Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2023
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
Happy Frigidfin!
Happy Frigidfin!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
UMBRELLAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UMBRELLAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Celeana.gifCeleana.gifRYeGELy.png Celeana.gifCeleana.gif
@Undel, is there any chance of getting the drop rate adjusted?
@Undel, is there any chance of getting the drop rate adjusted?
HEveOVO.png
Fishmas be upon us!!
Fishmas be upon us!!
Yay!
Yay!
Merry Fishmas guys! [emoji=clownfish size=1]
Merry Fishmas guys!
dvUDhuR.png
happy frigidfin! i love the new fams and umbrellas! :)
happy frigidfin! i love the new fams and umbrellas! :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
how do you go fishing?
how do you go fishing?
Hi, i'm fluffy
cool
cool
94408102p.pngThe warm little sun.
[quote name="TheMamba" date="2023-12-08 01:33:16" ] [quote name="Kothra" date="2023-12-07 22:38:23" ] Has anyone gotten a Narwin from the coli? I've been grinding for hours and zero have dropped. [/quote] Yeah same. First, I've farmed at the training fields (one round takes 2 seconds, so I had many loot drops) but then switched to Redrock. I haven't found a single Narwin yet. I need them so much!! But at AH, they are super expensive. [/quote] Is it possible they're only found in ocean themed coliseum venues? I just found a narwin harvester in Redrock Cove after maybe a half hour of grinding. Meanwhile I spent roughly 4 hours in the Training Fields last night and found nothing. This is totally a theory, I might've just gotten lucky. But I'll go grind in Redrock Cove some more for the other species of narwin and will report back if I find one. EDIT: Found the other narwin after an hour in Redrock Cove. Also got both of the beavers at least once. It could just be a lucky coincidence but I'm curious if anyone else gets higher drop rates in Redrock.
TheMamba wrote on 2023-12-08 01:33:16:
Kothra wrote on 2023-12-07 22:38:23:
Has anyone gotten a Narwin from the coli? I've been grinding for hours and zero have dropped.
Yeah same. First, I've farmed at the training fields (one round takes 2 seconds, so I had many loot drops) but then switched to Redrock. I haven't found a single Narwin yet. I need them so much!! But at AH, they are super expensive.

Is it possible they're only found in ocean themed coliseum venues? I just found a narwin harvester in Redrock Cove after maybe a half hour of grinding. Meanwhile I spent roughly 4 hours in the Training Fields last night and found nothing.

This is totally a theory, I might've just gotten lucky. But I'll go grind in Redrock Cove some more for the other species of narwin and will report back if I find one.

EDIT: Found the other narwin after an hour in Redrock Cove. Also got both of the beavers at least once. It could just be a lucky coincidence but I'm curious if anyone else gets higher drop rates in Redrock.
image.png
[/url]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35