Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Butterfly Ball!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The new apparel is really cute! So is the Watermelon Puffer :)
The new apparel is really cute! So is the Watermelon Puffer :)
dlJsEIj.png
Wait my life is so much easier now thank you for the Baldwin update I can now alchemy
woooooooooooo
Also the butterflies are adorable oh my gosh
Wait my life is so much easier now thank you for the Baldwin update I can now alchemy
woooooooooooo
Also the butterflies are adorable oh my gosh
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
[quote name="elv" date="2023-07-11 08:23:34" ] [quote name="Busterbear7" date="2023-07-10 18:46:44" ] So am I the only that does not understand the changing of Baldwin's Brew experience levels. I worked my butt off to max out. That is the point of the game in Baldwins. It is not to make things easier in the lower levels. (Okay warning a sarcastic remark is coming). Maybe FR can hold my hand while fighting in the Coli too. [/quote] i dont think its that deep actually. im glad newer players will have an easier time baldwin took too long [/quote] i would love for FR to hold my hand while fighting in the coli tbh i am bad at it
elv wrote on 2023-07-11 08:23:34:
Busterbear7 wrote on 2023-07-10 18:46:44:
So am I the only that does not understand the changing of Baldwin's Brew experience levels. I worked my butt off to max out. That is the point of the game in Baldwins. It is not to make things easier in the lower levels. (Okay warning a sarcastic remark is coming). Maybe FR can hold my hand while fighting in the Coli too.
i dont think its that deep actually. im glad newer players will have an easier time baldwin took too long
i would love for FR to hold my hand while fighting in the coli tbh i am bad at it
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[item=salt][item=sand] [emoji=guardian scared size=2]
Salt Sand

Woohoo! Happy about the alchemy leveling adjustments :)
Woohoo! Happy about the alchemy leveling adjustments :)
they/them ~ hobby artist
42990.png
looks gorgous!
looks gorgous!
So cute [emoji=coatl love size=2]
So cute
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30