Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
Oh wow, what a cool update! Thanks, devs! <3
Oh wow, what a cool update! Thanks, devs! <3
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
WOOOOO patchwork gaolers @gardening
WOOOOO patchwork gaolers @gardening
258.png 3b87c336cf6c669dce9bfb5ba3402cd32ca38ca4.png . jonah .. she / her .. 4ca884a715e1cf294981e119a25647a39de979df.png
..... || faq » sales » avatar ||
..... "alone, dreaming, miracle."
.. fr +3
Oh wow
Oh wow
She/Her/They/Them
Gaoler slimeeee finally i get to make sludge guys
Gaoler slimeeee finally i get to make sludge guys
ohhh you wanna check out my hatchery, oooh you wanna buy my hatchlings so bad
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-04-19 12:12:47" ] BORING MAINTENANCE, my bum!!! This is incredible!!!!! I'll read the rest in a bit, thank you [/quote] @Natron, today's Gaoler gene content update has nothing to do with today's maintenance, which was all backend work. We don't need maintenances for gene releases.
Natron wrote on 2023-04-19 12:12:47:
BORING MAINTENANCE, my bum!!! This is incredible!!!!! I'll read the rest in a bit, thank you

@Natron, today's Gaoler gene content update has nothing to do with today's maintenance, which was all backend work. We don't need maintenances for gene releases.
Yes! Contour is one of my favorite genes -- such a simple way to integrate a good tert -- so I'm excited Gaolers get it. Definitely wondering when the Grand Exchange shop is going to debut though -- not sure what the purpose of giving us such a detailed rundown is when it's not actually done.
Yes! Contour is one of my favorite genes -- such a simple way to integrate a good tert -- so I'm excited Gaolers get it. Definitely wondering when the Grand Exchange shop is going to debut though -- not sure what the purpose of giving us such a detailed rundown is when it's not actually done.
Sam -- she/her/hers, FR +0
O H
O H
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Poor banescales not getting any love. I hope they get this kind of treatment in the future! The gaoler genes look pretty though and I'm glad they get some other ancient genes to boot.

As for the exchange shops....I'd rather a system that allowed us to keep parallel genes on dragons when going from modern to ancient breeds so that we don't waste money changing everything about them again [charging a fee to convert from ancient to modern seems fair as the gene prices are different, but that's the extent]. Feels like being cheated and double charged if I'm being honest to have to strip everything off a user already paid for just to buy the same things again.
Poor banescales not getting any love. I hope they get this kind of treatment in the future! The gaoler genes look pretty though and I'm glad they get some other ancient genes to boot.

As for the exchange shops....I'd rather a system that allowed us to keep parallel genes on dragons when going from modern to ancient breeds so that we don't waste money changing everything about them again [charging a fee to convert from ancient to modern seems fair as the gene prices are different, but that's the extent]. Feels like being cheated and double charged if I'm being honest to have to strip everything off a user already paid for just to buy the same things again.
YAzXKmc.gif
Ooh, pretty exciting! Good thing I haven't designed a Gaoler I vaguely had in mind yet. :D
Ooh, pretty exciting! Good thing I haven't designed a Gaoler I vaguely had in mind yet. :D
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
OOOOOOO
OOOOOOO
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif