Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41
Oh gosh, yes, this was much needed! So many fancy accent colors genes, they even got Boa/Saddle [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Oh gosh, yes, this was much needed! So many fancy accent colors genes, they even got Boa/Saddle
LMLA6wg.png hh5n4WA.png
BQZEXau.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
This is awesome! I'm excited to see the new GE shop for ancient parallel genes!
This is awesome! I'm excited to see the new GE shop for ancient parallel genes!
pigeon sitting (link)pigeon sitting (link)puffy brown dove (link)very flat pigeon (link)
genderqueer
asexual
she/her
ADHD
Canadian
FR Time +4
Yes, this is amazing! I was just lamenting how limited gaoler genes were
Yes, this is amazing! I was just lamenting how limited gaoler genes were
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
yoooo this is awesome!
yoooo this is awesome!
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
YESS
YESS
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
Yay! More gaoler genes! They're the oldest but have the least genes. i'm so glad they're getting more!
Yay! More gaoler genes! They're the oldest but have the least genes. i'm so glad they're getting more!
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Nice!
Nice!
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
oh the Grand Exchange Shop plan for Ancient gene swaps is such a good plan. kudos to staff for thinking about it. now players don't have to feel frustrated in waiting for a Swipp trade to happen or for the coli gene to drop.
oh the Grand Exchange Shop plan for Ancient gene swaps is such a good plan. kudos to staff for thinking about it. now players don't have to feel frustrated in waiting for a Swipp trade to happen or for the coli gene to drop.
N5bWDYz.gif
BORING MAINTENANCE, my bum!!! This is incredible!!!!! I'll read the rest in a bit, thank you OMG BOA AND SADDLE!!!! THERE'S STILL HOPE [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] I am so stoked for all of this, these are super interesting approaches to the overwhelming numbers of Ancient-modern parallels, I'm certainly looking forward to how this evolves. I don't know why this update caused an emotional reaction, it's probably because I'm watching something sad rn, but oh wow. I'm very happy about this and I hope we'll be getting more parallels between Ancients themselves, and between moderns and Ancients.
BORING MAINTENANCE, my bum!!! This is incredible!!!!! I'll read the rest in a bit, thank you

OMG BOA AND SADDLE!!!! THERE'S STILL HOPE

I am so stoked for all of this, these are super interesting approaches to the overwhelming numbers of Ancient-modern parallels, I'm certainly looking forward to how this evolves.

I don't know why this update caused an emotional reaction, it's probably because I'm watching something sad rn, but oh wow. I'm very happy about this and I hope we'll be getting more parallels between Ancients themselves, and between moderns and Ancients.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
POI/TOX AND SWIRL/MARBLED FOR GAOLERS I'VE FINALLY WON
POI/TOX AND SWIRL/MARBLED FOR GAOLERS I'VE FINALLY WON
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok