
Thank you for your time!
jFiZBkx.png
Graphics

More specific type:
Breeding Cards

Specifications:
I want breeding cards for my four pairs. Ideally, these breeding cards would display the possible offspring of the pairs as well as the color range and name of the parents. A gif displaying possible offspring would be cool, but not necessary. Please PM me with examples of breeding cards you've made in the past if you're interested.

Payment:
I'm willing to pay at most 25kt per breeding card, depending on how nice they look.

Keywords:
Breeding cards, pair cards, graphics

Optional:
Thanks for helping me out!
Graphics

More specific type:
Breeding Cards

Specifications:
I want breeding cards for my four pairs. Ideally, these breeding cards would display the possible offspring of the pairs as well as the color range and name of the parents. A gif displaying possible offspring would be cool, but not necessary. Please PM me with examples of breeding cards you've made in the past if you're interested.

Payment:
I'm willing to pay at most 25kt per breeding card, depending on how nice they look.

Keywords:
Breeding cards, pair cards, graphics

Optional:
Thanks for helping me out!
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media [b]More specific type:[/b] Pokemon [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for art of my Zeraora OC, Gareth: [img]https://i.imgur.com/SITPjUp.png[/img] [img] https://i.ibb.co/PwFS69Q/2886-D962-618-C-4-BB5-B8-F0-F8482-B3284-E5.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] I have up to 500kT and 500g to spend on artwork rn.

More specific type:
Pokemon

Specifications:
Looking for art of my Zeraora OC, Gareth:

SITPjUp.png
2886-D962-618-C-4-BB5-B8-F0-F8482-B3284-E5.png

Payment:
I have up to 500kT and 500g to spend on artwork rn.
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
1 2 ... 311 312 313 314 315 ... 410 411