Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Migration Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Nathillius" date="2013-08-03 15:09:20" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=5&id=921979#922929"]Any plans for reimbursement during the downtime as we will not be able to breed, play games to collect treasure, gather, etc.?[/quote] I would say that is a very small price to pay for having new servers coming online and massive improvements to the site. Just because they have given stuff to us in the past does not mean they are obligated to in the future, more of a be pleasantly surprised when they do and not a demand it every time there's a hiccup thing. Just my two cents. Anywho, yay new servers!
Any plans for reimbursement during the downtime as we will not be able to breed, play games to collect treasure, gather, etc.?

I would say that is a very small price to pay for having new servers coming online and massive improvements to the site. Just because they have given stuff to us in the past does not mean they are obligated to in the future, more of a be pleasantly surprised when they do and not a demand it every time there's a hiccup thing.

Just my two cents. Anywho, yay new servers!
veye80.jpgMini_zpsgcyumcge.png
Oh gosh I'm so happy ;u;
Oh gosh I'm so happy ;u;
LDICVbr.gif!time to dance!y3NW8md.gif!time to dance!1sAnyd1.gif
Yay for new servers and auction improvements!

...but I'm the most excited for free food tbh >_>
Yay for new servers and auction improvements!

...but I'm the most excited for free food tbh >_>
fire_rune_50x50.png _ Voslen | she/her | FR+3
Art Thread
Skin Thread (wip)
FR Tumblr
Woo! Can&#039;t wait to see everything all set up! Hopefully it will mean an end to some of the speed problems. <3
Woo! Can&#039;t wait to see everything all set up! Hopefully it will mean an end to some of the speed problems. <3
Awesome! Thanks for all of the hard work <333
Awesome! Thanks for all of the hard work <333
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Noooooooo D: It&#039;s right on my two breedings, 10th-11th August XD
But still, I&#039;m really excited for this :D I don&#039;t mind delaying some stuff XD

Noooooooo D: It&#039;s right on my two breedings, 10th-11th August XD
But still, I&#039;m really excited for this :D I don&#039;t mind delaying some stuff XD

Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
What about the flight that wins exalt week? Doesn&#039;t that mean it will be cut short?
What about the flight that wins exalt week? Doesn&#039;t that mean it will be cut short?
FelisFire: Carnivorous Kitty #17877
Wajas: CanidaeCompanions #269314
This is awesome! Thanks Flight Rising team.

I&#039;m amazing at the people finding things to complain about or ask compensation for.
This is awesome! Thanks Flight Rising team.

I&#039;m amazing at the people finding things to complain about or ask compensation for.
cherry_com_zps0fcc8be8.png
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
izsrBKl.jpg
o3o that might be a long time, almost 3 days max, but if it helps then I say go for it. xP
o3o that might be a long time, almost 3 days max, but if it helps then I say go for it. xP
Forever shall darkness plagues one heart and keep them forever alone as long as they breath such gloom air.

People constantly gets me confused with Darknesss (with 3 S's)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10