Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2024
Lookit those cute little new meat heat fams!
Lookit those cute little new meat heat fams!
rx9OvHg.gif
Aaa I love those new familiars!! Looks like i'll finally hit the 1k familiars milestone if i'm able to get both this mini-fest [emoji=meat size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Aaa I love those new familiars!! Looks like i'll finally hit the 1k familiars milestone if i'm able to get both this mini-fest
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I would have appreciated being given a warning pop-up when I went to gather, today......
I would have appreciated being given a warning pop-up when I went to gather, today......
AstralRoses Adoption Agency
The Art of AstralCrescent
Astral's Accent Atelier
Stellaflora Sundries Hatchery
Random Sig Image - Links to Credits
XD the Plumed Summertail kinda looks like one of those medieval drawings
XD the Plumed Summertail kinda looks like one of those medieval drawings
Rats, I already bonded with everyone and did my gathering for the odyssey. Oh well. My dragons only eat fish anyway [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Rats, I already bonded with everyone and did my gathering for the odyssey. Oh well. My dragons only eat fish anyway
yipee!!
yipee!!
Tm63Ief.pngwqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • I fell in love and I can't get back up
Happy meat heat!
Happy meat heat!
HELLO YES PLEASE and thank you
HELLO YES PLEASE and thank you
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I pogged so hard when I refreshed and saw the update. I am being SPOILED by y'all [emoji=snapper love size=2]
I pogged so hard when I refreshed and saw the update. I am being SPOILED by y'all
gYW0j5f.png
fdUVIfW.png
yvMj9jM.png
TWSJTng.png
FObX7rS.png
HZWnB66.gif 60551086_BGD.gif
meat heat! wahoo!
meat heat! wahoo!
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png