Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Veilspun Gene Expansion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Aw yeah!
Aw yeah!
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
LETS GO
LETS GO
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Is that a set of spelling errors under additional updates or am I sleep deprived?
Is that a set of spelling errors under additional updates or am I sleep deprived?
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
:o So early! But this is looking great! Thanks to the team~
:o So early! But this is looking great! Thanks to the team~
unknown.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-01-11 22:46:18" ] [LIST] [*][b]Primary Gene: Poison (Banescale) [/b]has had its time to brew reduced to 9 hours, down form 10. [*][b]Primary Gene: Poison (Undertide) [/b]has had its time to brew reduced to 9 hours, down form 10. [*][b]Secondary Gene: Toxin (Banescale) [/b]has had its time to brew reduced to 9 hours, down form 10. [*][b]Secondary Gene: Toxin (Undertide) [/b]has had its time to brew reduced to 9 hours, down form 10. [/LIST] [/quote] Super minor, but looks like a repeat typo here! "form" instead of "from" :)
Undel wrote on 2023-01-11 22:46:18:
  • Primary Gene: Poison (Banescale) has had its time to brew reduced to 9 hours, down form 10.
  • Primary Gene: Poison (Undertide) has had its time to brew reduced to 9 hours, down form 10.
  • Secondary Gene: Toxin (Banescale) has had its time to brew reduced to 9 hours, down form 10.
  • Secondary Gene: Toxin (Undertide) has had its time to brew reduced to 9 hours, down form 10.

Super minor, but looks like a repeat typo here! "form" instead of "from" :)
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
ty for more seasonal items
ty for more seasonal items
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
Neat
Neat
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Glad that Veilspun got Butterfly! Now they just need Glowtail to complete the buggiest of bug dragons!
Glad that Veilspun got Butterfly! Now they just need Glowtail to complete the buggiest of bug dragons!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
I loved seeing your "updates" in the one discussion thread. I hope to see you flipping switches again soon. XD
I loved seeing your "updates" in the one discussion thread. I hope to see you flipping switches again soon. XD
FR+3
What a nice thing to see when I check back in to transmute more stuff, lol. Thank you for all your work; happy to see more parallel genes, now just to make sure I don't mistakenly buy the wrong breed, lol
What a nice thing to see when I check back in to transmute more stuff, lol. Thank you for all your work; happy to see more parallel genes, now just to make sure I don't mistakenly buy the wrong breed, lol
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30