Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel Preview, Coliseum Updates, Name
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Ooooh! Thank you so much for this update! 8D The apparel preview is going to come in veery handy.
Ooooh! Thank you so much for this update! 8D The apparel preview is going to come in veery handy.
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
[quote name="Akiri" date="2013-06-17 02:53:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=94724#94917"][quote name="RequiredWerewolf" date="2013-06-17 02:34:32" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=94724#94846"]Do you guys sleep at all?[/quote] I've forgotten what sleep is. o_o[/quote] -Hands over pillow and a blanket.- A magical thing, thy dear coder. A magical thing.

I've forgotten what sleep is. o_o

-Hands over pillow and a blanket.-

A magical thing, thy dear coder. A magical thing.
Woo! Exciting update, thanks devs! :D
Woo! Exciting update, thanks devs! :D
ALL HAIL APPAREL PREVIEW.
ALL HAIL APPAREL PREVIEW.
7508242.png
[quote name="Akiri" date="2013-06-17 02:53:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=94724#94917"]I've forgotten what sleep is. o_o[/quote] Sleep is the occasional loss of consciousness experienced just before becoming waffle-faced via keyboard. It is inefficient and undesirable.

Sleep is the occasional loss of consciousness experienced just before becoming waffle-faced via keyboard. It is inefficient and undesirable.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I actually just saw the elk in the store earlier and was like "I don't remember seeing that before!"

And THANK YOU SO MUCH for the apparel preview! I have spent a lot of treasure and gems on items that don't look good on my dragons :C So this is fantastic!
I actually just saw the elk in the store earlier and was like "I don't remember seeing that before!"

And THANK YOU SO MUCH for the apparel preview! I have spent a lot of treasure and gems on items that don't look good on my dragons :C So this is fantastic!
1kz7OWt.png
Sweet, I was hoping to see an Apparel preview! Thanks so much you guys (and gals)!!
Sweet, I was hoping to see an Apparel preview! Thanks so much you guys (and gals)!!
690328pathtotruth2.png
The Apparel Preview is exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks! :D
The Apparel Preview is exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks! :D
[quote name="Thrage" date="2013-06-17 03:41:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=94724#95123"][quote name="Akiri" date="2013-06-17 02:53:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=94724#94917"]I've forgotten what sleep is. o_o[/quote] Sleep is the occasional loss of consciousness experienced just before becoming waffle-faced via keyboard. It is inefficient and undesirable.[/quote] I just laughed way too much at this. Thanks for all the updates guys, the team are doing an amazing job! I've never seen a game release go so smoothly before or with such a dedicated team :) Virtual cookies all round (trust me, it's safer than if I were to attempt actual baking) (::)(::)(::)(::)

Sleep is the occasional loss of consciousness experienced just before becoming waffle-faced via keyboard. It is inefficient and undesirable.

I just laughed way too much at this.

Thanks for all the updates guys, the team are doing an amazing job! I've never seen a game release go so smoothly before or with such a dedicated team :)
Virtual cookies all round (trust me, it's safer than if I were to attempt actual baking)
(::)(::)(::)(::)

windsignature_test.png
Thank you so much for this!

Especially the preview! (and fixing the poor Dryads)
Thank you so much for this!

Especially the preview! (and fixing the poor Dryads)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11