Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Butterfly Ball!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
oh yay i can see them now!
oh yay i can see them now!
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
okay but the watermelon puffer is my new best friend. look at that lil face. he's such a lil stinker and he KNOWS it
okay but the watermelon puffer is my new best friend. look at that lil face. he's such a lil stinker and he KNOWS it
WATERMELON

Oh, and the new sea slug cloaks are amazing!
WATERMELON

Oh, and the new sea slug cloaks are amazing!
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
Just collected the new fams. The melon is so cute. I can pet it, because it doesn't have spines. *-* I [b][i]LOVE[/i][/b] the butterflies [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] and new cloak colorings! Especially the pink one, hope it will show itself soon.^^ Also I appreciate you weeding out some outdated Tomo questions, it annoyed me quite a bit whenever something popped up, that hasn't been around for years. *thumbs up!*
Just collected the new fams. The melon is so cute. I can pet it, because it doesn't have spines. *-*
I LOVE the butterflies and new cloak colorings! Especially the pink one, hope it will show itself soon.^^
Also I appreciate you weeding out some outdated Tomo questions, it annoyed me quite a bit whenever something popped up, that hasn't been around for years. *thumbs up!*
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
I neeeeeed all the new sea slug cloaks I love them all
I neeeeeed all the new sea slug cloaks I love them all
7GFlGJN.pngUQye6pN.pngMrRCllp.pngw7zrq5X.pngJ62sYF0.pnghgDH6fo.png9My5I2b.pngiibnNpu.pngDBFJoJn.pngA3L5B4e.pngzjJqiVN.png
v8f8ZKI.png
WOOA
WOOA
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
awesome :0
awesome :0
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
shrieking laughter at the watermelon I love him
shrieking laughter at the watermelon I love him
thank you for the baldwin adjustments! I couldn't play this game for a little while, and when I came back my cauldron was so far behind I couldn't access like 10 levels worth of content, so I stopped bothering with baldwin because catching up felt hopeless. this should make catching up a lot easier!
thank you for the baldwin adjustments! I couldn't play this game for a little while, and when I came back my cauldron was so far behind I couldn't access like 10 levels worth of content, so I stopped bothering with baldwin because catching up felt hopeless. this should make catching up a lot easier!
i like the color options for these butterfly thingies, the saturation isn't cranked up to 200% on all of them and i really appreciate it
i like the color options for these butterfly thingies, the saturation isn't cranked up to 200% on all of them and i really appreciate it
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30