Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42
sounds kinda interesting, i dig the achievements! it's nice having more goals to work towards. but i'm a bit hesitant on the "introducing a new currency type" aspect.

having repeatable quests so your total currency amount isn't limited was definitely a good call though.
sounds kinda interesting, i dig the achievements! it's nice having more goals to work towards. but i'm a bit hesitant on the "introducing a new currency type" aspect.

having repeatable quests so your total currency amount isn't limited was definitely a good call though.
Question regarding the three pursuit types: daily, weekly, and monthly.

Do you need to log in every day in order to complete them?

I play a game with a similar idea of pursuits and if you miss a single day you automatically lose the chance to finish the weekly and monthly quests for that month.
Question regarding the three pursuit types: daily, weekly, and monthly.

Do you need to log in every day in order to complete them?

I play a game with a similar idea of pursuits and if you miss a single day you automatically lose the chance to finish the weekly and monthly quests for that month.
Just me, Sj.
shadowfull2.png
Oh, that’s neat! I honestly hardly ever thought about the achievement system after it went away, and wasn’t really invested in whether it came back, but the achievement shop has me interested now! Wonder what will be in it! Starry eye vials sound thematically appropriate to me ;)
Oh, that’s neat! I honestly hardly ever thought about the achievement system after it went away, and wasn’t really invested in whether it came back, but the achievement shop has me interested now! Wonder what will be in it! Starry eye vials sound thematically appropriate to me ;)
YES!! YES!!! THIS IS EVERYTHING I DIDN'T KNOW FLIGHT RISING WAS MISSING HYPE!!!

The rollback on achievements might sting but I always love going for achievements in games- Rpgs especially and I love little grinds, this is awesome.
YES!! YES!!! THIS IS EVERYTHING I DIDN'T KNOW FLIGHT RISING WAS MISSING HYPE!!!

The rollback on achievements might sting but I always love going for achievements in games- Rpgs especially and I love little grinds, this is awesome.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
im brand new, so I don't understand the importance or deal with it, but it sounds rather fun, I guess?

I just don't wanna be pressured into having dragons to breed to get achievements...
im brand new, so I don't understand the importance or deal with it, but it sounds rather fun, I guess?

I just don't wanna be pressured into having dragons to breed to get achievements...

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
Nice! I'm honestly looking forward to this new achievement plan, though I do wonder if we'll have any more bonkers difficult tasks like obtaining a Boolean again.
Nice! I'm honestly looking forward to this new achievement plan, though I do wonder if we'll have any more bonkers difficult tasks like obtaining a Boolean again.
841EblB.gif
All of these updates sound great! Can't wait!
All of these updates sound great! Can't wait!
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
Excited for achievements returning but really not fond of pursuits as... well, essentially the same kind of daily tasks system every other pet site has :/ I understand the need for a 'renewable' source of the new currency and appreciate that the staff took it into consideration, just kind of not a fan sadly.
Excited for achievements returning but really not fond of pursuits as... well, essentially the same kind of daily tasks system every other pet site has :/ I understand the need for a 'renewable' source of the new currency and appreciate that the staff took it into consideration, just kind of not a fan sadly.
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
this is crazy cool! as someone who played since 2014, i honestly forgot achievements were a thing, i was essentially on hiatus for most of 2019 when they got removed. so glad to see them come back :]
this is crazy cool! as someone who played since 2014, i honestly forgot achievements were a thing, i was essentially on hiatus for most of 2019 when they got removed. so glad to see them come back :]
im alduin! they/them, it/its, he/him
fr time + 3hrs
2535622.png 2663112.png
yay! i'm looking forward to the 10th anniversary. i love this game [emoji=imperial star size=1]
yay! i'm looking forward to the 10th anniversary. i love this game
1407C15A-BC36-4279-B05B-03FD0D0C0358.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42