Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Winter Garden
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46
These apparel sets are adorable!

Next suggestion: houseplant apparel items. I'd love some potted succulents for my dragons.
These apparel sets are adorable!

Next suggestion: houseplant apparel items. I'd love some potted succulents for my dragons.
YAzXKmc.gif
Oh I love this apparel!
Oh I love this apparel!
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Haha Galore gave me a little surprise before the thread went up. On a real note, these are just perfect! I love the colors and, to top it off, the gardening hat is so cute~
Haha Galore gave me a little surprise before the thread went up. On a real note, these are just perfect! I love the colors and, to top it off, the gardening hat is so cute~
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
Aw yesss, cottagecore dragon time!
Aw yesss, cottagecore dragon time!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
omg yes!! Finally gardening apparel! :''3
omg yes!! Finally gardening apparel! :''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
These are lovely!
These are lovely!
They’re so pretty
They’re so pretty
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
Oh nice!
Oh nice!
GWcFduC.png Untitled27-20240426082332.png
What a cool surprise! Now I'm gonna have to buy a whole new dragon to put all this new apparel on which means I need to buy more lair space and -
What a cool surprise! Now I'm gonna have to buy a whole new dragon to put all this new apparel on which means I need to buy more lair space and -
WFcrzqG.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-01-06 18:55:32" ] [LIST] [*][b]Obelisk Flair [/b]had its manes changed. Then they changed back after reviewing feedback. It was a whole thing. [/LIST] [/quote] Remember, remember, the 28th of December... That aside, I love this new apparel! Will definitely be looking to put it on some dragons of mine!
Undel wrote on 2022-01-06 18:55:32:
  • Obelisk Flair had its manes changed. Then they changed back after reviewing feedback. It was a whole thing.

Remember, remember, the 28th of December...

That aside, I love this new apparel! Will definitely be looking to put it on some dragons of mine!
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46