Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel Preview, Coliseum Updates, Name
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I am pleased to see the preview apparel window!
I am pleased to see the preview apparel window!
tumblr_nde79y5s5O1sf2zako2_400.gif
Awesome updates! You guys are great! Can't wait to get my hands on those stones and play with the item previewer.
Awesome updates! You guys are great! Can't wait to get my hands on those stones and play with the item previewer.
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
I got the Snowfall elk from pinkertons :D Sweeet.

Item previewer's great, though I think it would be even more useful if we could preview it on our actual dragons.
I got the Snowfall elk from pinkertons :D Sweeet.

Item previewer's great, though I think it would be even more useful if we could preview it on our actual dragons.
Wow, awesome update!!
Wow, awesome update!!
NHzYzMb.png
The new battle stones weren't assigned to any dragon breeds, it's been fixed now.
The new battle stones weren't assigned to any dragon breeds, it's been fixed now.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Oh awesome! That apparel preview feature will be super helpful. :D Great job guys.
Oh awesome! That apparel preview feature will be super helpful. :D Great job guys.
The coliseum doesn't work for me anymore. Or the fairgrounds.
The coliseum doesn't work for me anymore. Or the fairgrounds.
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
Nevermind, the fairgrounds are fine.
Nevermind, the fairgrounds are fine.
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
@Lyel, why I like to think I try to add to my collection, thank you for drawing my attention to these. XD
@Lyel, why I like to think I try to add to my collection, thank you for drawing my attention to these. XD
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Apparel previews!

That's probably one of my favorite news blips of today :D
Apparel previews!

That's probably one of my favorite news blips of today :D
-sips tea-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11