Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Migration Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thank you for all your hard work! I love this site.
Thank you for all your hard work! I love this site.
HrA24rI.gif
Wahoo!

I just voiced my support on mail improvements in a different thread, which amuses me now you just announced you're putting in such fixes. :)
Wahoo!

I just voiced my support on mail improvements in a different thread, which amuses me now you just announced you're putting in such fixes. :)
Yaaaaaay! can't wait!
Yaaaaaay! can't wait!
@ Hera
Then breed! The server change isn't for another week or so, silly.
@ Hera
Then breed! The server change isn't for another week or so, silly.
w2djpd.png Banner by Sheo
[quote name="Hera" date="2013-08-03 14:14:09" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=921979#922064"]But..but I can breed at reset tonight :( Happy about the servers though![/quote] @Hera - the migration is not happening until the early morning of the 10th, not tonight. :)
But..but I can breed at reset tonight :(
Happy about the servers though!

@Hera - the migration is not happening until the early morning of the 10th, not tonight. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Hera It's happening next saturday, not today. you can still breed!
@Hera It's happening next saturday, not today. you can still breed!
Lots of likes for this update!! I hope everything goes smoothly and swiftly!! <3
Lots of likes for this update!! I hope everything goes smoothly and swiftly!! <3
Yay :D im happy about the server! :D
Yay :D im happy about the server! :D
That&#039;s awesome news! :D Best of luck to all who are helping with the transition process, and that it goes quickly with few complications. ^.^ <3
That&#039;s awesome news! :D Best of luck to all who are helping with the transition process, and that it goes quickly with few complications. ^.^ <3
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
YESSS fantastic! Can&#039;t wait for the move!
YESSS fantastic! Can&#039;t wait for the move!
eFhQ85.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10