Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41
This is great! Thank you for addressing the gene issue, can't wait for the rest of the updates <3
This is great! Thank you for addressing the gene issue, can't wait for the rest of the updates <3
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
So glad older ancients are still getting love!
So glad older ancients are still getting love!
64590965-12.png
ooo! how exciting!
ooo! how exciting!
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png HXUuNiW.png XdKddgH.png SDMKiMj.gif dEpEkJE.gif
Reducing gene item bloat, thank youuu! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Reducing gene item bloat, thank youuu!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Also loving the steps to reduce gene bloat! I know the MP is a whole can of worms but I'm glad to see even a reduction in baldwin!
Also loving the steps to reduce gene bloat! I know the MP is a whole can of worms but I'm glad to see even a reduction in baldwin!
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
I would like to thank staff so much, both for gaoler genes and for those QoL updates! Reading those got me so excited I almost squealed out loud (which would have been awkward bc I'm just. Chillin in a burger joint LOL)
I would like to thank staff so much, both for gaoler genes and for those QoL updates! Reading those got me so excited I almost squealed out loud (which would have been awkward bc I'm just. Chillin in a burger joint LOL)
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
yoo gaoler genes :D
yoo gaoler genes :D
......da7g5i1-92a71f20-746d-4b3a-835e-666eab58344b.gif.... Churro
they/them
FR+2

Went to brew an Angler for Gaoler and it's not there as far as I can tell? And the item entry in the game encyclopedia says it's not available anywhere? I searched the thread to see if anyone has mentioned this and didn't see it; sorry if this is repetitive!
Went to brew an Angler for Gaoler and it's not there as far as I can tell? And the item entry in the game encyclopedia says it's not available anywhere? I searched the thread to see if anyone has mentioned this and didn't see it; sorry if this is repetitive!
very happy for all the gaoler owners out there :)

And i think it's a fun solution for the parralel genes :)
very happy for all the gaoler owners out there :)

And i think it's a fun solution for the parralel genes :)
underskrift-geo.png
Whoa :O
Whoa :O
XDIboT6.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41