Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2023
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35
fish time
fish time
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
This is AWESOME!!!
This is AWESOME!!!
I really hope we'll be getting some fancy parasols in the future, if possible of course [emoji=normal eyes size=1] Saying that because these are a bit too pointy and umbrella-y for me when I'd like something more like an old parasol. STILL, based update
I really hope we'll be getting some fancy parasols in the future, if possible of course Saying that because these are a bit too pointy and umbrella-y for me when I'd like something more like an old parasol. STILL, based update
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
huge fan of the new fams and umbrellas!! so fun :)
huge fan of the new fams and umbrellas!! so fun :)
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

><> glub glub
><> glub glub
kV9q7M8.gif
I did not learn Frigidfin was also called Fishmas until today, and my life is a little brighter now.

Also, yay fish and umbrellas and familiars!
I did not learn Frigidfin was also called Fishmas until today, and my life is a little brighter now.

Also, yay fish and umbrellas and familiars!
VAAnkLY.png
I haven’t received a narwin either and I’ve been off and on in the coli all day
I haven’t received a narwin either and I’ve been off and on in the coli all day
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
Has anyone gotten a Narwin from the coli? I've been grinding for hours and zero have dropped.
Has anyone gotten a Narwin from the coli? I've been grinding for hours and zero have dropped.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
I've managed to find 3 narwin fisher's. For reference I've been grinding in the mire and 2 leveling fodder at the same time XD just on/off for a good handful of hours. Hope you all have luck soon!
I've managed to find 3 narwin fisher's. For reference I've been grinding in the mire and 2 leveling fodder at the same time XD just on/off for a good handful of hours. Hope you all have luck soon!

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73777054_X9QsO81F5wgP1li.gif[/img] cool
73777054_X9QsO81F5wgP1li.gif

cool
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35