Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42
Quests? Heck yeah! I found myself drifting from this site specifically because I hit a point where my only goal was bonding with all my familiars It would be wonderful to have a reason to play more actively again.
Quests? Heck yeah! I found myself drifting from this site specifically because I hit a point where my only goal was bonding with all my familiars It would be wonderful to have a reason to play more actively again.
MrRCllp.pngPTVAf7u.pngaQp8eZz.png aKdV5MN.png AWmHNbQ.png qBNWrht.png MTtORbV.png
FtPB84c.png
Sk1ttle | FR +3 | 20
Lore Clan | Semiactive
Pixel decor
This is such an exciting announcement! Flight Rising's 10th anniversary is already looking like it'll be the biggest anniversary of all. :D
This is such an exciting announcement! Flight Rising's 10th anniversary is already looking like it'll be the biggest anniversary of all. :D
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
i'm so excited for the return of the achievement system! i've def missed them
i'm so excited for the return of the achievement system! i've def missed them
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
Oooh nice!
I've been on FR for almost 7 years now (wow just a month away from my anniversary on site :o) and personally I wouldn't mind starting from zero in all of the achievements.
This system will be new to all players, even if we'd already earned some of the achievements under the old one, and not to mention doing things from the start sounds like fun! Almost like exploring the site as if it were the first time once again :')
Oooh nice!
I've been on FR for almost 7 years now (wow just a month away from my anniversary on site :o) and personally I wouldn't mind starting from zero in all of the achievements.
This system will be new to all players, even if we'd already earned some of the achievements under the old one, and not to mention doing things from the start sounds like fun! Almost like exploring the site as if it were the first time once again :')
A repeatable time-based challenge log is a great way to solve the problem of earning repeat achievements! I've been looking forward to the 10th anni for a while, and I'm so glad it's gonna have achievements again! Can't wait to see what those goodies are owo
A repeatable time-based challenge log is a great way to solve the problem of earning repeat achievements! I've been looking forward to the 10th anni for a while, and I'm so glad it's gonna have achievements again! Can't wait to see what those goodies are owo
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
Heck yeah!! And new things for completing them too? That's awesome!

I can't wait to see the new achievements!

Quick question, will the older players be able to see the old achievements they got before they where originally removed? Even if they don't reward anything I'd like to see what ones I used to have.
Heck yeah!! And new things for completing them too? That's awesome!

I can't wait to see the new achievements!

Quick question, will the older players be able to see the old achievements they got before they where originally removed? Even if they don't reward anything I'd like to see what ones I used to have.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Woo woop!
Woo woop!
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

Oh, and the fact this will be coming so soon after my own anni (the end of May!) is so exciting! sooooo hype!
Oh, and the fact this will be coming so soon after my own anni (the end of May!) is so exciting! sooooo hype!
VAAnkLY.png
ive missed the achievements, im so happy that theyre coming back!!
ive missed the achievements, im so happy that theyre coming back!!
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
oh joyous day ^_^
oh joyous day ^_^
473faa443895845aae732d5ce2f6cc37310e49f5.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42