Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Migration Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Exciting times, I'm thrilled for the dev team. I know this has to have been a stressful experience, but also a cherished one and invaluable one. Many lessons learned from all perspectives, it's been wonderful to not only watch FR grow, but you guys grow as developers.
Exciting times, I'm thrilled for the dev team. I know this has to have been a stressful experience, but also a cherished one and invaluable one. Many lessons learned from all perspectives, it's been wonderful to not only watch FR grow, but you guys grow as developers.
@Xhaztol @Ryha
OH IT SAID THE 10TH
K all is well ^_^
@Xhaztol @Ryha
OH IT SAID THE 10TH
K all is well ^_^
Finally there is a date o_o
Finally there is a date o_o
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
I'm hoping that once the Achievements are re-enabled we each get any we earned during the downtime of it.

I'd been trying for the Shimmer breeding achievement for weeks, and lo and behold, I produce a hatchling with Shimmer after the achievements were disabled xD
I'm hoping that once the Achievements are re-enabled we each get any we earned during the downtime of it.

I'd been trying for the Shimmer breeding achievement for weeks, and lo and behold, I produce a hatchling with Shimmer after the achievements were disabled xD
Thanks FR team (:
Thanks FR team (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
thanks so much for the advance notice! hope it goes well.

also super happy to hear that expired auctions won't send mail anymore, that's a great change.
thanks so much for the advance notice! hope it goes well.

also super happy to hear that expired auctions won't send mail anymore, that's a great change.
Vxr4Vdv.gif
Yay new servers!
Which means less lag and faster doing things!
So happy right now~
Yay new servers!
Which means less lag and faster doing things!
So happy right now~
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-08-03 14:09:37" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=921979#921979"] The team is very excited for this transition, as we believe it may significantly improve the stability and usability of Flight Rising, as well as pave the road towards re-enabling achievements, Search, and new user registration. These will not be available directly after the migration, but our plan is to roll them out once we have determined the dust has settled and we are cozy and operable on the new hardware. .[/quote] Yeah! my brother is going to be so happy about the registration coming back!

The team is very excited for this transition, as we believe it may significantly improve the stability and usability of Flight Rising, as well as pave the road towards re-enabling achievements, Search, and new user registration. These will not be available directly after the migration, but our plan is to roll them out once we have determined the dust has settled and we are cozy and operable on the new hardware.

Yeah! my brother is going to be so happy about the registration coming back!
Good luck with this guys C: I hope this solves everything you want it to.
Good luck with this guys C: I hope this solves everything you want it to.
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png
Brilliant news!!! :D
Brilliant news!!! :D
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10