Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48
:D Yay the new profile looks great! It'd be nice to have more recent posts shown though. 3 isn't very many :c
:D Yay the new profile looks great! It'd be nice to have more recent posts shown though. 3 isn't very many :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
the new profile looks soo goooood oml, my [b]entire[/b] clan info is now visible without the need to scroll! this is amazing, thank you SO very much for this!! :'D [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
the new profile looks soo goooood oml, my entire clan info is now visible without the need to scroll! this is amazing, thank you SO very much for this!! :'D
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Hm, there are large empty areas that feel weird and kinda wasted space but I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it
Hm, there are large empty areas that feel weird and kinda wasted space but I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it
GJ4HbdE.gif
Congratulations on the progress! It's been really cool to watch the team creep forward on the refractoring goals over the past year!
Congratulations on the progress! It's been really cool to watch the team creep forward on the refractoring goals over the past year!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@Ogord
You can turn off the active indicator by switching off account visibility in your account settings :)
@Ogord
You can turn off the active indicator by switching off account visibility in your account settings :)
AlYFj1w.png
rUoKR6y.png
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
sQngrHp.png
hohoho time to revamp my profile. Brb lemme send my friend an exhaustive list of things I started and never finished.
hohoho time to revamp my profile. Brb lemme send my friend an exhaustive list of things I started and never finished.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
The comment box seems a bit too large, I think, but overall I like it more than I thought I would! I hate that I can’t turn off the “active” status though- sometimes I come online and just do not have the energy to talk to people, so I never enable status indicators. I would love to be able to turn that off.
The comment box seems a bit too large, I think, but overall I like it more than I thought I would! I hate that I can’t turn off the “active” status though- sometimes I come online and just do not have the energy to talk to people, so I never enable status indicators. I would love to be able to turn that off.
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
Oh, I'm kind of sad about the birthday thing, especially since mine is literally in a couple of days.
Oh, I'm kind of sad about the birthday thing, especially since mine is literally in a couple of days.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Somehow, everything feels so cramped now :/ Sorry, I don't like it
Somehow, everything feels so cramped now :/ Sorry, I don't like it
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
[quote name="Lonin" date="2022-10-03 07:24:01" ] :D Yay the new profile looks great! It'd be nice to have more recent posts shown though. 3 isn't very many :c [/quote] Agreed, it would be nice to go back to five or six like previously!
Lonin wrote on 2022-10-03 07:24:01:
Agreed, it would be nice to go back to five or six like previously!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__