Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2021
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26
hmm. surprised there's no scene

and that the mechanics arent updated like the rest of the fest and mini events are
hmm. surprised there's no scene

and that the mechanics arent updated like the rest of the fest and mini events are
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
aww, no new scene for drakeharvest like we got for the prowl?
aww, no new scene for drakeharvest like we got for the prowl?
C R A B S
C R A B S
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
wonder what happened :0 happy to have the exp bonus as always but it's very unusual for the new drop mechanics to be late? and no scene either... my need for scenes is strong

wishing staff the best, hope it gets sorted smoothly!
wonder what happened :0 happy to have the exp bonus as always but it's very unusual for the new drop mechanics to be late? and no scene either... my need for scenes is strong

wishing staff the best, hope it gets sorted smoothly!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[quote name="Reefknot" date="2021-09-09 08:22:12" ] aye, seems that way. It's a shame since this years Meatheat™ was the first mini fest i've really been able to get lots from, due to that mechanic, I don't have much time for coli these days, and I'm sure many people are the same. At least the time i [i]can[/i] spend in coli will be more productive with the bonus! [/quote] I would find it kind of amusing if Meatheat™ got preferential treatment. All the other mini festivals being the same old one, but that's [i]not good enough[/i] for the Big Barbeque. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Reefknot wrote on 2021-09-09 08:22:12:
aye, seems that way. It's a shame since this years Meatheat™ was the first mini fest i've really been able to get lots from, due to that mechanic, I don't have much time for coli these days, and I'm sure many people are the same. At least the time i can spend in coli will be more productive with the bonus!

I would find it kind of amusing if Meatheat™ got preferential treatment.
All the other mini festivals being the same old one, but that's not good enough for the Big Barbeque.
4QFtgPW.png
No scene?? NOOOOO my dreams :sob: Why did the Prowl get a scene but not this one as well? :(((

Oh I see numerous people are pointing this out. It's not even coded like the Prowl. Was this automatic?
No scene?? NOOOOO my dreams :sob: Why did the Prowl get a scene but not this one as well? :(((

Oh I see numerous people are pointing this out. It's not even coded like the Prowl. Was this automatic?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Yaayy! :3
Yaayy! :3
ooSuhor.png
Actually that would be really funny @Reilata. Where that festival, and ONLY that festival kept getting special things added to it, to the point where it becomes Night of nocturne 3.0
Actually that would be really funny @Reilata. Where that festival, and ONLY that festival kept getting special things added to it, to the point where it becomes Night of nocturne 3.0
Yes!!! Time to get down to some coli business!
Yes!!! Time to get down to some coli business!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
[quote name="MidnightWatcher" date="2021-09-09 08:37:41" ] Actually that would be really funny @/Reilata. Where that festival, and ONLY that festival kept getting special things added to it, to the point where it becomes Night of nocturne 3.0 [/quote] @MidnightWatcher XD It getting like ... chef hats, grill and skewers with meat on them type apparel, butcher knives and 'I [emoji=heart size=1] meat' tshirts while the other festivals are like. [img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/hEc4k5pN17GZq/200.gif[/img]
MidnightWatcher wrote on 2021-09-09 08:37:41:
Actually that would be really funny @/Reilata. Where that festival, and ONLY that festival kept getting special things added to it, to the point where it becomes Night of nocturne 3.0
@MidnightWatcher

XD
It getting like ... chef hats, grill and skewers with meat on them type apparel, butcher knives and 'I meat' tshirts while the other festivals are like.

200.gif
4QFtgPW.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26