Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Migration Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Great, I'm looking forward to the changes! Also really good timing for me, as it happens, as those are the days when I return to work U_U
Great, I'm looking forward to the changes! Also really good timing for me, as it happens, as those are the days when I return to work U_U
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png

I don't really care. I mean. I do.

A lot.

I mean. This is what I do all day. Sit here. Or sit there. And stare at the screen while battling hundreds of monsters in the coliseum, or entering raffles having fun in the forums, doing buissness, breeding dragons, doing this doing that. All. Day. What am I going to do with myself for possibly 72 hours? I could sit on... my chair... And stare at the window...

But if this means: Downtime+Recovery= Faster Website+ Fun= * Happy Person *
This will be worth it if things speed up! :D :D Can't wait to see it in the next couple days!

I don't really care. I mean. I do.

A lot.

I mean. This is what I do all day. Sit here. Or sit there. And stare at the screen while battling hundreds of monsters in the coliseum, or entering raffles having fun in the forums, doing buissness, breeding dragons, doing this doing that. All. Day. What am I going to do with myself for possibly 72 hours? I could sit on... my chair... And stare at the window...

But if this means: Downtime+Recovery= Faster Website+ Fun= * Happy Person *
This will be worth it if things speed up! :D :D Can't wait to see it in the next couple days!
I agree with @Rikkaix; I spend a fair portion of my time here tending to things. It will certainly be a little strange 1-3 days waiting for things to finish up.

Eh...I'm sure there's something I can find to do...
I agree with @Rikkaix; I spend a fair portion of my time here tending to things. It will certainly be a little strange 1-3 days waiting for things to finish up.

Eh...I'm sure there's something I can find to do...
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
thought it was tomorrow, then reread it a few times. still going to hate downtime but at least things will be going more smoothly! I'm going to have to re-time some things because if I go along with my current breeding schedule I'll have a few pairs ready to breed that day along with two nests ready to hatch.

hope to see at least the search function back up and running soon, I've missed that!
thought it was tomorrow, then reread it a few times. still going to hate downtime but at least things will be going more smoothly! I'm going to have to re-time some things because if I go along with my current breeding schedule I'll have a few pairs ready to breed that day along with two nests ready to hatch.

hope to see at least the search function back up and running soon, I've missed that!
Hooray! So excited for these new servers! Thanks for all your work and I hope the transition is painless for us all, but especially you guys!
Hooray! So excited for these new servers! Thanks for all your work and I hope the transition is painless for us all, but especially you guys!
lZEZOSe.png
Great news. Enjoy the game very much. Looking forward to everything you are doing. Thank you for doing such a great job!
Great news. Enjoy the game very much. Looking forward to everything you are doing. Thank you for doing such a great job!
Yay for the server change! :D
Nay for the downtime Dx
Yay for the server change! :D
Nay for the downtime Dx
2heep8h.jpg
No more auction spam, oh thank you soooooooo much! With how much I sell all the expired messages were clogging my inbox up.
No more auction spam, oh thank you soooooooo much! With how much I sell all the expired messages were clogging my inbox up.
3g9g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10