Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2024
Hi just confirming - the familiars can drop at any coliseum venue?
tumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo9_500.png
As a future pirate king once said: MEAT
As a future pirate king once said: MEAT
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
[quote name="Bitterblur" date="2024-06-14 17:25:00" ] Hi just confirming - the familiars can drop at any coliseum venue? [/quote] Supposedly yes, but I've been in there a lot this morning, and I've seen nothing drop except the food.
Bitterblur wrote on 2024-06-14 17:25:00:

Supposedly yes, but I've been in there a lot this morning, and I've seen nothing drop except the food.
9PW8odu.jpg
[quote name="Bitterblur" date="2024-06-14 17:25:00" ] Hi just confirming - the familiars can drop at any coliseum venue? [/quote] Yeah, they're supposed to drop in the coliseum and even gathering, but the drop rate is more unusual than last year and the years before as you would get Scorchpaw Prowler and/or Runescar Lynx within the first 3 battles or after a few gathering turns, last year's specific familiars were also about the same difficultly to the yearly familiars to get as well compared to this year (As I experienced) I've been battling since yesterday and only luck is one Scorchpaw Prowler this morning along with general/rare items you can get year round like Stage Specific familiars, runes and I even got myself an elemental egg surprisingly, but no Chimeras at all I'm still grinding in the coliseum and in different stages including Bamboo Falls as I have seen some recommend it with Boreal Woods, but I got nothing Even the AH has under 50 of each of the Chimera familiars, though a lot in the Lynx Familiars because of the years before, so something is definitely wrong with the coding for the drop rates
Bitterblur wrote on 2024-06-14 17:25:00:

Yeah, they're supposed to drop in the coliseum and even gathering, but the drop rate is more unusual than last year and the years before as you would get Scorchpaw Prowler and/or Runescar Lynx within the first 3 battles or after a few gathering turns, last year's specific familiars were also about the same difficultly to the yearly familiars to get as well compared to this year (As I experienced)

I've been battling since yesterday and only luck is one Scorchpaw Prowler this morning along with general/rare items you can get year round like Stage Specific familiars, runes and I even got myself an elemental egg surprisingly, but no Chimeras at all
I'm still grinding in the coliseum and in different stages including Bamboo Falls as I have seen some recommend it with Boreal Woods, but I got nothing

Even the AH has under 50 of each of the Chimera familiars, though a lot in the Lynx Familiars because of the years before, so something is definitely wrong with the coding for the drop rates
[quote name="FatherVoidKevin" date="2024-06-15 11:27:07" ] I've been battling since yesterday and only luck is one Scorchpaw Prowler this morning along with general/rare items you can get year round like Stage Specific familiars, runes and I even got myself an elemental egg surprisingly, but no Chimeras at all I'm still grinding in the coliseum and in different stages including Bamboo Falls as I have seen some recommend it with Boreal Woods, but I got nothing [/quote] I got 1 Lynx from Coliseum and 1 Chimaera from Gathering yesterday. And just now I got Lynx and Chimaera in a row from Boreal Wood.
FatherVoidKevin wrote on 2024-06-15 11:27:07:
I've been battling since yesterday and only luck is one Scorchpaw Prowler this morning along with general/rare items you can get year round like Stage Specific familiars, runes and I even got myself an elemental egg surprisingly, but no Chimeras at all
I'm still grinding in the coliseum and in different stages including Bamboo Falls as I have seen some recommend it with Boreal Woods, but I got nothing

I got 1 Lynx from Coliseum and 1 Chimaera from Gathering yesterday.
And just now I got Lynx and Chimaera in a row from Boreal Wood.
586.png
[quote name="Evelyan" date="2024-06-15 15:14:26" ] I got 1 Lynx from Coliseum and 1 Chimaera from Gathering yesterday. And just now I got Lynx and Chimaera in a row from Boreal Wood. [/quote] I haven't tried Boreal Woods, but sadly I don't have dragons that can battle efficiently in there, so I've been trying Bamboo Falls, but no luck still The drop rate is still unusual though[emoji=gaoler confused size=1]
Evelyan wrote on 2024-06-15 15:14:26:
I got 1 Lynx from Coliseum and 1 Chimaera from Gathering yesterday.
And just now I got Lynx and Chimaera in a row from Boreal Wood.

I haven't tried Boreal Woods, but sadly I don't have dragons that can battle efficiently in there, so I've been trying Bamboo Falls, but no luck still

The drop rate is still unusual though
I spend one weekend not on the internet and so much stuff happens...
Happy Meatheat!
I spend one weekend not on the internet and so much stuff happens...
Happy Meatheat!
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
The drops have been pathetic this time around. Each event, it gets worse and worse.
The drops have been pathetic this time around. Each event, it gets worse and worse.
HEveOVO.png
After some trying finally had managed to get all the event familiars and also got a billion of vistas and scenes. And I've leveled up my main team some more. I'm pretty satisfied with event overall! I have so many stacks of the salted meat now, that my dragons will never go hungry. I just hope they wouldn't mind the lack of variety in theit diet in the next few months, ha-ha
After some trying finally had managed to get all the event familiars and also got a billion of vistas and scenes. And I've leveled up my main team some more. I'm pretty satisfied with event overall! I have so many stacks of the salted meat now, that my dragons will never go hungry. I just hope they wouldn't mind the lack of variety in theit diet in the next few months, ha-ha
"The mountains should be taller, the canyons greater. Our home should stand ironclad against the dangers of the heavens, protected against cosmic bombardment"
jIRALXN.png
{ I'm glad it's not just me noticing the drop rates somehow seeming to decrease every event. I've managed to get one chimera and a couple of lynxes, and two scenes. unfortunately there's not a lot of appeal to get in coli because spending hours and getting no drops is truly a waste of time, no matter the venue-- and I usually love coli. I hope something is done to fix the rates soon. between the lack of drops and the increasing fest skins it's very demotivating trying to keep up with everything ^^"
{ I'm glad it's not just me noticing the drop rates somehow seeming to decrease every event. I've managed to get one chimera and a couple of lynxes, and two scenes. unfortunately there's not a lot of appeal to get in coli because spending hours and getting no drops is truly a waste of time, no matter the venue-- and I usually love coli. I hope something is done to fix the rates soon. between the lack of drops and the increasing fest skins it's very demotivating trying to keep up with everything ^^"
holli / rat king • adult • any pronouns • fr+3
home of stormrot
art shop