Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2021
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26
dang, today's the only time i get to participate

oh well
dang, today's the only time i get to participate

oh well
OY7Hxja.png
I always forget when these are happening! What a pleasant surprise when I logged in!
I always forget when these are happening! What a pleasant surprise when I logged in!
Happy drakeharvest!
Happy drakeharvest!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Huh… is there gonna be no new scene for Drakeharvest? I also didn’t receive any special food items from doing my dailies…

Kinda a bummer, since I was looking forward for this microholiday’s scene. Hopefully, this is just an error, and will be resolved soon.
Huh… is there gonna be no new scene for Drakeharvest? I also didn’t receive any special food items from doing my dailies…

Kinda a bummer, since I was looking forward for this microholiday’s scene. Hopefully, this is just an error, and will be resolved soon.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Oh, yeah, coliseum time!
Oh, yeah, coliseum time!
oh yay! almost forgot about this!
oh yay! almost forgot about this!
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
I love the new scene! [item=scene: drakeharvest]
I love the new scene!

Scene: Drakeharvest
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
O! I just got a basket from gathering, are they updating this?

Edit: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
O! I just got a basket from gathering, are they updating this?

Edit: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[item=Scene: Drakeharvest] CRAB
Scene: Drakeharvest

CRAB
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
Hello everyone!

Sorry for the hiccup with some of the new additions! Scene: Drakeharvest is now in. It is possible to get it from the coliseum, as well as through regular site activities (same with the bounty of drakeharvest!) The main post has been updated with more current information. Thank you for your patience, as we hope you enjoy the new scene!
Hello everyone!

Sorry for the hiccup with some of the new additions! Scene: Drakeharvest is now in. It is possible to get it from the coliseum, as well as through regular site activities (same with the bounty of drakeharvest!) The main post has been updated with more current information. Thank you for your patience, as we hope you enjoy the new scene!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26