Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Migration Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Xhaztol
If nests will continue to be incubated and dragons fed, this suggests time in the game will keep moving. Therefore, will dragons continue to age and lose days of breeding cooldown while the migration is completing? Or will we be coming back to the day we left off, as if time didnt change?

Also, I agree about the red X button, seem a bit daunting. Maybe since its to refresh images, it can be the little round arrow on browser refreshes? xD

I <3 the expired auctions change too btw.

Omg typos! I type too fast. T_T
@Xhaztol
If nests will continue to be incubated and dragons fed, this suggests time in the game will keep moving. Therefore, will dragons continue to age and lose days of breeding cooldown while the migration is completing? Or will we be coming back to the day we left off, as if time didnt change?

Also, I agree about the red X button, seem a bit daunting. Maybe since its to refresh images, it can be the little round arrow on browser refreshes? xD

I <3 the expired auctions change too btw.

Omg typos! I type too fast. T_T
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
awesome! I would appreciate search to be the first thing opened again, as it&#039;s a hassle to find things without it ;D
awesome! I would appreciate search to be the first thing opened again, as it&#039;s a hassle to find things without it ;D
HOORAYYY! Three cheers guys-- been looking forward to this for weeks! Congrats!
HOORAYYY! Three cheers guys-- been looking forward to this for weeks! Congrats!
Absolutely fantastic news! I&#039;m definitely looking forward to the switch. While I don&#039;t like downtime, I do however, embrace it when its needed. Good luck with the migration, I hope it goes smoothly for you.
Absolutely fantastic news! I&#039;m definitely looking forward to the switch. While I don&#039;t like downtime, I do however, embrace it when its needed. Good luck with the migration, I hope it goes smoothly for you.
I&#039;m confused on the X button...... Are you gonna make it so we can open all bone/penny jars all at once? What happens if our dragons expire? That we have in the auction house?
I&#039;m confused on the X button...... Are you gonna make it so we can open all bone/penny jars all at once? What happens if our dragons expire? That we have in the auction house?
Wonderful news, I can&#039;t wait! But please prioritize re-activating achievements afterwards, it is incredibly annoying that I have to hang onto Unhatched Eggs until I actually get credit for having them.
Wonderful news, I can&#039;t wait! But please prioritize re-activating achievements afterwards, it is incredibly annoying that I have to hang onto Unhatched Eggs until I actually get credit for having them.
qQtq16f.png
I&#039;m confused does the 24-75 hours maintenance, does that start today or on august 10?
I&#039;m confused does the 24-75 hours maintenance, does that start today or on august 10?
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr
@Aithusa1
I&#039;m pretty positive that the 24-72 maintenance will be when they move servers on the 10th. :)

And woot, servers! It&#039;ll feel good to get things up and running like new, and I know quite a few people who&#039;ve been pining for the return of the search feature. xD
@Aithusa1
I&#039;m pretty positive that the 24-72 maintenance will be when they move servers on the 10th. :)

And woot, servers! It&#039;ll feel good to get things up and running like new, and I know quite a few people who&#039;ve been pining for the return of the search feature. xD
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@Drummer01

Nope, no mention about penny or bone jars. They are going to make it so you can refresh dragon images. Like a button to update the pictures, that just looks like a red X. The same thing that has always happened when a dragon auction expires will still happen I imagine. That dragon will just be in your lair still and the auction will fade. Perhaps you&#039;ll just get a notification rather then a mail.

Oops typo. ><
@Drummer01

Nope, no mention about penny or bone jars. They are going to make it so you can refresh dragon images. Like a button to update the pictures, that just looks like a red X. The same thing that has always happened when a dragon auction expires will still happen I imagine. That dragon will just be in your lair still and the auction will fade. Perhaps you&#039;ll just get a notification rather then a mail.

Oops typo. ><
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
Yay! The new servers are here!
But omg the looonnnnggg downtime D:
Oh well, at least it&#039;ll force me to do something productive instead of trying to get rich enough to be satisfied with myself xD
Yay! The new servers are here!
But omg the looonnnnggg downtime D:
Oh well, at least it&#039;ll force me to do something productive instead of trying to get rich enough to be satisfied with myself xD

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10