Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2021
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
Time to hoard
Time to hoard
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
niceee
niceee
Wishlist
Familiar Quest
Crab
Crab
Crabbbs
Crabbbs
NOHKFJi.png
Happy Harvestting <3!!
Happy Harvestting <3!!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Are the things only dropping from the coli from now rather than also from familiar bonding, gathering etc like it was during Sunparched?
Are the things only dropping from the coli from now rather than also from familiar bonding, gathering etc like it was during Sunparched?
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
[quote name="Reefknot" date="2021-09-09 08:12:40" ] Are the things only dropping from the coli from now rather than also from familiar bonding, gathering etc like it was during Sunparched? [/quote] @Reefknot At the moment it seems like Drakeharvest Classic™.
Reefknot wrote on 2021-09-09 08:12:40:

@Reefknot

At the moment it seems like Drakeharvest Classic™.
4QFtgPW.png
Ohhhh
Ohhhh
These familiars are so cute!
These familiars are so cute!
[quote name="Reilata" date="2021-09-09 08:16:21" ] [quote name="Reefknot" date="2021-09-09 08:12:40" ] Are the things only dropping from the coli from now rather than also from familiar bonding, gathering etc like it was during Sunparched? [/quote] @Reefknot At the moment it seems like Drakeharvest Classic™. [/quote] aye, seems that way. It's a shame since this years Meatheat™ was the first mini fest i've really been able to get lots from, due to that mechanic, I don't have much time for coli these days, and I'm sure many people are the same. At least the time i [i]can[/i] spend in coli will be more productive with the bonus!
Reilata wrote on 2021-09-09 08:16:21:
Reefknot wrote on 2021-09-09 08:12:40:

@Reefknot

At the moment it seems like Drakeharvest Classic™.

aye, seems that way. It's a shame since this years Meatheat™ was the first mini fest i've really been able to get lots from, due to that mechanic, I don't have much time for coli these days, and I'm sure many people are the same. At least the time i can spend in coli will be more productive with the bonus!
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26