Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel Preview, Coliseum Updates, Name
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Wow, thanks for these great updates! =D
Apparel preview, best of all <3
Wow, thanks for these great updates! =D
Apparel preview, best of all <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Great updates!! I&#039;m currently whining and grabbing at the elk familiars, elk are my favorite
Great updates!! I&#039;m currently whining and grabbing at the elk familiars, elk are my favorite
Thanks for the previews! =D I wish I could see what they&#039;d look like on my specific dragon, though; it&#039;d help me plan out the colors. xD
Thanks for the previews! =D I wish I could see what they&#039;d look like on my specific dragon, though; it&#039;d help me plan out the colors. xD
vtCaSWn.png
It&#039;s nice to see improvements rolled out so quickly.

I don&#039;t know if anyone else has tried equipping one of the new fragments; but it seems that they don&#039;t work? I have a Glass Hybrid Fragment and am unable to equip it despite being lvl 11.

I don&#039;t know if anyone else has tried equipping one of the new fragments; but it seems that they don&#039;t work? I have a Glass Hybrid Fragment and am unable to equip it despite being lvl 11.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
[quote name="Jackins" date="2013-06-17 05:12:04" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=94724#95505"]It's nice to see improvements rolled out so quickly. I don't know if anyone else has tried equipping one of the new fragments; but it seems that they don't work? I have a Glass Hybrid Fragment and am unable to equip it despite being lvl 11.[/quote] Glass only works on lightning, ice, or arcane dragons. Was the dragon you were trying to equip it to of the correct element?

Glass only works on lightning, ice, or arcane dragons. Was the dragon you were trying to equip it to of the correct element?
[quote name="Thrage" date="2013-06-17 03:41:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=94724#95123"][quote name="Akiri" date="2013-06-17 02:53:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=94724#94917"]I've forgotten what sleep is. o_o[/quote] Sleep is the occasional loss of consciousness experienced just before becoming waffle-faced via keyboard. It is inefficient and undesirable.[/quote] @Stanzascale, I assume you're still collecting gems like this? ;)
I&#039;ve forgotten what sleep is. o_o

Sleep is the occasional loss of consciousness experienced just before becoming waffle-faced via keyboard. It is inefficient and undesirable.

@Stanzascale, I assume you&#039;re still collecting gems like this? ;)
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
YAY!! You guys are so awesome! Seriously! ;-; <3
YAY!! You guys are so awesome! Seriously! ;-; <3
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
wait, does changing the case of your name use your free name change?
wait, does changing the case of your name use your free name change?
light_banner.png
A lovely update!
Though i don&#039;t currently have a use for those fragments, my shadows are mages, not fighters XP. Previews are awesome~ Thank you very much for the update. =D
A lovely update!
Though i don&#039;t currently have a use for those fragments, my shadows are mages, not fighters XP. Previews are awesome~ Thank you very much for the update. =D
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
OMG I just logged back on and I finally have a capitalized "a". I never thought I could be that happy about a single letter :D THANK YOU!!

But please guys, seriously, get some sleep O.O and food.... and.. happy things!
OMG I just logged back on and I finally have a capitalized "a". I never thought I could be that happy about a single letter :D THANK YOU!!

But please guys, seriously, get some sleep O.O and food.... and.. happy things!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11