Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel Preview, Coliseum Updates, Name
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I love the new Augment stones! Can't wait to find 'em and outfit my team with them. And the preview function is excellent!

Okay, I love the other two updates too, great job!
I love the new Augment stones! Can't wait to find 'em and outfit my team with them. And the preview function is excellent!

Okay, I love the other two updates too, great job!
5mDnfD3.png
Oh wow, very exciting!
Oh wow, very exciting!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Nice, a name change function! Now I just have to wait for the person who already claimed it to change theirs'/conveniently go missing...

-raises eyebrow-
Nice, a name change function! Now I just have to wait for the person who already claimed it to change theirs'/conveniently go missing...

-raises eyebrow-
ccDyspX.png
Wow you guys are fast with the updates. Its always good to see new stuff and you listen to your player base as well. Thanks guys!
Wow you guys are fast with the updates. Its always good to see new stuff and you listen to your player base as well. Thanks guys!
This is wonderful news to get home to.
I am still far away from the woods, but now I just have all the more a reason to finally get there!
This is wonderful news to get home to.
I am still far away from the woods, but now I just have all the more a reason to finally get there!
SalKopie.png
SO happy for apparel preview. I've bought two things that I didn't like for my dragons, because I couldn't find it already worn by any of my friends' dragons. XD Also, YAY ELK! I love elk! Thanks adminy sorts!

*also sees a Supernatural fan in this thread*
SO happy for apparel preview. I've bought two things that I didn't like for my dragons, because I couldn't find it already worn by any of my friends' dragons. XD Also, YAY ELK! I love elk! Thanks adminy sorts!

*also sees a Supernatural fan in this thread*
exorcism.png
Do you guys sleep at all? The amount of updates has been insane so far! I think most pet sites update like this in a month instead of a few weeks!

Thanks for all the hard work!
Do you guys sleep at all? The amount of updates has been insane so far! I think most pet sites update like this in a month instead of a few weeks!

Thanks for all the hard work!
: D The preview is so handy! Thank you so much for implementing it.
: D The preview is so handy! Thank you so much for implementing it.
BrightwingSig410.png
Interesting, to say the very least.
Interesting, to say the very least.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Thank you so so much for the apparel preview feature <33
Thank you so so much for the apparel preview feature <33
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11