Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2024
I didn't have to to grind this time, so I just bought the new familiars. They were more expensive than the last time I had to buy some, so I'm assuming the drop Rares are lower.
Is there a reason why the events are not a week long like the other ones? It would allow more people without weekends off to be able to have a chance as well.
I didn't have to to grind this time, so I just bought the new familiars. They were more expensive than the last time I had to buy some, so I'm assuming the drop Rares are lower.
Is there a reason why the events are not a week long like the other ones? It would allow more people without weekends off to be able to have a chance as well.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
The drop rate for this event has been awful honestly. What I loved about years prior is that you were tripping over familiars. The last micro was hard too, barely earned both, I don't understand why the drop rates are so bad all of a sudden. Though I feel validated seeing that it isn't just me. I thought with so many people playing with everything going on the AH would be flooded with them but the cheapest is 80k for one and over double for the other.

This is the first event I won't get either familiar and that's kind of disappointing off such a cool week. I got a single lynx and I normally use these holidays to stock up on Baldwin components.
The drop rate for this event has been awful honestly. What I loved about years prior is that you were tripping over familiars. The last micro was hard too, barely earned both, I don't understand why the drop rates are so bad all of a sudden. Though I feel validated seeing that it isn't just me. I thought with so many people playing with everything going on the AH would be flooded with them but the cheapest is 80k for one and over double for the other.

This is the first event I won't get either familiar and that's kind of disappointing off such a cool week. I got a single lynx and I normally use these holidays to stock up on Baldwin components.
Z7cgb70.png
I got 3 copies of Grasslands Chimera, but none of the other. Does anyone have a spare Decorated Chimera they would like to trade?
I got 3 copies of Grasslands Chimera, but none of the other. Does anyone have a spare Decorated Chimera they would like to trade?

2 Shimmering Pinecones

Shadow Flight

FR +0

2 Shimmering Pinecones

Genderfluid flag 'he/she/they' button

Ace flag 'Asexual' button

Bi flag 'biromantic' button

2 Shimmering Pinecones
I had the same horrible experience with drops! I coli so I'm not short of Baldwin melts, but the new guys were so cute and I hardly got any.

@PunkNoctis I have a Decorated Chimera I can trade for a Grassland! So ad I got 4 of them when the Grasslands one is so much cuter
I had the same horrible experience with drops! I coli so I'm not short of Baldwin melts, but the new guys were so cute and I hardly got any.

@PunkNoctis I have a Decorated Chimera I can trade for a Grassland! So ad I got 4 of them when the Grasslands one is so much cuter
@SweetieSylveon Awesome, thank you! I'll send a Crossroads :)

I was also in the coliseum this weekend, but 2 of my 3 Grasslands Chimeras were just from gathering. I at least got 2 of the vistas from coli, but yeah, I feel like drops are different compared to previous years

I was also in the coliseum this weekend, but 2 of my 3 Grasslands Chimeras were just from gathering. I at least got 2 of the vistas from coli, but yeah, I feel like drops are different compared to previous years

2 Shimmering Pinecones

Shadow Flight

FR +0

2 Shimmering Pinecones

Genderfluid flag 'he/she/they' button

Ace flag 'Asexual' button

Bi flag 'biromantic' button

2 Shimmering Pinecones
I managed to snatch 5 Decorated and 7 Grasslands through Coli ; I got 2 Decorated while Gathering. I didn't count how many lynx I got, but it was many - adding to that the Vista and Scenes multiple times as well. I suppose we can't know if we only see the, alas, unlucky ones.
I managed to snatch 5 Decorated and 7 Grasslands through Coli ; I got 2 Decorated while Gathering. I didn't count how many lynx I got, but it was many - adding to that the Vista and Scenes multiple times as well. I suppose we can't know if we only see the, alas, unlucky ones.
[quote name="Wookieinmashoo" date="2024-06-17 05:41:46" ] I didn't have to to grind this time, so I just bought the new familiars. They were more expensive than the last time I had to buy some, so I'm assuming the drop Rares are lower. Is there a reason why the events are not a week long like the other ones? It would allow more people without weekends off to be able to have a chance as well. [/quote] They should be a week long. Not everyone works a M-F workweek (there ARE adults playing the game - imagine that!).
Wookieinmashoo wrote on 2024-06-17 05:41:46:

They should be a week long. Not everyone works a M-F workweek (there ARE adults playing the game - imagine that!).
HEveOVO.png
[quote name="PunkNoctis" date="2024-06-17 19:30:58" ] @SweetieSylveon Awesome, thank you! I'll send a Crossroads :) I was also in the coliseum this weekend, but 2 of my 3 Grasslands Chimeras were just from gathering. I at least got 2 of the vistas from coli, but yeah, I feel like drops are different compared to previous years [/quote] People have been complaining about drop rates since the Narwins during the Seafood fest. There was a precipitate drop in availability.
PunkNoctis wrote on 2024-06-17 19:30:58:

People have been complaining about drop rates since the Narwins during the Seafood fest. There was a precipitate drop in availability.
HEveOVO.png
I got one of those familiars from hunting
I got one of those familiars from hunting