Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48
This is great! I love the bigger infobox
This is great! I love the bigger infobox
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
I like!
I like!
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
The new profile is lovely, but when will we get achievements back? ;; Sorry to bother with the question, it was just one of my favorite things in the site
The new profile is lovely, but when will we get achievements back? ;; Sorry to bother with the question, it was just one of my favorite things in the site
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
I'm sorry... I hate it... ><
I'm sorry... I hate it... ><
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Awesome, love the new layout!
Awesome, love the new layout!
e821ad4cc41cdfbeeea9057d543294a3.gif
Congratulations on a big milestone!
It feels like it hasn't even been that long since the first announcement I saw discussing this! I hope the team gets some time to celebrate and bask in the glow of a job well done. Keep at it! <3
Congratulations on a big milestone!
It feels like it hasn't even been that long since the first announcement I saw discussing this! I hope the team gets some time to celebrate and bask in the glow of a job well done. Keep at it! <3
krVJWCA.png
@GlitchyOddy you can disable the activity status in your account settings by setting your status to “invisible!”
@GlitchyOddy you can disable the activity status in your account settings by setting your status to “invisible!”
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
great news!
great news!
:)
What a great update!
What a great update!
i'm not a fan of how everything is so large on the profile, but specific pages (like clan activity) are so small and compact. and no birthday? D: really going to miss the old profile
i'm not a fan of how everything is so large on the profile, but specific pages (like clan activity) are so small and compact. and no birthday? D: really going to miss the old profile
Singed Webbing Antique Oil Lamp Fungus-Covered Branch Pressed Flower Spring Sphinx
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48